TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lovelovelove Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Maddie

Favorite position? - November 9th 2009, 02:24 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So last night (or this morning? hard to believe actually...) my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Although it hurt, after the 3rd or 4th go I started to enjoy it . We just tried standard missionary at first, but when that hurt to much we tried it with me on top which was waaaaay better. Next time we're trying doggy-style which he's really looking forward to lol. But this got me thinking, what other sex positions are out there? I googled it and it seems as if there were endless amounts! So help me narrow my search,

what is your favorite/least favorite position?

Last edited by eunoia; February 13th 2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Adding prefix.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
LittleMiss Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Christine

Re: Favorite position? - November 9th 2009, 08:17 AM

I'm not much help I only lost my V-plates on thursday (missionary, and it did hurt like hell but I got off in the end). So I'll watch this thread and see what people come up with.

Can people also give advice on what not to do/what to be careful of?

Happy to talk about anything and everything.
Send me a message any time, my proverbial door is open

Laughter is the best medicine
Q: What's the difference between a surgeon and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a surgeon.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Xujhan Offline
Resident Atheist
I can't get enough

Name: Fletcher

Re: Favorite position? - November 9th 2009, 09:15 AM

Honestly, for a guy, pretty much anything feels good. So the positions I'd say are my favourite are the ones that get the most reaction out of my girlfriend. Off the top of my head, here's a couple to try:

1. Have him sit, either on a chair or cross-legged on the bed, then sit in his lap facing him. You're both facing each other with your hands free, which is a great plus, besides it feeling awesome grinding against each other.

2. Careful with this one, you could probably do some damage if you're not flexible enough. Lie on your back, then raise your legs up above your guys' shoulders and have him enter you similar to regular missionary. Having your legs raised that far shortens the vaginal canal and, basically making your guy feel bigger in comparison. Again, careful with this one; take it slow if you try it.

Have fun! All the best.

The atoms that make up you and me were born in the hearts of suns many times greater than ours, and in time our atoms will once again reside amongst the stars. Life is but an idle dalliance of the cosmos, frail, and soon forgotten. We have been set adrift in an ocean whose tides we are only beginning to comprehend and with that maturity has come the realization that we are, at least for now, alone. In that loneliness, it falls to us to shine as brightly as the stars from which we came.
  Send a message via MSN to Xujhan  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Re: Favorite position? - November 10th 2009, 12:16 AM

My boyfriend and I just fail at sex. We were both virgins, so the first few times we tried he kept falling out It was so embarassing for both of us but we just cracked up laughing and stuff. It was funny but also suckish. :P
We've really only tried 2, me on top, and him on top. Unlike most people apparently, we're better with me on top than with him. I don't know why.
I like to sit on him facing him all the time though and make out and do basically everything but sex. Surprised we havn't tried that one yet XP probably cause we're always in the bed. not chair. oh wells.

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
LucyLouWho Offline
In that order...
I've been here a while

Name: Chelsey

Re: Favorite position? - November 10th 2009, 12:22 AM

I, personally, like to lay flat on my belly and have him behind me... That's the best sex ever. =p

Previously Mommy.Wife.Student

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: Favorite position? - November 10th 2009, 03:40 AM

Me on top, or a variation of it, whether I am sitting straight up facing him, legs crossed indian style in his lap, reverse cowgirl. Probably squatting as I am on top feels the hottest.

Secod hottest lying on my back off the edge of the bed with my legs over his shoulders.

Third hottest is doggy.

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
In the hazy milk of twilight
No one had to know
The moon asked the crow...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
BigBL87 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Favorite position? - November 10th 2009, 06:16 AM

For me, it depends on the mood. If you're just going for physical, athletic sex, you'd go with something different than if you were going for compassionate, loving "love making."

(#8 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

Re: Favorite position? - November 10th 2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBL87 View Post
For me, it depends on the mood. If you're just going for physical, athletic sex, you'd go with something different than if you were going for compassionate, loving "love making."
^^ Very true. My boyfriend and I have done almost every postition there is, and possibly made up a few on the way. My favourites have changed over time, but it does really depend on the mood. If you're in a passionate mood sometimes on-your-side sex is really nice...if you lie on your sides and he spoons you, or facing each other with your legs or leg round him.
Equally doggy style is tres fun, or standing-up sex...

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Re: Favorite position? - November 11th 2009, 07:00 PM

my two personal are Spooning, me laying on my side in fetal position and him wrapping himself around me from behind, I love feeling close with allowing him to dominate. The 2nd is Doggie Style, I love it, I love how he can get deep and get on with an amazing pace, its my favorite way to climax together.

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.
  Send a message via MSN to Nicolette Send a message via Yahoo to Nicolette  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
zumbaqueen2012 Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Favorite position? - November 11th 2009, 08:18 PM

Me, personally?? I love, love being on top. But I'm only little so it does tire me quickly. Or sitting on him while he's on a chair. He gets a lot out of it too which is fantastic also.
  Send a message via MSN to zumbaqueen2012  
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
A Lady Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ask away!

Re: Favorite position? - November 13th 2009, 08:27 PM

Mmm, its really hard to decide, I enjoy almost averything in bed, but I'll say doggy is great because he can get in really deep and he is in control.

Closed Thread