TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Non-PG13: Dry humping with her, possibly orgasm? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t38028-dry-humping-her-possibly-orgasm/)

Jimmbo February 22nd 2010 10:54 PM

Dry humping with her, possibly orgasm?

So while im dry humping with my girlfriend, she begins to give me signs (grabbing tighter, breathiing harder, squeels) that she is enjoying it more. It happens when while im on top, i put her right leg inbetween mine, and i move my whole body up her body, and down, rubbing the top of my right leg on her areas. I didnt realize i was doing that, but she seems to really like it everytime i put prusher there, the harder and faster. So i did it a lot, and she reached some orgasm? you could feel the climax point, because she is going wild. then we need to stop because she says its delicate for a while. She said she had never felt anything like that before, she was confused, (she had never masterbated) so im not sure if that was an orgasm?
we do it much more often now, because she absolutely loves it, and goes wild

taylalatbh. February 22nd 2010 11:04 PM

Re: Dry humping with her, possibly orgasm?

I don't see exactly what you're question is. But if it was if she had an orgasm, it sure sounds like she might of.

Jimmbo February 22nd 2010 11:10 PM

My question is what is it that she had?
I didnt really know an orgasm could be accomplished from that, it seems a little too... easy

Elizabeth February 22nd 2010 11:27 PM

It is possible. You don't need to have your penis inside her in order for her to orgasm. Reaching climax for me is 80% mental, and for most girls, a lot of it is more mental than physical. It honestly depends on the girl. I honestly don't think it sounds like she is, but thats just me. She might just be very turned on. It depends on the girl.

LittleMiss February 23rd 2010 11:13 AM

I only orgasm from dry sex, so yeah, it's possible. (I've only gone once from penetration)
And yeah, we do feel delicate and hypersensitive afterwards due to the refractory period.

bitesize February 23rd 2010 02:06 PM

Yeah, I only orgasm from dry humping too. Generally you'll know if you've had an orgasm ~ it's a pretty definite feeling!! But you can definitely come from this... ;)

TheLittleNinja February 23rd 2010 05:01 PM

Ask her - she'd know if she thought she'd had an orgasm. It does sound like she did :] Also, note that different girls find pleasure in different ways - there are some people I know who don't even need to be touched - in fact, even I've experienced that once before.

Rhiannax3 February 28th 2010 02:55 PM

That really does sound like an orgasm to me!

And it's different for everyone what helps them get there, but I know dry humping certainly works for me :p and it's one of the better methods...

And I agree with Elizabeth that it's mostly mental :)

WashoutThePain February 28th 2010 08:54 PM

Sounds like she had an orgasm to me, a lot of girls don't need intercourse to actually orgasm. Stimulation in that general area in any way can be enough to make her orgasm. A lot of the reaction is emotional and mental, rather than physical. As long as she is feeling pleasured and having a good time, there is no need to worry :D

Here are a couple of threads that might help:
http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-se.../t8431-orgasm/
http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-se...you-feel-like/

Gingerbread Latte February 28th 2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmbo (Post 331660)
My question is what is it that she had?
I didnt really know an orgasm could be accomplished from that, it seems a little too... easy

Well if she's rubbing against you then her underwear could be rubbing against her clitoris and most girls orgasm through having their clit stimulated.

Spellbound February 28th 2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuackerJackWoop (Post 332129)
Ask her - she'd know if she thought she'd had an orgasm. It does sound like she did :] Also, note that different girls find pleasure in different ways - there are some people I know who don't even need to be touched - in fact, even I've experienced that once before.

lol, yeah, why don't you ask her? :hehe: Then you'll know for sure.
It sounds like she did :P

SummerTiger March 12th 2010 05:05 AM

Yes, definitely possible. I can come pretty easily when my bf has his leg between mine and is rubbing it in my areas. ;) He only has to keep it up for a while, and that does the trick.

Rhop101 March 12th 2010 02:27 PM

When my gf and I make out and she's on top of me she always seems to center herself sort of off over one of my legs I never would of thought how much she likes that.

Jaguar March 14th 2010 07:04 PM

Sure sounds like it, dude. Be sure to hold her afterward and kiss and cuddle a lot. Girls like that.

Nicolette March 14th 2010 08:47 PM

It sounds like she did, its totally possible to experiance orgasms from any kind of sexual stimulation, even just rubbing a woman's breasts can get her off.

WillO'Wisp March 14th 2010 08:54 PM

It's definitely possible from everything you described, and it sounds she is enjoying it alot.
After orgasming you do have to stop for awhile because the vagina feels weird for awhile right after you get off.

corey1117 March 18th 2010 12:58 PM

Very possible I agree with the mental also u can get a girl stimulated so stones from the simplest thugs sanebgiesnfornthe guy btw :)