TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ac2 Offline
Not a n00b

The clitoris - February 19th 2011, 10:44 PM

ok so what I'm wanting to know is all about the Clit, I have read up about it and asked a close friend of mine and now I'm totally confused. So I'm needing advice about what it really does and don't do and to get my questions answered truthfully. Well let me explain what I have read and what my friend has told me so at least then you can explain to me what is right.
ok so my friend has said that when she is horny her clit will get hard, I said to her you sure it gets hard and it is not just the hood that you can feel, she said no as her clit will stick from the hood when she gets hornier, then she said it works basically like a penis it is covered by a hood at the start but once you get horny the clit gets harder and harder and then just pushes out from the hood because it is erect, basically she said it is like the penis when a guy gets an erection the head of his penis will get exposed and push it way through the foreskin because it is erect, to allow for stimulation.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Boobies Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: The clitoris - February 19th 2011, 11:00 PM

The clitoris is like the female equivalent of the penis, they're pretty much quintessential, focusing on the pleasure/stimulation side of things, I don't really know what's not to get O.o

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chromata Offline
Princess Extraordinaire
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Holly

Re: The clitoris - February 19th 2011, 11:17 PM

Clitorises are there simply for pleasure and respond to stimulation in the same way that penises do.

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -- Louis L'Amour

(#4 (permalink)) Old
C0co Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cody

Re: The clitoris - February 21st 2011, 04:33 PM

The clitoris is basically the female equivalent to a penis, except it's only sole purpose is for pleasure.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Kyeto-X Offline
Angel without a Halo
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Will

Re: The clitoris - February 21st 2011, 07:26 PM

The clitoris is the female analog for the male penis as a sex organ. In fact, in utero and during prenatal development, theay are indistishiable during the first couple of months (They start out looking the same) Then later on the urthea (where pee comes out of) moves up and merges with the male penis but is kept separate from the female clitoris. This is one of the main differences is that the penis is used for both sexual pleasure (to feel good), waste management (Remove Pee), and reproduction (Making babiews ) The genes go from there to distinguish the rest of the parts until you come out a baby boy, or a baby girl.

That being said, the penis and the clioris work the exact same way in both boys and girls. When a person gets excited, blood rushes to the private areas. Both the clitoris and the penis are made up of what is called "erectile tissue". So when blood flows into them, they get erect or "hard" as most people know.

The clitoris is really really really sensetive, which is good for sex but not good for everyday activity. It has twice as many nerve endings in it then the head of the penis. and considering the size difference between the two, the difference is alot. This is also why clitoral sitmulation is needed for a girl to orgasm most of the time. To protect it from being hurt too much, the female body protects it with the clitoral hood, essentailly a flap that covers and protects it. When a female becomes aroused or "horny" the clitoris pushes up and past the clitoral hood so that it can get some attention too.

Anything else, I would suggest looking online for diagrams. I think this post is skirting on the edge of what we at teenhelp is suppose to say anyways If you are looking for techniques, ask the girl in and in general be gentle. If you still have questions, feel free to reply and ask some more. We are NOT embarressed by anything

"One of the things I regret the most of being able to imagine anything,
is having to fear nothing"

"Realty is a lot more malleable then most people think.
They just refuse to believe that they can do anything about it."

"If a simple electron has a small,
but nonzero chance of doing the impossible,
what is stopping us from doing the same thing?"

-Wise Sayings from a Raving Lunatic
HelpLINK Mentor 9 September2010
  Send a message via Yahoo to Kyeto-X Send a message via Skype™ to Kyeto-X 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
spaky12eyes Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: The clitoris - February 24th 2011, 12:44 AM

To be honest with you, I had once asked the same question and from reading the answers above, I doubt they were helpful? What I wanted to know was where to find the clitoris and HOW to stimulate it. Basically, it seems as if your friend has told you quite a lot. Basically it's at the very top of the vagina. I didn't actually realise how far away it actually was from the cervix or "hole" until my girlfriend told me. So don't be afrain to go higher up than you expect. [Edited] If this advice doesn't work, ask your friend to show you :P I'm only joking lol, good luck

Last edited by eunoia; February 24th 2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Please keep posts PG13! (No explicit descriptions.)

(#7 (permalink)) Old
jadamson Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: The clitoris - March 4th 2011, 07:54 AM

The clitoris is one of the most sexual parts of your body-- second only to your G-SPOT, which will give you even more pleasure. You should find the time to explore your body and erogenous zones by yourself or with someone you love and trust. In the long run, understanding your body will not only make you more comfortable and confident, it will also improve your sex life when the time comes!

Closed Thread