TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Meggi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Meggi

Points: 6,807, Level: 12 Points: 6,807, Level: 12 Points: 6,807, Level: 12

Could I be pregnant? - December 10th 2013, 07:11 PM

Ok, I'm still young and I have done sexual things with my boyfriend. We have not had sex because we're not ready but I have given oral and weve played with each other. When I was round his which was on a Friday I had given him a bj and hj inbetween. He didn't fully ejaculate but he did precum a little but I had continued to give him a bj. The only time he touch his penis is to adjust skin on it. Later on he had fingered me and hadn't thought much of it but then the next day I felt sick. Basically what I'm asking if I could be pregnant? I didn't throw up but I did feel sick. I have also been getting cramps, I've heard that they could also be a sign of pregnancy? I sure he had no precum on his fingers but it would of been dry by the time he fingered me. I don't feel sick anymore but I am getting slight cramps but they're not painful. So, I want to know whether there could be a chance of being pregnant..?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Could I be pregnant? - December 10th 2013, 08:35 PM

You wouldn't have any signs of pregnancy after one day, so don't worry about that. The chances are pretty much zero. There was no insertion or penetration at all, and the fact that pre-cum might have been transferred still makes it a very slim chance. By the time he fingered you the semen would have dried up and therefore be useless.

I would strongly suggest that you do a bit of research into sex and pregnancy so you know what you need to do to keep yourself safe. It's important that you're aware of the risks and how to do things safely. You don't want to end up in a sticky situation at the end of the day.

All in all, the chances of you being pregnant are pretty much zero. If you're still worried, you can take a morning after pill up to 72 hours after the sexual session. Failing that, you can take a pregnancy test atleast 2 weeks after. But it's best to just wait until your period comes.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22 Points: 23,651, Level: 22

Re: Could I be pregnant? - December 11th 2013, 12:08 AM

^ Exactly that.
The chances of you being pregnant is zero to none. There was no contact, and if there was perhaps pre cum on his figures it would of dried up rendering any of it useless. Sperm doesn't live long.

I agree with maybe looking into what you have to do to keep yourself safe, and avoid things like that. If you know how to be safe, and prevent it, it will be so much easier for you.

I hope this helped.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Meggi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Meggi

Points: 6,807, Level: 12 Points: 6,807, Level: 12 Points: 6,807, Level: 12

Re: Could I be pregnant? - December 11th 2013, 05:54 AM

Thank you guys feel much better x
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Dream Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,394, Level: 16 Points: 13,394, Level: 16 Points: 13,394, Level: 16

Re: Could I be pregnant? - December 12th 2013, 06:15 PM

You have almost zero chance of being pregnant. Don't worry about it. As a precaution, make sure you and he wash your hands before touching you after touching him (not sure how to word that less awkwardly).

Closed Thread