TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Emmaleigh753 Offline
Joseph & Gabriel <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Who Cares?

Points: 7,435, Level: 12 Points: 7,435, Level: 12 Points: 7,435, Level: 12

Exclamation Suicidal, Anorexic, and Pregnant with Twins - June 8th 2012, 03:29 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Someone please shoot me.... I dont know whats going on with me, my life is spiraling out of control... im so close to giving in.... ive been acting like things are peachy and smooth, but really im sinking deeper and deeper into this dark depressing hole.... why is this happening to me!? why!? i just want to have a normal life! im such a terrible person, "dancing with my devils past"(quoted by one of my best friends ) im almost 5 months pregnant and my belly and my boys are continuing to grow, the bigger i get the more depressed i become... ive been battling anorexia for as long as i can remember and becoming pregnant just made me worse... im a 3 time suicide survivor and my attempts still are continuous... I really do care about Gabriel and Joseph.... I love them so much even though they are not here yet... I dont want to cause them pain... but im hurting so much.... ive been spitting my anti-depressants out after i "take" them, because it was making me feel bad... now im worse... taking that blade to my skin once again... blood spills as i clutch my stomach and cry... im such a horrible mother... a horrible friend... and a disgraceful daughter... no wonder my family wants nothing to do with me.... the only one who took me in was my aunt... shes bipolar which makes my days a living hell because she refuses to take medication. somedays shes happy, kissing my forehead and patting my belly as she leaves for work, but other days shes drunk and screaming in my face telling me i have no life and hopes my babies die as she beats the sh*t out of me as i cry trying to shield my belly as much as possible... im so alone... she shuts the phones off before she leaves so i dont try and call anyone.... im just feeling like giving up... taking a load of pills and ending it all.... if it werent for the pregnancy i probably would have already done it... im so weak... im underweight, i havent slept in what feels like weeks, my back and stomach kills and ive been throwing up non-stop....i have no one to talk to and my life feels like its slowly coming to a hault... but then i feel my stomach and smile through the dreadful tears... knowing at least i have my babies to love me... but im still aching inside... fighting silent screams... is this ever going to end?....
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Suicidal, Anorexic, and Pregnant with Twins - June 8th 2012, 05:04 AM

Step one: talk to a professional. A psychologist, A counselor, A doctor, A family friend, the neighbor next door, whoever you can. Your situation will not improve in your current environment, and it sounds like you need proper authorities to help pull yourself out of it and into a better place.

I'm actually really surprised you are taking anti-depressants. Most psychiatric medications are unsafe to take during pregnancy. You need to consult a doctor before even taking tylenol if you are pregnant.

If you are taking psych meds and you know that you are having twins (meaning you received a sonogram or ultrasound) you have seen or are seeing a doctor. If you aren't, I suggest you find one. This includes going to your nearest emergency room. A hospital will not refuse you safety or care. Hospitals are also safe baby locations, making them particularly attentive to your plight. If it will take too long to see a doctor, then go to a hospital. If you are feeling suicidal you need help immediately.

No one on this website is going to be able to adequately address your problems. We cannot give you the will to live. The only way you are going to be able to properly maintain the safety of you and your children is to seek professional help.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Agony Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 17,345, Level: 19 Points: 17,345, Level: 19 Points: 17,345, Level: 19

Re: Suicidal, Anorexic, and Pregnant with Twins - June 8th 2012, 05:17 AM

I strongly agree with ^
Go to the doc or a therapist and tell them everything you just told us. They can do loads more help then we can, especially since they can stop you before it happens.

Lots of love
-ash

When I'm sad I think, "I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt!"

You can't change fate, but you can change your attitude towards it.
Former user: xArchDreamerx

Became a HelpLINK mentor on July 13th, 2013
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
lauri Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauri

Points: 13,052, Level: 16 Points: 13,052, Level: 16 Points: 13,052, Level: 16

Re: Suicidal, Anorexic, and Pregnant with Twins - June 8th 2012, 06:14 AM

Yeah I agree you should not be taking a antidepressant when pregnant you can really mess up your babys that way. You sound like you need immediate help I would suggest going to the hospital to get healthy and away from your aunt who is causing you and your babys harm.

You have a HUGE REASON TO LIVE its those two little lives in you LIVE FOR THEM THEY NEED THERE MOTHER.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Siren❤ Offline
Average Joe

Name: ILH♡

Points: 8,186, Level: 13 Points: 8,186, Level: 13 Points: 8,186, Level: 13

Re: Suicidal, Anorexic, and Pregnant with Twins - June 8th 2012, 08:24 AM

You should really talk to someone you can trust and you know will probably help you; a professional is probably your best bet on the second part. Just be honest, let them know how you feel. They will get you the appropriate help. Also talk to a doctor about your medication combined with being pregnant... they may not go well together and also it isn't good for your twins, most likely. Good luck.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Suicidal, Anorexic, and Pregnant with Twins - June 8th 2012, 07:22 PM

If you are a minor (as in under 18) you should contact social services and ask them if you can be placed in foster care or something for the duration of your pregnancy or something, or perhaps discuss options with your doctor because there is no doubt SOMEWHERE safer for you to be than with an unstable aunt.

And you should definitely talk to your doctor about getting a referral to a therapist, it sounds like you are in desperate need of this, like the posters above me said, you probably shouldn't be taking anti-depressants while pregnant so yeah.

Doctor, therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist, and social services. That's my recommendation
Closed Thread