TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 04:18 PM

Hi girlies.

I was just wondering how your first time having sex was? Did it hurt? Did you regret it? I'm just being nosy

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hollifire Offline
Smile; you're beautiful.
I've been here a while

Name: Holly

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 04:28 PM

Honestly the first time I had sex, it wasn't too uncomfortable. I mean there was a bit of pain of course, but it wasn't something that I couldn't handle. Then of course after having sex more and more, the pain disappears completely. Main thing whenever you have intercourse, always make sure to do a lot of foreplay & even include lube if needed. I don't regret the first time I had sex, or regret the person I had it with. He was my first love, so I lost all my firsts to him. Of course, never rush into sex if you're not ready. You'll know when the time is right. As always, be safe. =)

PM VM

x See the trick is that you're never supposed to act on it
No matter how unbearable this misery gets x

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 05:04 PM

My first time wasn't what I expected it to be. But, who's first time is? We had a difficult time, erm...getting it in. If you know what I mean. It wasn't badly uncomfortable or painful, and I definitely don't regret it.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Jas Offline
aka Xamed
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 08:11 PM

Man, I have a lot of firsts with a lot of different people. I know you probably mean vaginal intercourse, so here's my answer for that:
No, I don't regret it. It didn't hurt at all. It was awkward for me, but I wanted it and I had fun and hopefully they did too.
My younger firsts though.... I regret my first oral sex (both giving/recieving, and on both genders - two different people, ironically enough during the same week) I was drunk both times and trying to get over someone, so it obviously wasn't the best situation to enjoy myself in.
My first anal, well, I was hopelessly in love with him and it was fantastic, didn't hurt at all, very intimate - and although I regret the relationship I don't regret the experience.
My first proper BDSM session I regret, again because I was smashed and had been partying all night. I did enjoy it, but ultimately it just wasn't the safest situation and I regret that choice.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 08:27 PM

My first time I barely remember. Is that bad? All I really remember is that unlike a lot of other people, we had no problem getting it in, and it was an enjoyable experience.

First time with my current boyfriend, now that's a completely different story. We had so much trouble getting it in, we actually couldn't get it in the first time we tried, no matter how many times we tried to get it in, and a few days later I went to his house and we tried again, still nothing. Third time was the charm, though. It took a LOT of work to make it happen. And it hurt like hell. We've gotten a lot better at it now, but it's still painful for me sometimes.

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Magical Forest. Offline
Crazy Penguin Lady
I can't get enough

Name: Hannah

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 09:01 PM

My first time was okay. We'd talked about it for ages beforehand to make sure it was what we both wanted to do.
Made sure we had the right protection.
It didn't hurt really. Didn't have a problem getting it in. It was pretty weird but it was alright.
I don't regret it at all. At the time, I was in love, and I knew I was ready.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
Outside, huh?

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 10:36 PM

Hah, nat good. Veryvery painful, so painful that I made him stop when he was just barely in. It was kind of...boring as well, if that makes sense. Afterwards we got dressed and he told me about loads o other girls he'd slept with and left me to find my way to the bus stop alone, in the rain. We stopped seeing each other afterwards, haha. Oddly, I don't really regret it, because I'd been wanting to lose my virginity so badly for a long time it was like a relief, and I didn't mind that I didn't care about him. But obviously it would have been a lot better if I'd waited and done it with someone I loved, which is what I would advise.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 10:43 PM

My first time was with an ex boyfriend that I thought would last forever (first love), but thank god It didn't. He kinda rushed it and he did put me in the mood, but afterwards I wasn't really sure emotionally if I was ready for it. I was only 15 years old at the time. I do regret it now (almost 18) because for one, I lost it too young in my opinion. Secondly, we didn't last. Third, I'm with someone better now and wish I lost it to him instead. It did hurt to the point where I think I clawed his back, but after a few more times afterwards I enjoyed it until we had the pregnancy scare. Then, he decided to become distant after taking the morning after pill, waiting anxiously to see if I got my period or not. Luckily, I did get my period and shortly, he decided to break up with me and lose interest in me. Few months later, he ended up dating a 13 year old girl after me. Gotta love regrets!

