TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Anal Sex First Time? - March 24th 2012, 01:08 PM

Warning: This could be gross for some users, but I'm concerned. My boyfriend and I had anal sex for the first time. His dick was wet, but after we did it, I start bleeding medium amounts of blood and it stopped eventually. After that, I felt the need to take a number 2 which I did eventually. Now, my butt hurts and it still does. It's painful, but it's not severe pain. Are these normal symptoms? My boyfriend and I are sort of saints when it comes to this. We didn't use a condom. Can anybody explain what just happened?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Anal Sex First Time? - March 24th 2012, 01:28 PM

It's normal to experience pain after having anal sex, especially if it was your first time. Let's just say: the anus isn't meant to accommodate the size of a penis, and stretching it is going to result in pain...and even bleeding. What you're experiencing is normal. If the pain persists for a few days, or the bleeding returns, you might want to consult a doctor just to be safe. I'd also HIGHLY recommend using condoms when engaging in anal sex. It's very unsanitary for both you AND your partner, and it wouldn't be wise not to have a condom on when engaging in that particular sex act.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Re: Anal Sex First Time? - March 24th 2012, 02:56 PM

Alright. Thank you. Could you get pregnant from this? Next time, we will use a lubricated condom if we ever do this again. It was sort of an awkward experience for both of us.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: Anal Sex First Time? - March 24th 2012, 04:27 PM

SamMarie: You cannot get pregnant from anal sex.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

(#5 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

Re: Anal Sex First Time? - March 24th 2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMarie View Post
Could you get pregnant from this?
You could get pregnant if sperm managed to get near your vagina, which is possible if you're not using a condom. Aside from that though, it's important to use one just for reasons of sanitation and preventing infection. They can help with lubrication so it might be easier as well. The rest of your symptoms sound normal!! Just remember to take it slow.

Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive anyway.

Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud ~ Kanye West

Mistakes are minimized by experience and experience is maximised by mistakes.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Re: Anal Sex First Time? - March 24th 2012, 06:10 PM

It isn't possible to get pregnant through anal sex because it doesn't go anywhere near the uterus or the cervix, making it impossible. Now, if sperm entered the vagina, then it would be possible. That is the only possible way to get pregnant is through the vagina.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Peter Quill Offline
aka Star Lord badass

Outside, huh?

Re: Anal Sex First Time? - March 24th 2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post

You could get pregnant if sperm managed to get near your vagina, which is possible if you're not using a condom.
Agreed.

Now with the pain, totally normal. It may last a few days at the MOST, but it does go away. Just be sure to keep the area clean so it doesn't get infected. & Just a reminder, if you're going back & forth between anal sex & vaginal sex, be sure to use a different condom or he needs to clean off before going back to vaginal, or it can cause infections.

"Come & Get Your Love" - Redbone

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Dr.Bobby Offline
Psychologist
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Anal Sex First Time? - March 25th 2012, 01:00 AM

Sam, any time you use something in a way it wasn't intended or designed, you run the risk of having a problem. The issue with anal sex is that the tissues back there are very delicate and don't tolerate the kind of vigorous, ongoing thrusting with a fairly large, solid penis which occur during anal sex. So, you've got an injury there, and although we could characterize it as 'Normal' as in typical that doesn't mean that it's Ok and you don't need to be concerned and watchful. You've got an injury there, and if it bled 'Moderately' probably a significant one. Blood=trauma.

The risk now is for infection, poop is loaded with bacteria (unlike urine which is actually sterile), and when that makes contact with your bloodstream, the bacteria can be carried throughout your body. If you continue to bleed, or if you develop a fever, call a doc immediately and get that checked out and treated.

PM me with the link of the post you'd like me to respond to.

Closed Thread