TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while
********
 
x-gothic-princess-x's Avatar
 
Name: Charlie
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: Dorset

Posts: 1,288
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Question guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 04:10 PM

Is it normal for a guy to slightly moan when having sex ?

I havent never come across this intill a couple of days ago


   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
mh182 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
mh182's Avatar
 
Age: 30

Posts: 27
Join Date: January 10th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 04:23 PM

Yeah.
Of course it does feel good for us too.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Rosemma Offline
PullMe IntoYour PerfectCircle.
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Rosemma's Avatar
 
Name: Rosemma
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Location: London

Posts: 541
Join Date: January 14th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 04:44 PM

Its normal, everyone expresses themselves differently and thats one way to do it!
I think its just that guys dont seem to moan as much as girls do.
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Union Of V Offline
Scepticism With A Tail
I can't get enough
*********
 
Union Of V's Avatar
 
Name: Basil!!!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Location: Cork, Ireland

Posts: 2,017
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 31st 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 05:00 PM

There's a thread on this a few days old, read it - it pretty much explains it.
  Send a message via MSN to Union Of V  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while
********
 
TheLittleNinja's Avatar
 
Name: Claiiiiiiiiire
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 1,209
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 20th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Union Of V View Post
There's a thread on this a few days old, read it - it pretty much explains it.
I think I'm correct in saying that the topic you are referring to is in the Non-PG13 Discussion section - Which because Charlie is 15 she cant access??

Quoted from LaFin in the other discussion though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFin View Post
Most guys don't moan because when we masturbate we try to be quiet. Over years and years of masturbating it becomes habit to be as quiet as we can, and that habit transfers over to sex.
If you want him to be more vocal/moan during sex just let him know, it might take a bit before he does it consistently but I'm sure he'd be more than happy to comply.
Although - Moaning has been known ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo! Imagination xD View Post
I disagree but only because every guy I've slept with has moaned. Maybe the guys I've been with are just easily pleased. I think it depends on the guy and the experience though. My "fuck buddy" at the moment, has just commented on how guys moan when girls do as it increases their enjoyment knowing you are enjoying it.

x
I hope this helps =]


I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.


I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Lightning Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Lightning's Avatar
 
Name: Anna
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Illinois

Posts: 453
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: December 15th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 07:35 PM

Moaning is one way to express that he likes what you are doing. It isn't bad and alot of guys do it that I know
  Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
zeyn Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
zeyn's Avatar
 
Age: 29

Posts: 15
Join Date: December 27th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 07:40 PM

what if a guy doesn't moan, does that mean he doesn't like it? does he only like the release and not the pleasure.. err I have a friend who's like that
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while
********
 
TheLittleNinja's Avatar
 
Name: Claiiiiiiiiire
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 1,209
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 20th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeyn View Post
what if a guy doesn't moan, does that mean he doesn't like it? does he only like the release and not the pleasure.. err I have a friend who's like that
No, If a guy doesn't moan it's not because he isn't finding it pleasurable - he probably is in fact loving every moment - guys tend to refrain from moaning because in some ways it's a way of letting go (You know, like they don't like being tickled because they go all girly?)...

... Also like I quoted earlier - when masturbating guys tend to be quiet ( incase someone hears them ) this then follows on when they have sex - they stay quiet.

If you want your guy to moan - just talk to him about it... but generally don't worry if he doesn't =]


I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.


I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while
********
 
x-gothic-princess-x's Avatar
 
Name: Charlie
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: Dorset

Posts: 1,288
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 27th 2009, 08:37 PM

thanks for the information.

He has never done it expect from when i told you a couple of day ago or something, it was something very different than he usually does, but it doesnt bother me, and i kinda liked it. It gave me that thought that I was doing it right


   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
zeyn Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
zeyn's Avatar
 
Age: 29

Posts: 15
Join Date: December 27th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 28th 2009, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuackerJackWoop View Post
No, If a guy doesn't moan it's not because he isn't finding it pleasurable - he probably is in fact loving every moment - guys tend to refrain from moaning because in some ways it's a way of letting go (You know, like they don't like being tickled because they go all girly?)...

