TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Is it wrong to masturbate if you have a pet in your room? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t91990-wrong-masturbate-if-you-have-pet-your-room/)

LastRedAppleStanding January 3rd 2012 07:38 PM

Is it wrong to masturbate if you have a pet in your room?

I've wanted to masturbate loads of times but my cat is always in my frigging room and sometimes it just feels wrong to do it in front of her. Would it make me some kind of perv if i did? I feel so guilty kicking her out because she gives me these cute eyes which make me want to strangle her in love lol,
Most of the time she's asleep and she has no idea what i'm doing anyways but i just wondered if anyone else think it's completely wrong? Or is it ok?

NevermindMe January 3rd 2012 07:58 PM

Re: Is it wrong to masturbate if you have a pet in your room?

Well, for one animals do not really understand what you are doing when you do... it.
So I mean, you might feel awkward, or uncomftrable, but it won't harm the animal.

- Justin

PlayingPretend January 3rd 2012 08:04 PM

My cat literally stares, so it makes me feel awkward keeping him in the room. XD The one time I tried to ignore it he came and tried to lay on my stomach/chest and killed the mood.

For me, it's awkward but because he's way too curious about it. I think it's really dependent on how you feel, really. If she ignores you/doesn't care, then no, I don't think it's wrong and I don't think it makes you some sort of perv. If she bothers you during it, then I'd say that's really the only reason to kick her out.

Harmony♥ January 3rd 2012 09:06 PM

Animals aren't stupid, but I highly doubt your cat would know what you were doing. If you're masturbating TO your cat, that would be weird. But, seeing as this isn't the case, you should be fine. Just ignore him/her :nosweat:

LittleMiss January 3rd 2012 10:48 PM

I've had sex while my cat was in the room, it didn't really bother anyone :p

Squiggly January 3rd 2012 11:44 PM

It might make some people uncomfortable to do it. But who know's how much animals really understand? I don't have much experience with this subject >.< But I am quite sure I wouldn't really let it bother me. I don't think it is a big deal and you don't need to worry yourself over it either.

Skeleton January 4th 2012 12:02 AM

Well, my dogs will happily mount each other while I'm watching TV without being too bothered so I don't think your pet would mind too much if you masturbated while they were in the room, they probably don't realise what you're doing anyway.

Ennui. January 4th 2012 12:23 AM

I don't think your cat will really mind. It's not wrong to do it in front of her, especially if she's just contenting herself to go to sleep anyway. Some people would find that thing sort of awkward, but it's not as if they know what you're doing, so go for it! You don't have to let it bother you. XD

Cuddlebug89 January 4th 2012 12:26 AM

Cats have minds of their own and would most likely just let you do your business and carry on with it's own business. there's nothing wrong with masturbating around your pets.

Coffee. January 4th 2012 04:45 PM

My cat has been in the room before, and my poor boyfriends' cats have probably see me nekid dozens of times. :hehe: For me, I like turning off the lights in this case anyway, so that helps so you can't see their adorable eyes staring at you and making you feel awkward. :nosweat: But it's not wrong at all, your cat doesn't know what's going on, and if they did, would understand.

Serge January 5th 2012 01:32 AM

Its not wrong to masturbate in front of your cat, although if it makes you feel uncomfortable (maybe you consider your cat a part of your family) then you should probably get the cat out of your room, and then do your business

ChelleBelle97 January 5th 2012 04:10 AM

Well, when me and my ex-boyfriend used to go and make out at our "secret place"... my cat would follow. While my ex was on top of me, my cat would go in between his legs and nudge his.. well, you know? XD I found it annoying. My cat loves me... and, apparently his nuts. XD So, he would follow everytime. It was really a bother. Haha

But, it wasn't awkward. Just, he really got in the way. But, unless she gets in the way... I don't see the problem? :)

Eternal January 5th 2012 04:42 AM

Animals aren't aware of whats going on, so no. I have birds in my room and its a good thing they aren't that smart, especially when my boyfriends over XD

Shawn K. January 6th 2012 02:29 AM

I don't know about cats, but my German Shepherd sleeps in my room mostly. During my j/o sessions he usually lays down and ignores me. There have been a couple of times when I made some strange sound and he thought I was calling him to play and jumped up on the bed, but not to join in or anything :)

Stargazed. January 6th 2012 02:46 AM

I dont masturbate but I've had sex while my cat was in the room. :nosweat: so no, I don't think its wrong. :hehe:

Verità January 6th 2012 07:25 PM

My girlfriend and I have done some pretty sexual things while a cat was in the room, watching. XD We just kind of laughed it off and let her out when she got bored. But if I was by myself, I can see how it would feel a little creepy. XD

rizz January 7th 2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx.Shes.Unbroken.xX (Post 788455)
Well, when me and my ex-boyfriend used to go and make out at our "secret place"... my cat would follow. While my ex was on top of me, my cat would go in between his legs and nudge his.. well, you know? XD I found it annoying. My cat loves me... and, apparently his nuts. XD So, he would follow everytime. It was really a bother. Haha

