TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
B.O.T.E Offline
Junior TeenHelper

hand jobs - October 6th 2009, 10:54 PM

Simply put, how can my girlfriend be better at giving handjobs??
She normally tire's out after one minute, which is way to short. She keeps trying and I love her fo it, be she rarely makes me cum.

Are their any techniques she can learn?

She has watched me do it, but its hard for her to keep up

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Re: hand jobs - October 7th 2009, 02:13 AM

Try giving her advice while she's doing it. Guide her hand with yours to show her what you like instead of her trying to learn just from watching you. I personally don't know any special techniques to share, especially anything to make it "magical" within under a minute. Practice makes perfect, and I'm sure you're not opposed to letting her practice, eh? haha Make sure you let her know you appreciate the effort and love her just the same if that's not her area of expertise. Have fun!

-Commiseration-

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Gaia Offline
same same, but different.
Outside, huh?

Name: Lou

Re: hand jobs - October 7th 2009, 10:07 AM

Get her into a comfortable position!
Let her arm prop on something, as it'll tire out if she has to hold it up. Experiment with different positions, and speeds, she might not be able to do it exactly like you do, but you might like a different technique with her.
Also, changing her hands from time to time can help her continue. Maybe even introduce some lube to make it feel better for you.

"Life is pain, anybody that says different is selling something" ~ Fezzik's Mother, The Princess Bride. ♥

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."~ Peter Pan

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

~ The Buddha

14-04-2010. R.R <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Candy Offline
U think it, but i'll ink it...
Not a n00b

Name: Candy

Re: hand jobs - October 7th 2009, 02:27 PM

tell her what she should do while she's trying. maybe tighter faster slower.playing with the tip is aslo very arousing. if not, try something new, not everything works.
Good Luck!

Candy =)

(#5 (permalink)) Old
LittleMiss Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Christine

Re: hand jobs - October 8th 2009, 01:00 AM

Tell her what you like and get her experiment until she gets it. Stuff like "Try it faster/higher/lower/slower." and "Yeah, that's right." when she gets it helps.

Happy to talk about anything and everything.
Send me a message any time, my proverbial door is open

Laughter is the best medicine
Q: What's the difference between a surgeon and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a surgeon.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: hand jobs - October 8th 2009, 10:43 PM

Hand jobs are a safe & simple way to have some sexual intimacy in a relationship without the risk and complications of having sex, but it's easy for a girl to get tired, especially if a guy doesn't orgasm in a few minutes.
She can try sitting on your legs with you on your back to get comfortable and have her hands in a normal position for doing something. Try putting your hand around hers and guiding her to show her what feels best. Also, she can cup both hands with some lube of some kind and have you do the moving so it's not so tiring for her.

What just happened?

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Justin Bieber Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Re: hand jobs - October 8th 2009, 10:56 PM

First of all, remember that this isn't her body. She doesn't know how her actions make you feel. Therefore, TELL her what feels good. Give her positive encouragement and give tips when it's not so good. Or maybe say, can you back to what you were doing before?, if the change she makes isn't good. If you masturbate, remember, she probably won't be as good as you are because she hasn't had as much practice and time to explore, give her a break As for being tried, I agree with Lou. Find a comfortable position for her so her arm can rest and get some blood flowing into it. Using lubrication can help, too. If she does get tired, maybe you can take over for a little bit, while she kisses you, and then she can go back to it when she feels more rested. Suggestions such as "faster, slower, tighter, looser" can help, as well as guiding her with your own hands. Be sure not to give her too much negative feedback- she won't want to keep trying if she feels defeated. Let her know you appreciate what she is doing

Hope this helped!
-Amy

(#8 (permalink)) Old
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Re: hand jobs - October 9th 2009, 12:10 AM

Have her get behind you, or in the 69 position with her on top of you. I have found that its alot easier that way and that is the only ways my bf gets off with a hand job (and I am the only person to finish him off with just a hand job other than himself)

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"

(#9 (permalink)) Old
I-Love-him Offline
I've been here a while

Re: hand jobs - October 9th 2009, 10:42 AM

ahhh i used to be like that with my ex, my hand would tire after 1 minute. all i can suggest is for her to keep practising, i kept practising and the more i done it the more stronger my wrist got and now my wrist never aches.
other ideas are to ask her if she wouldn't mind giving you a blow job at the same time??
or perhaps, in vest in a cock ring, my boyfriend bought one for himself and we used it and he said it seriously makes the hand job feel even more powerful. use lots of lube,that may help.and keep experimenting

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Re: hand jobs - October 11th 2009, 02:23 AM

have her change up hands, focus on your shaft and the head/tip of your penis, it doesn't need to always be an up and down fast motion, it can be her playing with the tip tracing circles around it, intensly squeezing and lightly stroking. You can even introduce warming or cooling lube into the handjob which might give yourself more pleasure.

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.
  Send a message via MSN to Nicolette Send a message via Yahoo to Nicolette  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
myspace Offline
Average Joe

Re: hand jobs - October 15th 2009, 11:47 PM

You may have to accept that she just can't be as good as you at it.

I've never been able to make my boyfriend finish from a hand job, his way of doing it is just too intense!

But as soon as I tried giving him head, I felt much more confident because I learned how to finish him. So maybe just rely on head when the time comes. Or help her out with a hand job to give her a break and let her finish you when you're close.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
J&M's Mommy Offline
Formerly SilasLove:)
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Kala

Re: hand jobs - October 16th 2009, 12:36 AM

Do you incorporate her in to your hand job? Meaning, do you use her body to help you get off? My boyfriend will first mess around with me, and get me aroused. Then, as I am giving him the hand job he will incorporate my body in to the whole process. I am sure you do that, but just wanting to check. Just make her feel more involved.

I have watched my boyfriend do it, and that is how I learned. But, if she cannot do it that way than I suggest guiding her through the process, tell her what you want, etc. And make sure she is really in to it as well.

Single Mommy since July 2011

my back-to-back babies are 1 year, 1 week and 1 day apart.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
mommieof2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Nellie

Re: hand jobs - October 16th 2009, 03:28 AM

My husband always touches me the same time I'm touching him...Which makes me want to keep going because if i stop, he stops lol. It works great for us. He was my first..ever lol so he had to teach me how to satisfy him. He explained it and when i didn't catch on he would guide me with his hand and i eventually learned.

*Nellie*
  Send a message via AIM to mommieof2  
Closed Thread