TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Trayhotz Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Trayhotz's Avatar
 
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Posts: 3
Join Date: March 10th 2011

Lightbulb Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 02:51 AM

When i say size, i mean average as opposed to bigger. I mean why would it matter? As long as the guys penis is not small then why do girls usually want big penises? I was my girlfriend's first and all she could talk about was how all her friends said "the bigger the better". So my girl asked me one day if I had a big penis and I asked her why would it matter? She couldn't answer me. So when we had attempted to have sex, I didn't fit because she was too tight and I was too "large". So why do girls tend to want what they can't handle? Confused look
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while
********
 
AmazonQueen's Avatar
 
Name: Jess
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Posts: 1,180
Blog Entries: 12
Join Date: June 25th 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 03:41 AM

perhaps I shouldn't answer this because im a virgin so i wouldn't know but apparently it feels better. thats what im told anyway


The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran
*************
 
Eternal's Avatar
 
Name: Nicole
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: Seattle

Posts: 12,423
Join Date: October 14th 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 03:42 AM

The reasons is because when girls have lots of intercourse, they become 'lopse'. Being larger means more pleasure for girls who are 'looser'.
This doesn't mean that her friends are all whores, its just something in general. Not all girls prefer larger ones.


And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
secretwriter13 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
secretwriter13's Avatar
 

Posts: 1
Join Date: March 10th 2011

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 03:51 AM

Hi,
I'm a girl and size could matter less honestly(well to me) Some girls just like to gossip and things of that nature. I'm a virgin so I can't really tell you about my experience...
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Pants Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Pants's Avatar
 
Name: Anna
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Chicago, IL, USA

Posts: 38
Join Date: December 24th 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 04:08 AM

For a girl's first time or for girls who are tight, smaller is generally better because it's less painful; for people who are more experienced or naturally less tight, you can feel more if it's bigger. It's really dependent on the girl; for some people, it doesn't matter at all.
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Name: Brandon
Age: 29
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,535
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayhotz View Post
When i say size, i mean average as opposed to bigger. I mean why would it matter? As long as the guys penis is not small then why do girls usually want big penises? I was my girlfriend's first and all she could talk about was how all her friends said "the bigger the better". So my girl asked me one day if I had a big penis and I asked her why would it matter? She couldn't answer me. So when we had attempted to have sex, I didn't fit because she was too tight and I was too "large". So why do girls tend to want what they can't handle? Confused look
Well, let's consider the significance of having a penis:

Having a penis would mean that you're a male. If a woman were to have an operation, we wouldn't generally find that acceptable (unless she looked more like a man) because it conflicts with our viewpoints that a penis represents a male reproductive organ. Society also believes that having a larger penis means that you're more masculine. This belief has been going on even during ancient tribes who sacrificed the most well-endowed man for mother nature (basically killed a man with the best body and penis size was no exception). Perhaps it's because we're shallow and materialistic. We want "the best of the best" and we feel that having a larger penis would increase our chances of better sex. And I think that this philosophy works to some degree because women will believe that having a larger penis will intensify the sexual intercourse and thus become more aroused. And the higher arousal, the better the sex she's going to have (typically). If we believe that small men can't give good sex, it's possible that women won't be as aroused because they wouldn't increase arousal if they assumed they weren't going to enjoy it anyway. I know this doesn't make much sense, let me just put this in a scenario:

Let's say that I have a girlfriend and she asks me what my penis size is. I'll say that it's about 8 inches (which is a lie), which is above average. Because she can't prove it unless I show her, she'll assume that I'll have an 8 inch penis and thus become more aroused because of society's belief that "bigger is better", an thus intensify the sexual experience. But what if I was actually 2 inches? She will definitely notice the difference and she will become quite upset. Why would it matter? Because she expected an 8 inch penis and she got 2 inches in return. So that means that she's gotta change her whole ball game up. Instead of becoming aroused because of her excitement of having a guy with a large penis, she will actually try to become aroused to try and make up for the small penis. But when arousal doesn't come naturally, she would be disappointed and thus not become aroused and thus the sex wouldn't be as good. You get where I'm going with this?

Why does size matter? Because we say it does.


   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Pants Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Pants's Avatar
 
Name: Anna
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Chicago, IL, USA

Posts: 38
Join Date: December 24th 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post



Why does size matter? Because we say it does.



.....And there's also the fact that size really DOES make a difference.

As much as I'm sure we all appreciate your analysis and take on society, there are some things that don't need to be thought so hard about, because they're actually quite simple. Coming from someone who has a vagina and has had sex with men: I don't care what your measurements are, and you telling me about the size of your penis is not going to turn me on or off (because let's face it, what you can do with it is much more important than how much there is). But if I can't feel it, no, I'm not going to enjoy the sex. How do I know this? Experience.

