TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Feeling of getting blowjob (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t90158-feeling-getting-blowjob/)

DeletedAccount46 December 8th 2011 03:28 AM

Feeling of getting blowjob

I was just wondering if the feeling you get when your penis is being given a blowjob is similar to having your toe sucked on? One of my friends did this to me because it's supposed to feel like a bj. It did really tickle! :D

Chris December 8th 2011 03:37 AM

Re: Feeling of getting blowjob

Well I don't think it is - although I have never had my toe suck. The reason why I say it is different is because there are different nerves in the penis then in the toe- the penis is more sensitive (at the tip mainly). Its hard to describe but I will try, It's definitely a warm feeling, and it's probably a little different from guy to guy. The sensation from touch and sucking is on the outside, but the warmth/feeling that leads to cumming can seem to be going deeper inside the pelvis. Thats the best way I can describe it.

ChelleBelle97 December 8th 2011 04:22 AM

Well, a girl's clit has more nerve endings therefore is more sensitive than a penis. So, I guess if a girl was to have her clit sucked on, it would almost feel like when a guy gets a blowjob. (Just my thoughts/point of view on it) Lol, but, I wanna try that toe thing. XD

luck fife1 December 8th 2011 06:39 AM

like you're flying

DeletedAccount71 December 8th 2011 07:05 AM

I would definitely not equate getting your toes sucked to the feeling of a blow job. The only thing they have in common is that the same sucking sensation is present, but even that is on varying levels. The penis has a lot more concentrated and sensitive nerves than a toe does, ones that are specifically built to experience pleasure when stimulated. Same in theory, but much, much different in practice.

Strummer December 8th 2011 01:23 PM

Since I've only started getting blowjobs within the past month, I still don't have a lot of experience with this, but so far I do know that it is like nothing else. Having my penis head within a girls mouth as her lips grip my shaft and her tongue swirls around creates feelings that are out of this world! Then, eventually the feelings intensify as the urge to ejaculate builds, and then when I finally ejaculate, the feelings go to an even higher level, as the sperm shoots out. No, it has very little in common with toe sucking from my point of view.

Harmony♥ December 8th 2011 06:01 PM

Definitely not. There are more nerve endings in the penis than there is in the toe. The motions are the same, but the feeling, nope.

DeletedAccount46 December 8th 2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelophobia (Post 771426)
Definitely not. There are more nerve endings in the penis than there is in the toe. The motions are the same, but the feeling, nope.

I thought it probably wasn't the same. I guess you could do a science experiment and take a bunch of boys and make half get sucked on the toe and the other half the penis. Then have them explain the feeling while the girl is doing it to them! Probably not acceptable for a school science project, but interesting to try I'm sure! :)

Jaguar December 9th 2011 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emilycox (Post 771442)
I thought it probably wasn't the same. I guess you could do a science experiment and take a bunch of boys and make half get sucked on the toe and the other half the penis. Then have them explain the feeling while the girl is doing it to them! Probably not acceptable for a school science project, but interesting to try I'm sure! :)

I had to laugh at this. I can only visualize a science class doing an experiment like this, but I think I can predict the results. Emily, you have a fertile imagination and a creative mind.

Coffee. December 9th 2011 07:59 AM

I will do this science fair project. :hehe: I think my boyfriend will consent to being experimented on. Hahaha. Have you ever received oral sex? I bet it feels like that, I mean, something similar. From how often we are asked for it, I would assume it feels pretty good. :nosweat:

Acheron December 9th 2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emilycox (Post 771442)

Are you taking volunteers?

DeletedAccount46 December 9th 2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coffee❤ (Post 771819)
I will do this science fair project. :hehe: I think my boyfriend will consent to being experimented on. Hahaha. Have you ever received oral sex? I bet it feels like that, I mean, something similar. From how often we are asked for it, I would assume it feels pretty good. :nosweat:

:) definitely the worlds greatest science fair project! I imagine you could report that the boys given the toe jobs were able to describe the feeling in words. But the boys given the blow jobs just made crying and moaning sounds. So the results were inconclusive. Oh well. We'd just do it again next time with a new bunch of guys ;). Science can be hard work! Lol