TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Male Advice Preferred: Where do you like to be touched while kissing! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t91932-where-do-you-like-touched-while-kissing/)

Fickle Iris January 2nd 2012 11:54 PM

Where do you like to be touched while kissing!

Heyo! Got a question for the guys:

My boyfriend has unwittingly found all the places on my upper body that make me gasp embarrassingly while we're kissing, and I have only discovered a few places on him that get his heart beating particularly fast-

Like I know personally my neck is EXTREMLY sensitive, as well as my low back, but for him I'm not as confident! When we're kissing I feel like I get more out of it than he does, so I want to return the favor!

So my question is; Where do I put my hands while I'm kissing him? Like what do y'all personally think feels the best~

I discoverd kissing/ putting my teeth on the spot behind his ear gets him excited the most so far ^^

Coffee. January 3rd 2012 12:09 AM

re: Where do you like to be touched while kissing!

Sorry I'm not a guy, but I got a few ideas for you. Have you tried the earlobe nibble? I know that works for some guys. ;) I would also try legs, sort of near their, you know, area, but not so that it's more teasing than anything else. I would just have a kiss explore day. That's always fun anyway! Every guy is different, you just have to keep exploring. :dem:

Baxter January 3rd 2012 12:26 AM

Seriously, don't feel embarrassed about gasping at all, noises are a turn on for us. :p

Guys like to be the dominant one, so I'm sure he's not bothered about you not being "confident". Anyways, I like when my girl rests her hand on my inner thigh. Or tracing her fingers down my chest or around my waist. It's just about multitasking and being teasing and tantalizing. Oh, and anything to do with behind the ear as well. :D

Koharuchan January 3rd 2012 12:35 AM

Just experiment. For example, my guy loves it when I bite his earlobe. He also likes when I gently glide my fingers down his stomach. Those are huge turn ons for him. Try touching/kissing him in different places and see his reactions, and you'll discover his weakness eventually.

goffy3 January 3rd 2012 03:24 AM

Re: Where do you like to be touched while kissing!

Try touching him slowly in the butt area or lower back

Sincerely Yours ♥ January 3rd 2012 04:11 AM

I'm not a guy either, but you should just ask him what he likes. The first time my boyfriend & I made out, he was smart to let me know what he liked & even asked me what I liked.

Eternal January 3rd 2012 08:21 AM

I agree with Barbara, ask him what he likes and just experiment with things to find out what he really likes. Areas we like to be touched will differ from person to person.

Shawn K. January 8th 2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baxter (Post 786871)
Seriously, don't feel embarrassed about gasping at all, noises are a turn on for us. :p

Guys like to be the dominant one, so I'm sure he's not bothered about you not being "confident". Anyways, I like when my girl rests her hand on my inner thigh. Or tracing her fingers down my chest or around my waist. It's just about multitasking and being teasing and tantalizing. Oh, and anything to do with behind the ear as well. :D

The guys are not stepping up here. C'mon fellas.

Honestly, on my thigh is cool, but on my boner is waaaayyy better. And if she like strokes my neck (thought I was gonna say something nasty didn't you) and puts her tongue anywhere near my ear, let's just say I'm gonna need a clean pair.:whistle:

Kekai January 10th 2012 07:46 AM

I probably am not a normal guy, but I like it when a girl runs her fingers through my hair, and gives me tight little hugs while we're making out.

I don't know, I'm a cuddler, not the usual guy. You need to just ask the guy.

Btw, guys are built different. He may be holding in the "embarrassing gasps".

DeletedAccount71 January 11th 2012 05:00 AM

Every guy is different, and will like different things. If you are unsure, you could ask him. Communication on these issues is always a good thing. If you want to be spontaneous you could just try different places, but he may ask you not to touch something or to stop doing what you are doing. It's not the end of the world if he does though; it doesn't mean he doesn't like you or like being physical with you, it just means he doesn't like a particular sensation. In that case you can just move on to something else.

No matter what you do it will be a learning curve, because not only are there different places to touch, there are different pressures, motions, etc. and they all depend on the situation and even just the mood you're both in. For example sometimes a kiss is super sexual, but other times it may be sweet. It really depends. This is something that is going to be a trial and error kind of thing, so be prepared that you may not always know exactly what to do at any given time.

yourworstmistake January 11th 2012 09:33 PM

Everyone likes different things, but one thing i know my boyfriend likes and turns him on a lot is when i kiss his neck and lick him there. Also nibbling ears

bitesize January 12th 2012 01:16 AM

My ex-boyfriend loved it when I sort of put my arm up against the back of his head, like I was pulling him closer to me. Another loved when I touched his lower back. My boyfriend loves being kissed on the neck and the earlobes.

SM13 January 12th 2012 01:29 AM

My ex bf loved it when I'd rub his chest under his shirt and trace my fingers on the skin right above the waist of his shorts. I liked it too. Teasing is fun :)

Evanesco January 12th 2012 02:07 PM

My ex liked his ears being touched, hands in his hair, legs, upper arms... Just experiment. :) It's fun! Or you could ask him. He might like to tell you what he likes, I don't know.

Damaged Demon January 15th 2012 10:01 AM

my ex loved it when i ran my finger down his chest, or ran my fingers around the waist of his shorts near his parts. Another also liked it when i put my hands on his lower back or the back of his neck.

But all guys are different, so just experiment

ChangingTides January 15th 2012 01:19 PM

On my thigh or anywhere near my ear is what I like but as everyone else said, All guys are different. Try to experiment.

_InsignificantOther January 15th 2012 01:45 PM

Try kissing him and hands around his stomach, making your way down to his legs but tease him to his lower area but don't touch it and use one hand to touch around his neck or ears (: hope it helped, it sure helped for me

r_elusiveanime January 19th 2012 11:25 PM

earlobe n nipple quivers me . . .