TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
IMaCrunk Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - December 28th 2011, 10:54 PM

okay so my new gf is a hottie. she's a cheerleader and d.amn fcuking cute and all...but the other day she came over to my place when my parents were out.

so we started making out while watching a movie, and we both got turned on, and one thing led to another, and ya kno....

but after she took off my clothes she started licking my legs, then my feet and my toes, wtf?!?!?! i was hoping she would lick somewhere else kno what im saying, but she kept going at it at my feet...

so is this normal for girls?!?!? i know a sh!tload of guys who have feet fetishes and other fetishes too, but how could a chick have a foot fetish?

should i just break up with her?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - December 28th 2011, 10:56 PM

Everyone can have a fetish. It doesn't matter what the fetish is and what the sex of that person is.

Whether or not you decide to break up with her is up to you, but this shouldn't be a deciding factor. It's a personal preference of HERS. We all have things that turn on us, and we shouldn't be judged for it.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - December 28th 2011, 11:01 PM

it all boils down to personal preference no fetish of a sort comes with the tag male or female fetish, if you love her i would asume you'd be willing to talk to her about this first before considering it won't work out.
in a relationship especially when sex is thrown in the mix you NEED communication

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Pug Princess Online
Bug & Pug <3

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - December 29th 2011, 02:39 AM

Just let her know if it made you a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't break up with her over a fetish unless it is threatening to diminish feelings or something along those lines. She's going to have her flaws, the important thing is if you can make it work despite that.

~~~
HelpLINK Mentor & Project Advisor

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Resources Officer

Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - December 29th 2011, 02:49 AM

Communication is key. See, if we broke up with everyone just because we didn't like a few things about them or what they did then I don't think any relationship would be in existence. In a relationship you sometimes have to deal with certain things that you don't like or want to (and some may be sexual) but if you really like this person you communicate you concerns to them and hope that things change. Again, Communication is key, so tell her that you don't like it, or think its weird, or anything else you may want to add. I wouldn't break up with her If I were in your position, I would just try to work around it and find a comfortable solution.

Best wishes,
Chris

Chris Jackson
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”

(#6 (permalink)) Old
leavemealone Offline
Everyone's a disappointment
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raewyn

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - December 29th 2011, 03:05 AM

If it made you uncomfortable talk to her about it instead of breaking up with her. If that is going to be your reason shes going to be embarrassed and shes not going to be comfortable ever doing it again. Its just a fetish; everybody has one. Let her have her own fun I'm sure you were just caught off guard. I don't think it should be that much of a big deal.

Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire

(#7 (permalink)) Old
GCCBrian Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Brian

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - January 9th 2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMaCrunk View Post
okay so my new gf is a hottie. she's a cheerleader and d.amn fcuking cute and all...but the other day she came over to my place when my parents were out.

so we started making out while watching a movie, and we both got turned on, and one thing led to another, and ya kno....

but after she took off my clothes she started licking my legs, then my feet and my toes, wtf?!?!?! i was hoping she would lick somewhere else kno what im saying, but she kept going at it at my feet...

so is this normal for girls?!?!? i know a sh!tload of guys who have feet fetishes and other fetishes too, but how could a chick have a foot fetish?

should i just break up with her?
Just because a girl has a foot fetish, doesn't mean you should break up with her. Put yourself in her shoes, imagine if you had that fetish and someone broke up with you because you have a fetish. If you love the girl, stay with her, but if you wan't to break up with her it's your call.. I personally don't think you should..

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DanceCommander Offline
Don't Panic
I can't get enough

Name: Jordan

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - January 11th 2012, 05:41 AM

People of all genders can have fetishes. Sex is not a factor in such matters.

Ultimately it's up to you to decide what is a deal breaker and what isn't, but think carefully: it might be a foolish situation to break up with someone just because they have a fetish you don't like. I mean, no one likes everything about their partner; it's impossible simply because we are human. There are things I don't like about my partner. There are things my partner doesn't like about me. It's normal, and it is going to happen with anyone.

I would just let her know it makes you uncomfortable and you aren't into that. It's no different than you liking to perform oral sex and she hating it, for example. In the end, sex involves finding out about each other's likes and dislikes anyway and fashioning the relationship to be a win win for both of you. This is just a part of that. It may be super easy to figure out, if you talk to her. In the end, it's up to you.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where-"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go."

~The Chesire Cat to Alice~
  Send a message via Yahoo to DanceCommander  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Ignite Offline
See the lightning in your eyes

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - January 11th 2012, 05:45 AM

Maybe she had a previous relationship with a boy who liked his feet being touched? Just let her know where you like to be licked, this involves communication. If you find out she likes to have her feet licked, that's up to you whether or not you want to perform it. Just do what you're comfortable with.

The greatest mistake one can make is being afraid to make one.
Rest in Peace Peter.
  Send a message via MSN to Ignite  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
rizz Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Rhiannon

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - January 12th 2012, 12:13 PM

you should really talk to her about this and if you decide to break up with her that's your choice but remember that one day you might ask her to do something or you might do something she might not like...my belief is that relationships are just as much about giving as they are receiving please think about that when you make your choice and if it really bothers you tell her.

and all sorts of people can have fetish's even foot ones..i do

Luv those who cannot luv themselves
Giv a hug to a friend
Luv those who luv u bak
Blow a kiss times ten
Luv is everywhere u look
Around every corner

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Like a fairy ;)
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison

Re: Help! My GF has a foot fetish!!!! - January 12th 2012, 01:13 PM

Communication! It's essential in all relationships, but as soon as sex is involved it's so, so, so important. I actually can't stress this enough. Talk to her! Tell her you didn't like it, or that you found it uncomfortable. If you don't tell her then she'll never know that you don't like it.

Anyone can have a fetish. There is no reason why a girl can't have a foot fetish, or any other kind of fetish.

It may not even be a fetish. She may have thought you liked it, she may not have wanted to go any further so used it as a way for her to still touch you without going further, she may have had an ex who enjoyed it, she may like it being done to her. You'll never know unless you talk about it.

If you want to break up with her, that's your call. But no one is going to be perfect. Everyone has some sort of flaw.

Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.

Closed Thread