TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Someone please help me.. Pregnant? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t116442-someone-please-help-me-pregnant/)

Shopping09 February 27th 2013 02:42 AM

Someone please help me.. Pregnant?

Can going through the motions of sex with clothes on get you pregnant? I had on yoga pants and underwear, my boyfriend had on boxers and basketball shorts. We dryhumped and I feel like I've gained weight, and I've been feeling strange. I also have this weird cloudy discharge. We were NOT NAKED and it was only for about a minute at the most. My period is supposed to come soon, but I'm scared so I need to know now!! It was exactly 12 days ago when it happened, and it was 10-12 days after my period. Do you think I'm pregnant? I'm freaking out!

Dark-and-Twisty February 27th 2013 02:58 AM

Re: Someone please help me.. Pregnant?

You're not pregnant. You cannot get pregnant from dry humping. The only way this would be possible (and it is HIGHLY unlikely), is if the sperm leaked through his boxers and soaked through your pants. Very unlikely, considering there's four layers of clothing there to go through. Bloating and overeating can cause weight gain.

Harmony♥ February 27th 2013 05:27 AM

As already mentioned, you cannot get pregnant by dry humping. In order to he pregnant, you need to have full on intercourse, which means penetration of the vagina. It's impossible for sperm to meet an egg by traveloing through clothes. You're likely freaking out over being pregnant that's causing you to feel strange. But trust me. You're fine.

escape_thereal_world March 1st 2013 12:05 PM

No. You would not be experiencing any symptoms, especially weight gain, this early. Also, the cloudy discharge could be an infection (yeast infection or urinary tract infection) or more likely, it's ovulation. If you wipe and it is a little gooey or sticky and doesn't smell like fish, it's ovulation which just means you are fertile right now.

You cannot get pregnant by dryhumping. 0 risk. Sperm has a really hard time traveling through 1 layer of clothing, let alone 2 or more.

Always * March 3rd 2013 12:40 PM

You can't get pregnant by dry humping.

Shopping09 March 4th 2013 07:59 PM

Also, my period is 3 days late!!

Adam the Fish March 4th 2013 10:03 PM

There's no need to worry; I can categorically tell you that your dryhumping did not make you pregnant. :)

escape_thereal_world March 4th 2013 11:20 PM

Stress can easily cause a late or missed period. It also might just be late, which is normal within a few days time. Sometimes even a week. If you are due for a period, and you really are worried, you can take a pregnancy test now with an accurate result.

shanrocks March 5th 2013 08:11 PM

You are not pregnant , stress could be the reason ... :)

Mrs Rekhraj March 7th 2013 06:03 AM

Pls help!!! Hai i had unprotected sex with my husband on the 24th feb and got my period on the next day (25th feb), which actually supposed to come on 2nd march. Meaning in the month of feb i got my period twice and this time it only lasted for 3 days (25th feb - 28th feb) which normally last for 5 days and we also had sex on 2nd march and now im feeling dizziness, stomach pain like diarrhea, tired, feel to vomit and lazy. Is this some kinda symptoms for pregnancy?

Mrs Rekhraj March 7th 2013 06:06 AM

Im also feeling cramping, frequent urination and white discharge