TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 04:05 AM

okay soo me and my boyfriend were giving each other hand jobs today and i was getting rly into it but i wasn't near completion yet, at that very moment i led him to completion and he just stopped with me and left my body aching for more. he very shortly after that went home without helping me complete. is it okay to be pissed off about this??

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jennyjenn1 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jennifer

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 04:16 AM

Thats horrible and totaly selfish. I hope you were able to finish yourself cause that kind of stress and frustration is just horrible.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 04:30 AM

I'd be upset, but not to the point where I was completely pissed off with my boyfriend. So, it kind of horrible and selfish on your part...Not to be mean or anything. Just finish yourself off if he can't do it.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelophobia View Post
I'd be upset, but not to the point where I was completely pissed off with my boyfriend. So, it kind of horrible and selfish on your part...Not to be mean or anything. Just finish yourself off if he can't do it.
ya that was harsh... i'm not the type that can just "finish myself off" so i'm just left with the feeling of getting half way and being stuck. it's not like i completely shut him out cause i didn't but i was pissed off that he just up and left after he got his satisfaction.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 05:18 AM

That would upset me too, don't get me wrong. I completely see where you're coming from in terms of that. He shouldn't have just up and left once he was done, and left you hanging. So, communication would be #1 in this situation. Let him know how you're feeling about this.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 05:47 AM

There's nothing wrong with you feeling any emotion, you can't really control that. But just talk to him about it. My boyfriend has done this before with me, and it at first pissed me off, but really, I realized he just had no idea that he was doing something wrong. Sometimes, they think somehow, your bodies are in sync in that way, which they are not always. Now, I"m good about letting him know that nope, I am not done, and that he still has responsibilities before he can just lay there. :P

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelophobia View Post
This. I've already been in this situation before & although I was disappointed, I did not see it as a reason to be "pissed off" at him. Just talk to him & also keep communication open as to figure out if you're both on the same timing as far as "finishing" goes. Guys can't always help it if you're that good at things.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 12:30 PM

You need to let him know as he may not have been aware. Guys can't read our minds
I would be upset as well, but not pissed off. He probably didn't do it on purpose.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Just here.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jaime

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 12:46 PM

As everyone reacts in different ways, I guess it's OK to feel a bit pissed off. I'd probably feel a bit crappy if someone did that to me, so you just have to let him know how it made you feel. He can't read your mind, and he doesn't know what you want, and maybe doesn't understand how it can be different for girls and stuff. I hope you get to talk to him about it and that next time is better for you!

Things, no matter how bad, will always get better. So smile, 'cause this is life, and life is what you make it.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 12:53 PM

I'd be a bit annoyed if they stopped as soon as they were finished and left me half finished but you just need to talk to him about it, tell him that it's unfair that you please him but as soon as he is done, he stops and doesn't please you because it is unfair for you.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 4th 2012, 01:49 PM

In a guy's perspective, I think it's important to understand that most guys masturbate a lot. When we ejaculate after masturbation, we aren't horny anymore and therefore don't do anything that would intentionally arouse us. Once we ejaculate, we don't feel like ejaculating again at LEAST within the next 30 minutes. If your boyfriend ejaculated, it's possible that he felt that if he continued to stimulate you, he'd want to go for round 2 and therefore would be asking you for another handjob within a short while. He probably doesn't look at it in your perspective; when he ejaculates, he's finished...probably because that's how masturbation usually ends with himself. If he doesn't understand your point of view, you need to let him know. I was in the same situation, but my girlfriend told me about her previous boyfriends before we started becoming sexually active, so I knew how she felt and have always finished her off even if she's made me orgasm before she does (which is extremely rare...I'm a real challenge haha).

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 5th 2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
... you need to let him know.
This. Guys are dense. He may not have even known that you wanted to finish, believe it or not. You have to tell him.

What just happened?

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: is it okay to be pissed off because of this?? - January 5th 2012, 05:21 PM

I would be irritated but there's nothing you can really do about it besides talk to him about it. Next time say "hey I'm not done, can you keep going?" He also shouldn't of just got up and left. That's kinda ridiculous. So yes, I'd be pissed and you have a right to be.

Closed Thread