Trayhotz, size doesn't matter to most people. As long as you have something and know how to work it, that will be enough. Some girls really do want large penises because if a girl is more loose a bigger penis will be more pleasurable since she can feel it more, but in most cases it won't really matter.
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?
**********
 
bitesize's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Ireland

Posts: 3,944
Blog Entries: 321
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 01:38 PM

Because, frankly, a larger, or even more average-sized, penis feels better and gives a lot more sensation than a smaller one. Personally I'd prefer a guy not to have an absolutely massive one because I'm petite. But I wouldn't get too excited over a tiny one either. That's just me being honest.


Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
.....
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
...
...
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Member
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Skeleton's Avatar
 
Name: Charlie
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: UK.

Posts: 4,545
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 02:10 PM

It's not the size but what you do with it. If you can satisfy a girl, then that's all that matters. Well, that's my opinion anyway.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Name: Brandon
Age: 29
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,535
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
.....And there's also the fact that size really DOES make a difference.

As much as I'm sure we all appreciate your analysis and take on society, there are some things that don't need to be thought so hard about, because they're actually quite simple. Coming from someone who has a vagina and has had sex with men: I don't care what your measurements are, and you telling me about the size of your penis is not going to turn me on or off (because let's face it, what you can do with it is much more important than how much there is). But if I can't feel it, no, I'm not going to enjoy the sex. How do I know this? Experience.
So you're agreeing with me. Arousal is more important than size. The only reason why size would be important is because society says it is.

As for the circumstances where her vagina is too big, that's why I said:

Quote:
And the higher arousal, the better the sex she's going to have (typically).
I'm emphasizing the importance of arousal. We have to keep in mind that sex isn't just physical but psychological. Not being able to feel it does not determine whether you enjoy the sex or not because you can orgasm from just oral sex, fingering, dry humping, etc. You don't need to physically be penetrated by a penis in order to enjoy the sex. How do I know this? Experience.
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?
**********
 
bitesize's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Ireland

Posts: 3,944
Blog Entries: 321
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
It's not the size but what you do with it. If you can satisfy a girl, then that's all that matters. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

This is true.
As is what Brandon has said about society implanting in our heads the idea that bigger is better. If we were told that smaller was better we'd probably believe that too.


Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
.....
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
...
...
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Jack Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Name: Jack
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Location: Kingston upon Hull/ Brighton, UK

Posts: 1,494
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody View Post
The reasons is because when girls have lots of intercourse, they become 'lopse'. Being larger means more pleasure for girls who are 'looser'.
That's not true at all. You don't become looser from sex unless you tear the vagina which generally only happens with dramatic things like childbirth. Unless there is something wrong with the vagina it should stretch and then shrink back to the size it was before intercourse after a period of time. During intercourse it stretches to accomodate the penis but after the sex finishes it shrinks again. It's a total myth that lots of sex = loose.

Anyhow, size does matter really but not overly much. It's more the width rather than the length that seems to effect the pleasure gained. So long as you're over about 5 inches it should be fine being too long isn't great as having a massive penis pounding your cervix isn't much fun.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?
**********
 
bitesize's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Ireland

Posts: 3,944
Blog Entries: 321
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 10th 2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Anyhow, size does matter really but not overly much. It's more the width rather than the length that seems to effect the pleasure gained. So long as you're over about 5 inches it should be fine being too long isn't great as having a massive penis pounding your cervix isn't much fun.

Oh exactly, I should have mentioned this. It's the width that feels good, not the length.


Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
.....
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
...
...
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Strife Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
Strife's Avatar
 
Gender: Female

Posts: 134
Join Date: August 16th 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 11th 2011, 02:50 AM

I've read that in ancient Greece, small penises were found more attractive. (like how in the middle ages, the preferred size for a woman was larger than it is now) So part of it is definitely what we;re told.
Another thing, I have a friend who allegedly has a large penis. His girlfriends have said (once they broke up) that he was never able to give them orgasms during sex, only a few times through other things. So having size doesn't mean you know how to use it either. >.>
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
abandoning Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
abandoning's Avatar
 
Name: no one
Age: 27
Gender: Other
Location: nowhere

Posts: 260
Join Date: January 19th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 15th 2011, 11:17 PM

bigger the better?!?! OH NO
not for me

The bigger the more uncomfortable.
Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE sex and I love penis!
but
BIG dicks, hurt during sex, and I can't give head to the best of my ability, and I love giving head.

My boyfriends penis, is a perfect size for me.
He has a "smaller" penis, but definitely average...
But one of the smaller ones I've had...

