TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
foreveryoung18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 2nd 2012, 05:41 PM

I'm just wondering. Like if a guy receives oral sex from a guy or girl isn't that sex? Isn't nude grinding sex too because of genital contact? For either gay or straight and can you get pregnant? I know gays and lesbians have a different opinion on it so I was curious about their type of opinion....

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 2nd 2012, 05:49 PM

Grinding DOES not constitute as sex, considering there is no actual penetration of male parts and lady parts, at least for straight people. I'm a straight female, so I'm going by my OWN opinion. Obviously, two men in a relationship cannot get pregnant, and neither can two females in a sexual relationship. However, oral sex does count as sex....seeing as it's name is oral SEX. You can't get pregnant from oral sex, however.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
foreveryoung18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 2nd 2012, 05:58 PM

I heard one women did get pregnant from it because she froze the sperm. BUT I wasn't if grinding you could since it's direct contact just not penetration...

But I wasn't sure. For me I always thought it wasn't for straight people because we can go do vaginal or anal. Gays and lesbians I could see why it would be. But if I were gay I wouldn't with grinding but maybe with lesbians....

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 2nd 2012, 07:30 PM

There is no requirement of sex for people to grind against each other. This could also be called "dry sex". I used to do this with ex-boyfriends before I decided to become intimate. The woman got pregnant using frozen sperm, and had it INJECTED into her by a doctor. That's also called in-vitro fertilization, which is performed in a doctors office. Woman use this (mostly using their husbands sperm) to become impregnated if they can't become pregnant the natural way. Gay men & woman can use this if they wish to have children with their partner, where they (gay men) use their sperm and choose a surrogate mother to carry the baby. Gay woman use this by picking a sperm donor and using one of their eggs to become impregnated.

Now, as I said, there is no possible way to become pregnant by performing, and swallowing sperm, during oral sex. It's just not possible.

The only way you could get pregnant from grinding with another person is if there is sperm on the penis when it comes in contact with the outside of the vagina, and the little swimmers somehow find their way into the vagina, to fertilize an egg. There is only a certain period of time when a woman CAN get pregnant, which is two weeks before her menstrual cycle. Sperm can live up to several days once inside the vagina, but once sperm hits the air, it dies off.

I hope this is a more in depth answer to your questions.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

(#5 (permalink)) Old
RobbieFox Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Robbie

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 2nd 2012, 07:39 PM

I say that grinding isn't considered sex, since you aren't actually having intercourse. Though oral sex is considered sex and is a very risky way to have sex, so make sure if you do ever have sex to be safe.
  Send a message via AIM to RobbieFox Send a message via MSN to RobbieFox Send a message via Yahoo to RobbieFox Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieFox 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 2nd 2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveryoung18 View Post
I'm just wondering. Like if a guy receives oral sex from a guy or girl isn't that sex? Isn't nude grinding sex too because of genital contact? For either gay or straight and can you get pregnant? I know gays and lesbians have a different opinion on it so I was curious about their type of opinion....
Didn't you already ask this "can I get pregnant?" question

And Robbie is absolutely right that oral sex can be risky. I caught an STI after receiving my first BJ.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"
  Send a message via Yahoo to Shawn K.  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
foreveryoung18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 2nd 2012, 11:45 PM

yea I don't know if that was how she did it it was by frozen sperm it wasn't her husband or anything like that. Also grinding is not the same as grinding nude. And I'm not sure what my question about getting pregnant has to do with this??

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 12:00 AM

Grinding constitutes as any kind of grinding, with or without clothes.

Also, if she used frozen sperm, it was from a sperm donor, and she had the procedure done in a doctor's office. Trying to perform that kind of procedure at home could lead to some very bad complications.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
foreveryoung18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 01:34 AM

it's called artificial insemination... Not invitro fertilization. I don't know where she did it though.

And I specifically said naked grinding...

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 01:46 AM

Naked grinding does NOT constitute as sex, and as explained above, you cannot get pregnant from this unless sperm was on the penis when it made contact with the outside of the penis, and assuming the sperm wasn't dead (which it DIES when it hits air), it can make its way to fertilize an egg.

Either way, in-vitro and artificial insemination are BASICALLY the same thing, though the are done in different ways. BOTH are done within doctors offices!

(#11 (permalink)) Old
foreveryoung18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 02:18 AM

but I'm just saying there's a chance even if it's small it is a chance. And I know that I was just saying I heard a woman got pregnant from oral sex in that that is how she obtained his sperm. That's all I meant. No need to be upset at that. It was obviously sleezy of her.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Justin Bieber Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 02:34 AM

Oral sex when a female is preforming means that she put his penis in her mouth, NOT vagina. Just to be clear. Therefore, the sperm would have had to travel OUTSIDE the body from her mouth to her vagina... which is VERY unlikely unless she obviously "caught" the sperm and shoved it up there. Even at that, it's still pretty unlikely, but SURE, it *could* happen.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
foreveryoung18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 02:57 AM

yea she tried to get pregnant.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 03:56 AM

This thread has confused me beyond belief. You HAVE basically asked the same question several times in different ways.

Now, I think what you mean by this woman got pregnant through oral sex was that she kept his sperm in her mouth, and injected into herself later. Yes, obviously sleezy of her...if it were true. It had a moist place to live for a while, but once it was removed from her mouth, it mostly all died off. You CAN'T (as I've said several times throughout this thread) get pregnant by performing oral sex, and swallowing sperm. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE (I'm saying this for emphasis, not because of anger).

Yes, there is a slight chance, but the chances are so slim, it's less than 1%, so there is TRULY nothing to worry about.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
foreveryoung18 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 04:54 AM

apparently you are confused because you've claimed I made several threads about my pregnancy question when I only made 1.

I never did any of this.... I wasn't planing to it was a question in general you must be very confused...
yea it was in some case or w.e. I know it wasn't likely but if you don't swallow it's possible that's all I'm saying.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 05:22 AM

Here is a list of threads where you ask about pregnancy:

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pr...come-pregnant/

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-re...just-wrong-he/

Both threads, including this one, reference pregnancy. I'm not judging you. I'm proving that you've made more than one thread that pertains to pregnancy.

Now, maybe I am confused. Even if you don't swallow, the chances of you becoming pregnant (by trying to inject yourself with it) are very slim. Once again, sperm dies once it hits air. It won't live long after you've extracted it from your body.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Project Advisor

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: isn't naked grinding or oral sex sex? - February 3rd 2012, 05:34 AM

Hey,

As provided by Shannon, it's obvious that you have gotten lots of answers to your questions about how you can get pregnant. The only way to get pregnant is for sperm to travel up your vaginal canal and fertilize an egg. The possibility of getting pregnant from oral sex is absolutely miniscule. Vaginal sex is how pregnancy happens. If you think you are pregnant, please go purchase a pregnancy test. We, here on TeenHelp, can't tell you if you are pregnant or not.
As for not swallowing, the chance of being able to catch the semen and inject it inside your body before the sperm dies is incredibly unlikely. Since your thread(s) have received sufficient replies, I am going to close this one. If anyone disagrees, feel free to PM me about it.

Take care,
Kitty.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
Closed Thread