... Also like I quoted earlier - when masturbating guys tend to be quiet ( incase someone hears them ) this then follows on when they have sex - they stay quiet.

If you want your guy to moan - just talk to him about it... but generally don't worry if he doesn't =]
It turns me on if the guy moans becuz I would know I'm doing right. Guess if he is not that type, it would not hurt to ask him right.
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while
********
 
TheLittleNinja's Avatar
 
Name: Claiiiiiiiiire
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 1,209
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 20th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 28th 2009, 02:39 PM

Of course it doesn't hurt to ask... even if he doesn't moan - he could at least tell you when it feels good =]


I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.


I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Rosemma Offline
PullMe IntoYour PerfectCircle.
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Rosemma's Avatar
 
Name: Rosemma
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Location: London

Posts: 541
Join Date: January 14th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 28th 2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuackerJackWoop View Post
Of course it doesn't hurt to ask... even if he doesn't moan - he could at least tell you when it feels good =]
I couldnt agree more with that.
Most guys seem to like hearing girls and girls saying things to them, but they seem to forget that we like it to.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Ayak22 Offline
[Formerly LetGodArise/Ayak]
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Ayak22's Avatar
 
Name: Alex
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 592
Join Date: January 30th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 28th 2009, 06:28 PM

I agree on the notion that I don't moan most of the time, simply because it seems to fuel things a little more :P

Saying that though, when I do or have done, it tends to be something I do deliberately.. Not sure if that's just me, but it doesn't happen by itself..


InherentlyObvious/LetGodArise/AyakTwloha
Member since Sep '08
Always here to help.
To Write Love On Her Arms


   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
topov Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
topov's Avatar
 
Name: Rach
Age: 31
Gender: Female

Posts: 281
Join Date: December 22nd 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 29th 2009, 08:25 PM

Ive had ex boyfriends that were louder than i was, some guys are just more vocal than others



Ticklish Tattoo!



   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while
********
 
x-gothic-princess-x's Avatar
 
Name: Charlie
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Location: Dorset

Posts: 1,288
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 30th 2009, 03:38 PM

Thanks for the information guys. i have asked him to do it more often, but no luck, so i wont push him into it Cheers again


   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Robin Offline
Member
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Name: Robin
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 460
Join Date: January 16th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 30th 2009, 05:29 PM

Well i didnt actually think i would, be supposdly i was pretty loud lol






   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Rhop101 Offline
Member
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Rhop101's Avatar
 
Name: Robert
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Newark, Delaware

Posts: 680
Join Date: April 26th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 30th 2009, 11:22 PM

When my gf and I are making out if I really like something she's doing I'll start moaning haha, but I usually breath heavily too. I think I might moan more than she does haha, but that's ok.


"It's the first kiss. It's flawless. It's really somethin'...

It's Fearless" ^_^

My steam powered bicycle



And remember The Man who Owns an Overland Never Wants a Better Car
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
ThrashAttack Offline
Banned
I've been here a while
********
 
ThrashAttack's Avatar
 
Name: Will
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: Edge of Oblivion

Posts: 1,375
Blog Entries: 3
Join Date: January 10th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 31st 2009, 09:19 AM

Im still a virgin so ive definatly never moaned during sex
  Send a message via MSN to ThrashAttack  
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while
********
 
TheLittleNinja's Avatar
 
Name: Claiiiiiiiiire
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 1,209
Blog Entries: 22
Join Date: January 20th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 31st 2009, 10:50 AM

In some ways, as a girl - I find heavy breathing more of a turn on, but I can see how wanting guys to moan could effect you :P
I guess what we've learnt is - everyone is different =]


I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.


I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
zeyn Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
zeyn's Avatar
 
Age: 29

Posts: 15
Join Date: December 27th 2009

Re: guys moan :S - December 31st 2009, 01:17 PM

I've asked my brothers if they moan during sex. (Yeah the most helpful source is to ask the closest guy to you) :P They said they don't but sometimes they do though it happens very rarely. They did say though that they do heavy breathing much, which I think is sexy.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
guys, moan

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.