TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   I get erection too fast... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t42215-i-get-erection-too-fast/)

Grabungo April 16th 2010 05:40 PM

I get erection too fast...

There is this girl that likes me and i like her...So we are on the way to be a couple im soon gonna ask her to be mine GF maybe...So i have this problem for example if i hug her,she sits in my lap,she hugs me or something like that i get an Boner(Erection) too fast so i try to hide it i suceed but i dont like it what if she notices it will like scare her im just 14 soon 15 but what seems to be my problem does anyone know ?? :glare:

TheLittleNinja April 16th 2010 07:06 PM

Re: I get erection too fast...

Hey There =]

As a teenager, you can't really stop yourself from getting erections! It's natural, there's another post you should read http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-se...lushing-i-ask/

Also, don't worry about this girl noticing - she should feel proud that she has caused such a reaction off you - it is a compliment to a girl :)

If she does notice, you can always try and laugh it off, but even if she did notice, I doubt she'd comment :)

TheBabyEater April 16th 2010 07:27 PM

I know I'm totally a girl and all, but I think this is fairly normal from what I've experienced with guys. I do think they'll come quickly the younger you are, but only really compared to like.. 15 like you, and 21. Believe it or not, but I believe a lot of teenagers, if not most, get erections rather fast. I know my boyfriend does :hehe: Some days more so than others, for what ever reason, but sometimes it really doesn't take too much. (And we've been going out for a year now so it's not like this is all new)

Personally, I don't really point it out too much, I mean obviously he would notice. And really, it's kind of a compliment to most of us anyway so we take it more of a "awesome, I'm hot" thing than a "oh this guy gets hard easily."

I mean, if she really freaks out about something natural like an erection, then that's her problem. lol

WillO'Wisp April 16th 2010 08:44 PM

You are still growing and young people have hormones, you get aroused when you are around her and since you like her, you get hard...there's not really anything you can do to stop it.

Algernon April 16th 2010 08:48 PM

What's up with all these pre-teens sitting on each others laps, lol?

It's your age, you just have to learn to control it or not get so excited by it. That's really all you can do.

Jaguar April 17th 2010 03:11 AM

Completely normal, dude. Girls know it happens and they don't pay much attention. Some even think it's cute. It's more embarrassing for us than it is for them.

The Kira April 17th 2010 05:12 AM

To be honest, i dont think it would scare her, i think she would take is a compliment (maybe not)
But it's natural, so dont worry about it

Sonofalich April 18th 2010 04:05 AM

Depends how big your dick is, if you have 12 inch penis. So that when she is sitting on you she actually starts to raise into the air then yeah I think you might scare her. As no one likes going on rides unless they are strapped in safe...

Other than that, don't worry about it dude. Guy's have had problems with their errections ever since we saw these crazy women folk... Plus they are just random as all hell when your a teenager too...

Oh I remember the fun days of being in school in a lesson and having an errection and the teacher asking you to come up to the board.... oh the excuses started to fly out of my mouth then...

Fun days.

C0co April 18th 2010 07:54 PM

Getting erections at the weirdest times is normal for a guy your age, it's just your hormones kicking in.