TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Female Advice Preferred: Infinicel Pads (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t26495-infinicel-pads/)

J.u.s.t.i.n.e. September 26th 2009 11:19 PM

Infinicel Pads

I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new Always Infinity pads. I have and I think they're amazing, just wondering other girls opinions on them.

Allons-y! September 27th 2009 12:48 AM

Re: Infinicel Pads

They're very good. Finally, a pad that actually gives you coverage WITHOUT making you feel like you're wearing a diaper. Plus, I love the fact that they come in small boxes, not huge bags.

HereToHelpYou September 27th 2009 05:04 PM

Im a tampon girl, but sounds like I wouldve loved them after my kids were born. Too bad they just came out. I'll keep them in mind for the future though!

Hollifire September 27th 2009 06:19 PM

I've never tried them, but I am interested. Tampons for me never worked out that well. I never liked the idea of something being inside of me. Thanks for the recommendation. :D

WashoutThePain September 27th 2009 08:02 PM

Haven't tried them myself... but I definitely like the way they look on the site!!!

SongsaboutHelena September 27th 2009 08:04 PM

they are awesome!!! I needed one while at a friends house so she let me use it. they're great, but a little too pricey

allie101 September 28th 2009 02:12 AM

I like them a lot. They last a lot longer than normal pads

Rismis25 September 28th 2009 05:03 AM

I Belive its the best pad out there personaly just wish they werent so high in cost i pay almost 10.00 here for em grrr what yall pay

J.u.s.t.i.n.e. September 28th 2009 08:48 PM

Ya, I love them A LOT I just wanted to hear other peoples opinions on them.
They don't make you feel like you have a diaper on and they last a lot longer than regular pads. Also you don't even notice it's there when you're wearing it.
I really don't mind paying extra just because it changed my whole period experience for the better (LOL).

cherryqueen1248 September 28th 2009 09:32 PM

no i havent, i use always max just cause i like them thick in case i am heavy...
good luck =]

Nightblood. September 28th 2009 09:59 PM

I got a few free ones and I plan on buying them now. They were so good. And I believe the over night ones (it's what I use during the day as well) would work fine for the people with heavy flows.

eaty September 29th 2009 11:23 PM

I love them, been using them for a few months now and i don't wanna switch from them. They are so thin but yet they work really well, i highly suggest them to everyone.

brs6771 September 29th 2009 11:27 PM

nvr tried them... once i get the bun out the oven, i might have to

Allons-y! September 30th 2009 03:51 AM

Just an FYI, they come in three different sizes: regular, heavy, and overnight. The overnight ones obviously can be used by day as well and they work very well. They offer--to the best of my knowledge--the same protection as thicker pads. The only difference is that you can barely feel them.