TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#41 (permalink)) Old
nicky1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15

Re: Where do young people have sex? - November 19th 2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TJ. View Post
If you're 20, just lock your door and do it. Of if you are worried, do it late at night when they're in bed.

How old is your gf?
She is 19 years old.

Well, I guess that is really the only option I have which will please everyone. I will have to get a good lock and a good Hi-Fi And I will have to be very very persistant and convincing to talk my gf into it, as she is not a very flexible or adventurous persons. She is actually really shy.
  (#42 (permalink)) Old
nicky1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15 Points: 11,007, Level: 15

Re: Where do young people have sex? - November 19th 2011, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklottie View Post
Cant u go to her house ?? Me and ma bf have sex when his dad and his girlfriend are in so is his sister so i say just lock the door
Nope, her mother is retired so 100% of the time she is at home, and she is not very understanding. Same with my parents (except father is not retired, but runs most of his business from home, has even turned part of our home into the office so that he doesn't have to leave home most of the time).

But I am pretty sure locking the door is the solution Once my gf accepts such an idea, that is...
  (#43 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32

Re: Where do young people have sex? - November 20th 2011, 03:12 AM

*You could have sex in a public restroom standing up?
*Do either of you have a job? Stay late one day and do it on a random couch?
*Come into the house making out... see your parents... "Oh hey guys, we'll just take this in the bedroom"... go to the bedroom and then have sex. Your parents will know not to come in
*After a quickie-- preform oral on your girl right after. Instead of eating her out during foreplay. It might be quicker?
*Have your girlfriend touch herself when you're having sex... or help her to try to get more pleasure out of a quickie-- different positions?

(#44 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Where do young people have sex? - November 20th 2011, 06:28 PM

Unfortunately, I do know the position you are in. I had to have sex for five years in all kinds of places...behind a church, in a ditch, in a car, in a bathroom, on a playground, in the woods, at a bus depot, in a ravine...yeah, a lot of places.

It kind of sucks, because you are like "I'm a adult, dammit." I'm 21 and for financial reasons I still have to live with my family. If my boyfriend didn't have an apartment, we'd have nowhere private to have sex, because my parents forbid sex in their house (though I have definitely broken that rule a few times). I have no problem going back to doing it outdoors (I'm kind of an exhibitionist, anyway), but that's an issue in your relationship.

I do not understand why she won't do it in the car as long as it is on the outskirts of town and secluded. I mean, there are some outdoor places that are almost as safe as indoor ones. I discovered a couple of them in my area, and most places have some. But if she won't, I guess your best bet is a lock on your door. I don't know what you could tell her that would make things easier, but no one is actually going to "catch" you if the door is locked. If they knock, so what? Tell them you simply don't want to be bothered right now; you got sick of all the people in your apartment or whatever and you just wanted some peace and quiet. And if they know you are having sex, oh well. They already know you are doing it, they just don't make it obvious that they know. I mean, no man takes his girlfriend to a summer house for a PG-13 weekend getaway.

I know you can't really explain all this to your girlfriend. I don't even know if it helps you out; after all, I don't know the girl. But my point is, people know you are having sex. And yeah, getting caught really sucks. It's really scary, and it's really embarrassing, especially if you get caught by people with legal authority (had this happen once...thank God we hadn't actually gotten to the sex part yet). But while it's often mortifying at first, it's often something you can laugh about later. Maybe your girlfriend doesn't feel that way, but know that a) a lot of people get caught and b) all of them live through it.

Sorry for this ramble...I am running on very little sleep. I hope I got my point across. If you need me to clarify anything, just ask.
  (#45 (permalink)) Old
Swirl Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 8,138, Level: 13 Points: 8,138, Level: 13 Points: 8,138, Level: 13

Re: Where do young people have sex? - November 21st 2011, 02:21 AM

Your situation is exactly opposite to mine. My boyfriend has his own place, but he's terrified of us getting pregnant (yeah even with protection), so we do everything but the actual intercourse.

As for suggestions, the "easiest" one would be to lock your door. Me and my ex used to do this all the time, even when the lock was busted
We would just touch each other (again, no intercourse) under the covers, maybe you could do that, so in case anyone walked in we would pretend to be asleep hehe.
Closed Thread