TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
racylacy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Badly need help - March 4th 2012, 09:14 PM

Heya

Im new here and this is only the place I feel comfortable asking this question but I need to know if there is a chance I could be pregnant.

Its all to do with dry humping but my guy was wearing his boxers and his penis was erect out fully over the top of them as I had just given him oral sex, I was wearing kinda lace underwear. Anyway we started dry humping I was on top of him but as it started getting hotter he had pulled me down on top of him and held me tight while he pumped faster. My underwear was pretty wet. I have no idea if he came but he tried to enter me straight afterwards with no condom but he couldn't fully go in as it was causing pain. Is there any small chance I could be? We dry humped 3 times like this and I was drunk.

Can anyone help as Im terrified

(#2 (permalink)) Old
niente_ Offline
Ex band geek, but still proud.
I've been here a while

Name: Niente

Re: Badly need help - March 4th 2012, 11:11 PM

If his penis went in your vagina even a little bit without any protection then yes there is a chance you could be pregnant. if it was just dry humping then probably not. why not get a pregnancy test to put your mind at ease? i know it can really bug you and make you worry.

Sometimes it's better to forget how you feel
and remember what you deserve

S. M ... still in my heart, forever

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Badly need help - March 5th 2012, 01:21 AM

I highly doubt that dry humping is going to get you pregnant. If his penis entered your vagina, then sure. But, if not, then no. The chances would be almost nil. As said above, you could take a pregnancy test to help ease your mind but you can only test if it's been two weeks since the incident. Any time before then WILL result in a false reading.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Badly need help - March 5th 2012, 09:16 AM

Did he go into you, or can you not remember? This sounds doubtful that you would be, but just keep an eye on what your body is doing, and see if things change between now and then, and if you are worried, take a pregnancy test in a month or so. But it seems unlikely, if he was never inside of you.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
racylacy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Badly need help - March 5th 2012, 11:37 AM

Thanks guys, he did enter me for about a minute after the dry humping but it hurt cause I was after havin surgery so he pulled out again. Thats the part thats worrying me.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Badly need help - March 5th 2012, 03:15 PM

You should only worry if he came before he entered you. This is something you should ask him so you know if you should take a test or not. He could have pushed sperm into the vagina, which could cause you to get pregnant. So, in two weeks (or two weeks from the incident) take a test. I can assure you that you wouldn't know you're pregnant just yet, and after two weeks, only a test would be able to confirm that since you wouldn't be experiencing any symptoms yet either.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Jaguar Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Stephen Davis

Re: Badly need help - March 5th 2012, 04:53 PM

Shannon's right. If he ejaculated before he put it in, there would be sperm cells present in the wetness, but if he did he would usually have gone too soft to get it in for a while. From what it sounds like I don't think you have anything to worry about.

In the future I suggest you agree first that he won't put it in and get off outside your vagina. Dry humping naked is a good way to know where his semen is going when he orgasms. If you're on top rubbing your clitoris on the underside of the shaft of his penis you can see when it happens and control it as it's going on his abdomen. If he's on top you can hold the head in your hand and catch it to make sure none of it gets away. If you're lying side by side you or he can hold the topside of his dick against your junk and one of you can hold your hand under the head to make sure the semen doesn't go where it's not supposed to go. It's hard to do with clothes on. If both your underwear is wet it's hard to know who's is who's and there's a small chance some sperm can get to vaginal opening.

What just happened?

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Dr.Bobby Offline
Psychologist
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Badly need help - March 5th 2012, 06:19 PM

You're splitting hairs here in an attempt to reassure yourself. If his erect penis touched the opening to your vagina, nakedly, not thru clothes or dry humping, regardless if he ejaculated and was soft or if it hurt or not or the amount of time he touched you....sperm can enter the vagina. That increases the risk. But that's only half of it.

The other risk factor is where in your cycle you are. Fertilization is most likely to occur +/- 4 days from ovulation, do the math.

In order for pregnancy to occur, two things need to happen...there needs to be sperm present, as well as an egg. One without the other doesn't count. So, do the math.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Badly need help - March 6th 2012, 11:29 AM

I'd just like to add something from Bobby's post.

There is this myth that woman can only get pregnant when they're most fertile...meaning when you've ovulated/ovulating and an egg has been released into the uterus. It's false. A woman can get pregnant any time during the month because once sperm enters you, it can live several days before dying off. Sperm only dies off once it hits air, so in your case, most of the sperm (if he ejaculated, that is) probably died off before he "entered" you. However, if some got in there, there is a chance that it's waiting around. It can take a few days before it reaches it's "final destination".

I'm not trying to freak you out, I'm just adding this as not to misinform you.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Louisa

Re: Badly need help - March 6th 2012, 04:58 PM

Sperm only dies off once it hits air

actually i'm sure thats false, sperm can survive in air... just not for long eg until it goes dry....

you should take a test to put your mind at ease... if you missed a period or anything this may feak you out moreand the stress could delay your period... hope this helps...

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Caroline

Re: Badly need help - March 9th 2012, 07:07 AM

darlin just go buy a pregnancy test to put your mind at ease and then buy another in a week or so just to be sure.

My bf and me were freaking out a bit for awhile cause my period was late (tho we always have protected sex) so I went and bought a test and it was negative. Turns out I got my period the next day hahah

Closed Thread