Last edited by SamMarie; April 16th 2012 at 10:50 PM.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
netanya Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Netanya

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post

My first proper BDSM session I regret, again because I was smashed and had been partying all night. I did enjoy it, but ultimately it just wasn't the safest situation and I regret that choice.
What is BDSM?

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Tyr. Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netanya View Post
What is BDSM?
BDSM

- Tyr

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Redangel1992 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Alex

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 11:20 PM

Ill be honest my first time hurt, and we had a little trouble getting it in, it did hurt because i was a virgin and tight anyway, although i still am so we still after 3 years have to use lube as i haven't really stretched i got back to being as tight as i was on the first time, but the first time was good, but it hurt. And no i dont regret it for not even a second as i still love him (long term partner now fiancée of three and a half years)

Last edited by Redangel1992; April 16th 2012 at 11:48 PM.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Garyl Offline
What's next, little man?

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Eli

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 11:22 PM

It was uncomfortable and, in a way, I regretted it, just because of how I felt about myself afterward. Now I really couldn't care less. However, I wasn't doing it with someone special or anything, so it wasn't until I did that I really noticed the different in how it feels.

Let's eat some spectral oats!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Garyl  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
dani99 Offline
Ms.Average
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Danielle

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 11:24 PM

I do regret my first time, because the guy told me he didn't love me and I did it because I felt like the only way he would love me was through sex. Boy was I wrong! He had a hard time getting in at first, and when he finally did it hurt. We didn't use a condom, and we ended up having a serious pregnancy threat with me being a month late for my period. We never took a test - so I either was never pregnant or had a miscarriage.

But yeah, the guy was a jerk face. He told me he didn't love me, he told me I was annoying and that I was embarrassing to him. I wish I didn't have sex with him not that I look back on it.But it is what it is,I guess.

Just a girl with an angel above, just a girl with an angel to love. My angel grew wings and she did dare to fly. But I promise my angel, it's only good night but never good-bye. My angel, my angel in heaven above. My angel, my darling, you'll always have my love. Rest in peace, my sweet darling, it's only temporary that we part. My angel, my angel, how you still do steal my heart </3

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Jack Lowden Offline
Afternoon.
Outside, huh?

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 11:35 PM

Not exactly awkward or uncomfortable, but just eh? It didn't hurt too badly, but we did have trouble getting it in. I think overall, it wasn't that bad considering it was the first time. I don't regret it or anything, except maybe the person I lost it to.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Your first time? - April 16th 2012, 11:50 PM

Quite awkward. Quite painful. But overall a positive experience, things have improved lots due to proper communication, and I regret nothing.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: Your first time? - April 17th 2012, 11:01 AM

Oh god, umm, to be honest it was absolutely terrible, not pain wise, it didn't really hurt, but then again, it was fairly short. First off I don't recommend any part of my first time to anyone at all really. It was in a restroom stall (cramped, and nerve-wracking because it's technically a public place), he was shorter than I was by a good 3 or 4 inches (surprisingly enough, that made a big difference) and basically he was sitting on the toilet and I was bouncing up and down. Not fun, neither of us got off, and in general it really wasn't worth it. And although I hate to say it, I do regret it because I wasn't even 14 yet, I barely knew the guy, he was a year older than me, my best friend's ex, my frenemies boyfriend (No I didn't do it to get at her or anything), and in general, it was just a one night stand.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Your first time? - April 17th 2012, 05:38 PM

I mean, I guess my first time hurt, but I am somewhat accident prone and stuff, so my pain tolerance is pretty good, so no biggie. That was the least of my concerns. However, it was SO awkward looking back on it now, it wasn't in the slightest bit romantic, sure he tried to make it as un-painful as possible, but I feel like it was like "oh ok we want to do this, let's go" and it was more like we were just trying to do it to do it as opposed to it being spontaneous or about love or what ever. But who's first time is ever fabulous? My first times with other things and my first time with other guys (but just NOT losing my virginity then) was a LOT better

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Lyss1234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Your first time? - April 18th 2012, 04:12 AM

My first time kinda sucked lol. it was okay though because the guy was my first love. but now we dont talk anymore sooo. lol. and we were both virgins so we had NO idea what we were doing. we kinda had a hard time getting it in. it took a little but we finally got it then when we did i went ontop for like 2 mins then he came. it was rather fast but i enjoyed it and i really liked the guy at the time (: so no i dont regret it

Closed Thread