TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Erection (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t2324-erection/)

Hdjdjdjduvieg January 20th 2009 06:48 PM

Erection

I feel like I'm overly arousable. I get sooooo aroused when I feel my boyfriend's hard pressed on me. Is this a weird thing to get "excited" about? Does anyone else LOVE this feeling? :wink: Or am I really gross or something...

DemonQueen January 20th 2009 06:51 PM

Re: Erection

No that's definately not weird or gross.
A lot of girls like that actually.
I definately do.

Hdjdjdjduvieg January 20th 2009 06:52 PM

That's good to hear. :D It gets me extremely horny. And it reassures me that he's enjoying what we do as well... I really enjoy his erections. XD

VanishingActs January 20th 2009 07:17 PM

Do not worry at all, that is definately normal. Don't feel bad at all, enjoy it!

Take care,
Vicki

PsychoAnalytical January 20th 2009 07:27 PM

Scout: Well, well, it seems we have something in common! Definitely not abnormal in anyway shape or form!

SillyEvee January 21st 2009 12:03 AM

^agree! Totally normal. Handy for continuing the species, too :p

Ivanna_B_Me January 21st 2009 07:34 AM

Sheat It better be normal!!! he loves fucking teasing me like that....

Eniddd January 21st 2009 08:17 AM

yuss very normal :) xx

Jaguar January 21st 2009 09:43 AM

My gf likes it. When we first started dating we went horseback riding double with her in front. Well, one thing led to another and I was sure she would be creeped out by it. She wasn't. When we got back to the barn...umm, you know.

Scarlatti January 21st 2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SillyEvee (Post 25906)
Handy for continuing the species, too :p

haha! oh yeah, man. I totally love it. With me, it just gives me this uplifting but also horny feeling that he really enjoys me in the relationship. It's like the ultimate (physical) compliment!

DeletedAccount71 January 21st 2009 10:20 PM

I love it when I feel my boyfriend um, "aroused", against me. It can often excite me, too.

soul January 21st 2009 11:50 PM

It would be more concerning if you didn't love it :P

DeletedAccount56 January 22nd 2009 01:13 PM

Completely normal. In fact, I love it too.

x-gothic-princess-x January 22nd 2009 02:32 PM

You have to remember everyone gets turned on by different things, and just because you like something different to someone it doesnt make to gross or strange! I also like the feeling or even the look of a guy having a hard on... It also gets me very horny

Hdjdjdjduvieg January 22nd 2009 05:59 PM

Thanks for the answers, everyone. I was just concerned because this is my first relationship where things are getting pretty physical. And I really enjoy it, along with the emotional relationship, of course. It's so balanced and great. but yeah I get really horny. :p

Woo! Imagination xD January 22nd 2009 06:19 PM

To be honest, I'd kind of think it was more normal to be turned on when you can feel the intenseness and when you know you've turned your boyfriend on.

Not wierd at all

x <3 x

WashoutThePain January 22nd 2009 06:21 PM

Nope nope nope, not weird at all =]

drowningangel January 22nd 2009 07:41 PM

I don't think it's odd at all. Just as it's a turn on to guys when they find out how much they've aroused their partner, it's the same as a female for her partner. I do the same thing all the time. It's a turn-on.

lessofit January 23rd 2009 12:42 PM

ill go with the crowd too. i like it :)
its normal alright, look how many people do like it.
if your weird, were all weird (:
x

darkinnocenteyes January 23rd 2009 12:50 PM

yay for hard ons! but yes, everyone is different... some people's turn ons may seem very strange to you, but that's normal... not everyone is going to like what you like
we all have our own unique sexuality so you don't really need to worry if you fit in with anyone else. Just focus on what feels good to YOU!