But, it wasn't awkward. Just, he really got in the way. But, unless she gets in the way... I don't see the problem? :)

lol...i had some thing happen like that except my cat didn't nudge his *** she attacked it with all claws...ouch.

i feel uncomfortable with the animals in the room too so i always kick them out but i dont think its wrong

LastRedAppleStanding January 9th 2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rizz (Post 789630)
lol...i had some thing happen like that except my cat didn't nudge his *** she attacked it with all claws...ouch.

i feel uncomfortable with the animals in the room too so i always kick them out but i dont think its wrong

Omfg that's so funny :L You've made my night lol

DeletedAccount71 January 11th 2012 05:20 AM

Technically there is nothing wrong with it. It may feel morally wrong, though, and if it does perhaps you shouldn't keep your pet in your room, but you aren't causing the animal any harm, so as long as it doesn't weigh on your conscience you should be fine.

rac146 January 15th 2012 05:20 AM

I've done it with my pets in my room no problem. Then again, I have caged small pets in addition to 2 dogs and a cat, so I can't really get away from them. Plus if I kick them out all three will camp my door, leaving the rest of the family wondering what I'm up to:hehe:

I've also had sex at my bf's house in front of our bearded dragons. I usually make sure the baby beardie isn't watching, coz it weirds me out when Akatosh stares like that:? The adult is a big girl and can watch all she likes, haha.

So I don't think its wrong if they don't bother you, but you can always kick them out if need be.

Damaged Demon January 15th 2012 10:22 AM

It wont make any impact on your cat, it has no idea what your doing.
But if you dont feel comfortably doing it with her in the room, then thats completely up to you

bitesize January 15th 2012 11:41 AM

I don't have a pet,but I think I'd make them leave if I did, I'd feel way too awkward. My boyfriend's dogs have been in the room while we were having sex and usually just do their own thing and leave us to it....it's just a bit awkward if you look up and accidentally make eye contact :/

Evanesco January 15th 2012 02:20 PM

I've masturbated with a guinea pig in the room, but she doesn't take any notice of anything going on around her so yeah... She just eats her hay and ignores the world.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but having an animal like a cat or dog actually watching me would make me feel awkward. :hehe:

Miss Adventure January 15th 2012 02:21 PM

Think of it this way: most animals will hump each other right in front of you, so why shouldn't you do the same in front of them XD? Anyway, if it really makes you uncomfortable, just kick your kitty out while your masturbating and when you're done let the kitty back in.

Miss-Huggable January 15th 2012 11:32 PM

I have three cats, one older and two kittens, and while I have done it while they're there I really don't like it, my older girl always snuggles down in bed with me and I feel bad about doing it while she's trying to cuddle with me, and the two babies will pounce and attack any moment under the duvet so it would be really awkward, but that's just my view on it, they sit there licking their arseholes clean in front of me so I don't know why it would bother them. :hehe:

Paix et Amour January 16th 2012 02:22 AM

i dont think its WRONG, but i would be weirded out. it would definitely be odd having a cat watch you xD

Sincerely Yours ♥ January 16th 2012 02:58 AM

It really depends on if you're comfortable with it. I don't think they'd realize what was going on. :p

unforgettable00 January 18th 2012 01:07 AM

Ive had sex with my dogs in the room. They kinda just stared for a bit and went back to sleep. I dont mind it - but my ex did lol. Good times.
But really, if it bothers you, then wait til the cat is out of your room. Its all about personal comfort zones.
Besides... if my dogs can mount one another infront of me, why cant I do the same? :P

MermaidMassacre January 25th 2012 03:11 PM

LOL For starters I love this thread XD

Secondly. I could never masturbate with my dog in the room. For some reason that was always weird to me. As for my cat. I have masturbated with her in the room. I've even had sex with her under the bed, or on the end of the bed with us. >_< She really doesn't seem to care. hahaha. It only gets awkward when she comes up to me and starts meowing wanting attention. Then it's time to stop. lol

DiafolEternal January 28th 2012 12:51 AM

I would feel really awkward about it tbh, and a few people have posted saying they have had to stop because of the animals. I would deffo kick the animal out before starting if its stopping the fun lol

George^^ January 28th 2012 01:05 AM

*shrugs* I don't see that much of a problem. my dog would never see me because he lives in the kitchen (my mom's weird) and I've seen him hump my brother's Webkins, so I would have no problem. (I don't know what's worst in the last 13-14 words, I've seen him do it, my dog did it with a webkins, or that they were my brother's- it was a white poodle.)