TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Male Advice Preferred: trying 2 understand puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t74685-trying-2-understand-puberty/)

Tristen May 19th 2011 08:31 PM

trying 2 understand puberty

i have none of signs im getting puberty. like the first thing is that ur weiner is supose 2 get bigger. what i dont understand is that my weiner is the same size as my brothers weiners when they 4 and 6 years younger then me. like i dont understand if im older then them how we can all the look the same.

Harmony♥ May 19th 2011 08:34 PM

Re: trying 2 understand puberty

Everyone goes through puberty at different times in their life. Just because you haven't reached puberty yet, doesn't mean you haven't. It also starts differently than others two. I'm guessing what you want to experience is an erection? Your body might be physically ready for that to happen yet. I, as a female, didn't hit puberty until I was 11, while other girlfriends of mine had started at around 8 or 9 years old.

When you begin going through puberty, your voice will begin changing...hair will grow in places that it wasn't growing before (underarms, and pubic hair for one). You will experience all of these things, you'll just have to be patient. There is nothing wrong with you, I promise.

DeletedAccount31 May 19th 2011 11:08 PM

Hi Tristen,

Everybody hits puberty at a different age. Boys tend to mature a bit slower than girls do, so while some girls may start when they're 8, some boys might not start until they're 12-15 years old. In that respect, you're still on the younger end of the spectrum. :) Like Shannon said, there is nothing wrong with you. You will begin to notice changes in your body at some point, like facial and pubic hair and a deeper voice. But remember that these things don't happen overnight. They do take time, so try not get frustrated. They will happen, I promise you.

Take care! :hug:

Sythan May 20th 2011 07:03 AM

Like everyone else has said, not everyone goes through puberty at the same time, I went through it at 12, my friend just went through it and he's 14. Don't worry one bit, you're not done growing just yet :)

Jaguar May 20th 2011 08:05 PM

Boys' penises don't grow much from childhood to puberty. It's typical for a boy who has not started puberty yet to have a penis the same size as a younger brother. Nothing wrong there. You just haven't started puberty yet. It will happen. You might mention something to your doctor if it doesn't start happening soon. There's a hormone shot they can give to start it happening.

Tristen May 21st 2011 08:54 PM

k thanx so im normal?

SamMarie May 21st 2011 09:05 PM

You are perfectly normal. At your age, everyone is starting puberty at different rates and times, but believe me, it's going to happen eventually. You will just be like most when puberty starts; curious and learning. I started puberty at the young age of 10 years old. Just because you feel as if puberty hasn't started for you that everyone else has. It's all a part of growing up. =)

Sythan May 22nd 2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98tristen (Post 646621)
k thanx so im normal?

Absolutely!! :D

NevermindMe May 22nd 2011 06:45 PM

Also note: As luck would have it, the penis is the last part of your body to go through puberty.

- Justin

Tristen May 23rd 2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKmadu619 (Post 647200)
Also note: As luck would have it, the penis is the last part of your body to go through puberty.

- Justin

what the frick does that mean??

Harmony♥ May 23rd 2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98tristen (Post 647975)
what the frick does that mean??

What Justin means is that your penis is the last part of your body to go through puberty. Everything else will happen first, as in your voice will begin to change and you will start growing hair in places it normally wasn't before, like your underarms, chest, back, face, and pubic areas. I'm no expert on male puberty, but I knew that much. Like everyone, including myself has said, puberty is different for everyone. You are perfectly and completely normal.