But I love it, and he KNOWS how to work it.
it's amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Girls are naive to think "Bigger is better"
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
darkangeljbm Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
darkangeljbm's Avatar
 
Name: Jaclyn
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: ohio

Posts: 263
Join Date: September 2nd 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 16th 2011, 12:38 AM

I don't like bigger, my guy is bigger then avg and i would enjoy sex better if he was smaller.
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
iamverybeautiful's Avatar
 
Age: 27

Posts: 281
Join Date: January 8th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 17th 2011, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post



Oh exactly, I should have mentioned this. It's the width that feels good, not the length.
My non-virgin friends say this, and to me it makes sense. To have a really big penis would be useless since the vagina tunnel can only be so long. What matters is the width, because then the vagina muscles stretch
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
RockrGrrl Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
RockrGrrl's Avatar
 

Posts: 71
Join Date: January 27th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 19th 2011, 05:11 AM

Size doesn't matter if he can't use it right.

Honestly, personally, I don't like any larger than average. Too much work to get it in, plus the girl will pay for it later in life when it stretches her out.
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 19th 2011, 10:10 PM

I can think of 3 reasons.

First, the idea of "bigger is better" has been projected around so much, even in pornography, it usually shows a large guy not a guy with a little meagre twig. It's projected around and people agree with it because they've heard it from whomever, hence when you ask them why, they don't know since nobody told why and they'd have to think of a reason.

Second, it's evolutionary adapative for animals and humans are animals. Large penises mean "shoot" his sperm farther into the female perhaps past sperm of previous males so there can be a better chance of winning sperm competition. It may also indicate if a guy is well-endowed with a large rod that he's healthy, physically fit and biologically "better". However there are limits because if a guy's penis is a foot long non-erect, it's going to be problematic for him as well as for the female. For him, he cant get it all the way into her so it may not be as pleasurable as it could be. For her, it could be discomforting getting it in. Too small may mean it cant pleasure her as best as possible despite pleasuring him.
For some animals there's a potential problem of breakage. Some animals have a bone or bone-like structure in the penis. If it's too long it could be more vulernable to breakage. In humans this can happen, although there's not an actual bone, it could "break" and need immediate surgical repair.

Third, evolutionarily, if the male has a larger penis and that is what's preferred by females, it means he can has more experience with it. In human terms, it translates to the female knowing the male is going to pleasure her and not be fumbling around twisting and pulling things he's not meant to twist and pull.

What it comes down to biologically is this: female wants a large penis, male wants to have a large penis because it means he'll get the females but too big is problematic for both while too small means the male has a reduced chance of getting the female. The female also wants to know the male knows what to do and not use her as a test-dummy. Average is what is usually desired but there's also a range, some females want larger than average, some want smaller than average. If it's their first time, they may not want a 9 in long, 4 in wide male, it's not going to be great for her. May not be great for him either.

And yes, I think I have been studying too much biology LOL


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Everglow.'s Avatar
 
Name: Hollie
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Location: London

Posts: 4,736
Blog Entries: 717
Join Date: January 19th 2011

Re: Why does size matter? - March 19th 2011, 10:15 PM

I'm a virgin so I have no personal preference or experience, but at my school, we were lucky enough to have the sex education show come to visit us and do the show there. In the assembly, we were told about size. Somebody plucked up the courage to pretty much ask what you did, and the answer we were given, is that size actually doesn't matter. It's meerly the way a man uses it that affects how good the sex is, not about how big his penis is. So average, below average, or above average, if he can't use it well, the sex wont be any good.

and that is the moral to this story.


❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

   
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
tate09 Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
tate09's Avatar
 

Posts: 18
Join Date: March 3rd 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 20th 2011, 06:54 PM

i don't think size matters at least not to me anyway. i think it's the size of the guys heart that matters.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
01love Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
01love's Avatar
 
Name: Lena
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Posts: 104
Join Date: March 20th 2011

Re: Why does size matter? - March 21st 2011, 12:12 AM

I'm a virgin, so I can't speak from experience. I'll say what I think though (:

When my friends and I were talking about sex, they asked me if I'd sleep with a guy before getting married. I said I'd rather wait until after marriage, and they said it was a bad idea since I wouldn't know his "size" until it was "too late". I have no idea what would be considered big, average, or small. I have no idea what would be considered more pleasurable or sensual. SO, since I don't have a standard, I don't think size matters (:
   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Beetlejuice Offline
I'm apologising in advance >.>
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
Beetlejuice's Avatar
 
Name: Megan
Gender: Female
Location: Wherever my feet carry me

Posts: 259
Join Date: October 15th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 21st 2011, 12:19 AM

Quote:
i don't think size matters at least not to me anyway. i think it's the size of the guys heart that matters.
^^cute! I love it

In my opinion size doesn't matter although i would really know from experience as i've only ever had one! My guy is above average and he knows what he's doing! (not to brag)
But nearly always the sex is really good but there have been times where its been to big and has hurt! Sex is no fun if it hurts!


