TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Non-PG13: oral right after she swallowed? she pregnant?!?! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t109460-oral-right-after-she-swallowed-she-pregnant/)

CrimsonRed September 9th 2012 11:48 PM

oral right after she swallowed? she pregnant?!?!

Sorry if language is bad

Hey all my first post after leaving teen help for year or two. So in a scary situation. Today my girlfriend and I did it and when I came I came on her face and in her mouth and I kissed her after she swallowed and she still had some on her face. But after like a minute or two later I ate her out and shoved tongue in could she be pregnant? Would the saliva have kill it? We cannot go and do a blood pregnancy test. And do not say sperm dies instantly in air because that's a lie.

Maloo September 10th 2012 01:06 AM

Re: oral right after she swallowed? she pregnant?!?!

She probably has a higher chance of seeing a dinosaur than she does of being pregnant.

Koharuchan September 10th 2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonRed (Post 944302)
Sorry if language is bad

Hey all my first post after leaving teen help for year or two. So in a scary situation. Today my girlfriend and I did it and when I came I came on her face and in her mouth and I kissed her after she swallowed and she still had some on her face. But after like a minute or two later I ate her out and shoved tongue in could she be pregnant? Would the saliva have kill it? We cannot go and do a blood pregnancy test. And do not say sperm dies instantly in air because that's a lie.

First, let me clear something up. Once sperm comes into contact with oxygen, most of it dies very quickly. Not instantly, but very quickly.

Now, on to your question...I can tell you right now there is no way she could be pregnant from that. Especially since you said it was a minute or two later that you kissed; by that time what tiny bit of sperm you may have had on your lips, if you even had any at all, would be dead.

Coffee. September 10th 2012 07:17 AM

I can say I'm 99.9% sure she couldn't have gotten pregnant from that.

If you don't want to worry at all next time, you can always have oral sex with a condom (on you) and a dental dam (on her.) But I very highly doubt she's pregnant.

CrimsonRed September 11th 2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adenarimany (Post 944947)
If you are pregnant and have questions about a young parent you could actually get access to this forum. Plus you could get access to relevant information.

That's is really not helpful or comforting at all