TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Female Advice Preferred: On your Period (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t98635-your-period/)

seirraheartthongs April 4th 2012 10:23 PM

On your Period

How do you feel when your on your period what feeling do you get?

Eternal April 4th 2012 10:45 PM

Re: On your Period

Its different for every girl. Common feelings are:
-Cramps
-Irritability
-Bloated
-Fatigue

For me, I mostly just get more tired. However I have plenty of friends who get cramps, but its nothing that some Advil can't help.

seirraheartthongs April 4th 2012 10:54 PM

Thank you for the tip!

Koharuchan April 4th 2012 10:59 PM

Insane horrible cramps that make me feel like someone his tied my stomach in a freaking knot. D: My cramps are baaaaad...

Other than that, I don't change much. I crave chocolate sometimes, though. :nosweat: Also, my breasts sometimes tend to get sore during that time.

seirraheartthongs April 4th 2012 11:06 PM

Thanks for the tip its goin to help a lot!!

Verità April 5th 2012 12:03 AM

I get really emotional, I crave foods (usually meat since I have low iron levels anyways), I get cramps (pain-relievers work wonders for them, though), and I sleep a lot. :nosweat: Before the pill, I also used to get really bad acne. It's different for everyone, just take some time with what you experience and find remedies that work for you. :)

seirraheartthongs April 5th 2012 12:13 AM

Thank you so much knowing what happened to other girls it relaxes me knowing that everything isnt a surpises

Jack Lowden April 5th 2012 06:35 PM

I think my only sign is I get cramps. I don't think I get that moody unless I'm complaining about the cramps XD

cassie.x April 5th 2012 06:58 PM

I become slightly irrattible for a day or so , i often get a bad spot on my face that clears quickly, and i actually get a really sick feeling for the few days before my period, but i don't usually get any cramps so i guess i'm lucky :)

George^^ April 5th 2012 07:05 PM

I get cramps, like really, really bad ones (which usually go away with movement or taking warm baths), and I usually get pretty cleared out while I'm on it... I get tired, and slightly more annoyed and angry than I usually am...

^^' I can't say too much about it because I haven't been all that regular this year.

Castiel's Angel April 6th 2012 12:30 AM

When I get cramps I get cranky, and when I don't I usually just feel exhausted.

Coffee. April 6th 2012 05:53 AM

I have really bad PMS, it was basically diagnosed with PMDD, and besides my 15 day natural periods, my moodiness was one of the reasons I got on the pill. Now on the pill, I get a bit of cramps, ridiculously bloated (I bloat a lot, and am not entirely sure why) and tired. Before, I would get:
-Cramps
-Fatigue
-Cravings of all kinds of junk
-Moodiness
-Constipation
-Extreme irritability
-Extreme depression-like feelings.

The pill helped me a lot, but I still get a bit of moodiness, I guess, after remembering snapping at my partner just last weekend. :nosweat: It's either that, or I'm just mean, and I blame my period. ;) Either way.

Paix et Amour April 6th 2012 07:50 AM

i used to get really bad cramps, now i get pretty normal ones i suppose, mostly in my lower back. i get a little bloated, i gain like a pound usually so not super bloated but yeah, and i crave junk food like crazy. i get slightly more irritable but not really bitchy or anything, i dont really get PMS lol.

izzy.gore April 6th 2012 04:04 PM

I get break outs and my stomach hurts. Sometimes I get really cold. Right now, I haven't had a period for a month or two, I don't know why. I've read that this might be due to my intense physical trainings as I'm training for a marathon, but I'm seeing my gynecologist if this goes on.

Hollifire April 6th 2012 10:38 PM

I usually get cramps, some back pain & headaches. Being a girl sucks. :glare:

Perplexity April 6th 2012 10:59 PM

I get cranky and irritated, especially around family a few days before I know its that time of month again. Other than that, I get quite bad cramps and nausea. Fun times. xD

Redangel1992 April 6th 2012 11:06 PM

back pain, bad cramps and real bad headaches :( and i crave white chocolate around that time too

Ennui. April 7th 2012 06:06 PM

Well, before my birth control I'd have the usual cramps, fatigue, diarrhea sometimes, bloated, EXTREME moodiness where I'm either waay depressed or angry... And I'd have a heavy and longer period so there would be discomfort. With birth control all of that stuff is a lot better to the point where I barely realize I have a period. :nosweat: But every girl is different.

Raining Glitter April 7th 2012 10:20 PM

Let's see. I get:
-Cramps
-Bloated
-Acne break outs
-Cravings
-Moody
-Irritable
-Very sensitive
-Stressed easily
-Cold very easily
-Sometimes hot flashes

All to different degrees for each period too. :nosweat: My mood swings can get interesting. I can be very sensitive or snappy, although I try to not take it out on the world baha. My cramps lately haven't been that bad, but normally I need to take super Tylenol or something.

Oh and my immune system drops too. Every time I get sick, it's normally around/after my period D:

Mysfiction April 8th 2012 09:17 PM

The usual. Cramps, random mood swings where one moment I'm perpy and upbeat and the next minute I'll throwing chairs around and raging at the world. Being a female is suffering.

ShesNotThere April 8th 2012 11:31 PM

It was worse before I started on birth control, but generally I get mild cramps, which make me cranky. Pretty much any emotion I'd normally experience is just multiplied. I crave junk food a lot too.

dani99 April 9th 2012 12:09 AM

- Terrible cramps
- Moodyness/irritability/emotional
- Increased sex drive
-Sick feeling
-Headaches
-Bloatedness
-The only time I ever really want something sweet :)

MidnightMay April 9th 2012 12:14 AM

I don't get cramps but I do crave random foods, use the bathroom more often ( i usually go every chance I get), and I usually feel uncomfortable all the time. The last one is probably something strange but I feel like my body never is comfortable.

Lumos. April 9th 2012 12:29 AM

I usually have:
-Cramps
-Moody
-I want more food
-I get really depressed sometimes
-I always feel uncomfortable

lolalush April 9th 2012 02:58 AM

When im on my period for about two days i have terrible cramps ):
you usually get cranky and a little paranoid

BethGoesRawr April 9th 2012 07:27 AM

I get really hungry a couple days before, cramps really bad, big mood swings (happy to sad/angry) erm lazy haha, and I bleed really bad too.

havehopeyourbeautiful April 11th 2012 12:01 AM

with what all of you are saying i am lucky not to have my period

better-than-ecstasy April 11th 2012 02:21 AM

I don't get cramps or anything, but I get very depressed. I get mad at every little thing and I cry my eyes out. I'm a freak when it comes to my period! :glare:

Ambedo. April 11th 2012 05:19 AM

Personally, I get the worst cramps. I also get really emotional and really tired.