Razors pain you,
Rivers are damp,
Acids stain you
And drugs cause cramp,
Guns aren't lawful,
Nooses give,
Gas smells awful,
You might as well live.


   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Bertiebotsjellytots's Avatar
 
Name: Bertie
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Posts: 64
Join Date: July 19th 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 21st 2011, 08:52 PM

Its not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Double X Offline
bee boop
I've been here a while
********
 
Double X's Avatar
 
Name: Kyle
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Boston

Posts: 1,621
Blog Entries: 5
Join Date: March 11th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 22nd 2011, 12:08 AM

Penis size DOES matter. The ideal size for most women is about 7 inches. That means, lining up 100 penises, the 7incher will usually be ideal. Girth is more important. Biologically, a larger dick feels better because repeatedly touching the back end of her vagina and filling it up completely is how girls get the most pleasure from sex. BUT

1. By the time you two are nuding up, as long as you are over 5 inches (and the girl isn't enormous), she won't laugh it off.

2. Girls can't really judge size, the the difference between 5 and 6 inches isn't always noticeable.

3. If you are average/below average, a petite girl will usually be quite satisfied. I only have 6inches, but my girlfriend can barely take all of it because she is 5'


"We will ask nothing. We will demand nothing. We will take." -- May 1968, French Graffiti
   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
pixietheangel Offline
i give advice xx
Not a n00b
**
 
pixietheangel's Avatar
 
Name: pixie
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Location: england

Posts: 90
Join Date: March 22nd 2011

Re: Why does size matter? - March 22nd 2011, 06:36 PM

im a virgin but it could jsut be all talk. too me it doesnt matter its the person but alot of girls liek to gossip and say things like the bigger the betetr because it makes them sound experienced, knowledgeable and "cool". its just one of those things, guys normally like boobs. also its sort of like wanting what you cant have? xhope i hleped. this is my first post


Change the voices in your head,
make them like you instead
   
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
rac146 Offline
Missing Molly
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
rac146's Avatar
 
Name: Ruth
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Posts: 289
Join Date: December 17th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 23rd 2011, 02:01 AM

I've had rather limited experience, I've only had vaginal sex with one guy and been physical with one other. but in that limited experience, I would say average is fine. My current bf is above average, and to be honest, sex hurts sometimes when he goes all the way in.

I also have a girl friend whose ex was 9 inches. She said it was the worst experience of her life and she'd rather not do it again. She said its more of what guys do with it. So, even though she has been with a lot of guys, that opinion stands.


Look a rattata!!!!
   
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict
************
 
Coffee.'s Avatar
 
Name: Traci
Age: 26
Gender: she/her/hers
Location: North Carolina

Posts: 8,145
Blog Entries: 639
Join Date: October 29th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 26th 2011, 06:41 AM

A lot of it is societal.
And I'm like your girlfriend, and I really agree with you, I don't know why girls would want bigger. My boyfriend is very average size, and it was quite painful the first few times, so I'm not really sure. I guess it really only matters if you're loose, but a girl needs to be accepting of your size as you would accept her about her breasts.


I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
i_like_black's Avatar
 
Name: Jess
Age: 30
Gender: Boobs and pubes
Location: Right here.

Posts: 683
Blog Entries: 346
Join Date: February 23rd 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 29th 2011, 05:38 AM

Sex is like fishing.
It's not the size of the worm that matters, it's how you wriggle it!


In my personal experience of penises (a whole two), this is very true. Take guy number 1. Very large penis, 8 or 9 inches, with rather a lot of girth. Felt good. Not great, not amazing, not orgasmic - he had no idea what he was doing.
Guy number 2, on the other hand, has maybe 5 inches, possibly a bit more, possibly a bit less, but every time I was with him it was orgasmic. Why?
Because he knew what he was doing.

So as a female . . . bigger isn't necessarily better. I would far rather have an average or less guy who knew what he was doing than a massive guy whose only repertoire was "thrust".
   
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
chrissy2009 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
chrissy2009's Avatar
 
Name: Chrissy
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 83
Join Date: December 29th 2009

Re: Why does size matter? - March 29th 2011, 06:11 AM

I don't think size matters. I just think it's a saying. Alot of people say they do prefer bigger. but to me i think it should be how it's used.
so i guess maybe it does to others though. but it depends on the person.
   
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
Alicia.C Offline
Average Joe
***
 
Alicia.C's Avatar
 
Name: Alicia
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Location: BC Canada

Posts: 171
Join Date: February 3rd 2010

Re: Why does size matter? - March 30th 2011, 05:03 PM

I've had 2 kids back to back. My husband is average and it still hurts from time to tme. Personally, it isn't the size that matters at all, it's what youcan do with it.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
matter, size

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2018, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.