TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dHalleck Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question orgasm from dry humping? - March 27th 2012, 06:27 AM

so my boyfriend and i have had sex before, and we have done alot of things such as dry humping, and other stuff. when we dry hump he picks me up and i wrap my legs around him and grind into his hips. we are fully clothed. when we have sex or he does anything like fingering, i never orgasm. but when i grind into him like we do when we dry hump it feels like i do orgasm because i feel a bunch of pleasure but it doesnt last that long, like 15 seconds at most. I have never actually had an orgasm before so i dont know what really is happening and if im orgasming or what. ive researched it before and found out theres 2 different types of Orgy, but i really just dont know and want to know. so thanks!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: orgasm from dry humping? - March 27th 2012, 06:37 AM

Well, I don't know if it's the same for girls, but for a guy, if you're having an orgasm, you'll KNOW it. I would assume the same would apply to a girl as well...sorry I can't be of more help.

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: orgasm from dry humping? - March 27th 2012, 07:02 AM

Same advice as Chris. You'll know it's an orgasm. I'm assuming that you are probably having more luck with dry humping than actual intercourse because of the stimulation on your clitoris. I would recommend continuing this if you enjoy it-it's safe (since you're doing it with clothes, no skin to skin, no fluids, no risk!) and you enjoy it more. You also might be able to experiment more from this point and find other things you like, but knowing the kinds of stimulation you enjoy is a good start, just communicate your preferences and you guys are on your way.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Jas Offline
aka Xamed
Junior TeenHelper

Re: orgasm from dry humping? - March 27th 2012, 08:40 AM

You know, I usually do say that "you'll know" but I have actually heard of people who orgasm and don't know it, the same way that back in the days when no sexual information at all was getting out there my mum's best friend came home from a vacation and was shocked to discover that the "making out" she'd done with a european boy had made her a 'woman' so to speak. So I do think it's possible.... just unlikely.

For you, I'd suggest getting to know your own body and trying to get yourself off (i.e. masturbating). It's usually the easiest way to orgasm for women, and it'll help in the long run because you'll be better able to show partners what you like and help THEM get you there. You might also be better able to figure out if what you have been experiencing is orgasm or just feeling really good for a bit - I know that I can experience 'peaks' in arousal that aren't orgasm, just the edge of one. Does your boyfriend stimulate your clit when he's fingering you? If not, that might be why manual sex and intercourse aren't turning you on as much as the dry sex (which like Traci said is probably putting friction on your clit). Most women can only cum from clitoral stimulation - I know that's been true of me so far.

Anyway, whatever you choose to do, I wish you luck. Keep on trying, and keep on researching - information can really help your sex life out. And orgasms are pretty awesome, so it's a hunt well worth it!

Closed Thread