TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   IS MY GF pregnant please help..Foreplay on 5th day of periods.. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t131483-my-gf-pregnant-please-help-foreplay-5th-day-periods/)

joshireuben June 5th 2014 11:33 AM

IS MY GF pregnant please help..Foreplay on 5th day of periods..

Me n my gf were drunk and we were fooling around..she took my hand and i touched her vagina..i dint insert it inside her. I had touched my penis before that but im sure i had not ejaculated although my penis was wet and might have had some precum..she was on the fifth day of her period and she was bleeding slightly in the morning..can she get pregnant because of this act? Pls help im just 20

taylalatbh. June 5th 2014 01:04 PM

Re: IS MY GF pregnant please help..Foreplay on 5th day of periods..

The chances of becoming pregnant from what you both did are slim. There wasn't even a certainty that you had any semen on your hands, and you didn't enter her. If you're really worried, she could take the morning after pill, but I don't think it's necessary. Failing that, she could wait until 14 days after and take a pregnancy test.

But I really do think you're fine.

Jess~ June 6th 2014 08:17 PM

Considering the fact that people sometimes don't get pregnant from having actual sex, even without a condom...there's a very, very, VERY slim chance she's pregnant. Like the above user said, she could always double check with a pregnancy test, but you guys are most likely fine.

Riddikulus June 7th 2014 05:50 PM

Hey there,

As the others have said the chances of you getting pregnant from that are very slim. The chances of the sperm entering her are low any and due to her coming to the end of her period, you are least fertile then anyway. If you are worried she can take the morning after pill or take a pregnancy test later on.

I hope this helps,
Take care,
Charli

Usernames Suck June 7th 2014 08:17 PM

The chances are slim. However, if you'd feel more comfortable, you can take some pregnancy tests or see a doctor about it (many local hospitals and clinics have programs aimed at teenagers that make it cheaper or free, and it's confidential).

And in the future, it's probably a good idea to not have sex while drunk. Not only does it mean it's harder to think clearly and take the necessary steps in protecting yourself from STIs (those matter too, don't forget, even if both of you never had sex before, some infections can be acquired through non-sexual means and be passed on sexually) and pregnancy, but it can also be a problem when it comes to consent and respecting each other's boundaries fully.