TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Am i pregnant? confused? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t132097-am-i-pregnant-confused/)

k.o.rea August 13th 2014 09:32 PM

my boyfriend and I last week we went for swimming in a hotel.
we went up to our room and it got hot.
we were naked and he rubbed his penis between my vagina's lips...
he didn't ejaculated while he was doing that...he ejaculated while i was giving him a hand job....
now my period is late for 2 days...does that mean that I'm pregnant or is it just all in my head and my period is late cuz I'm stressed about this??
please help..

forgot to mention... I'm not on any medication cuz i never had sex
I'm still a virgin

And i also would like to know if a girl can get pregnant if shes still a virgin? Is it possible??

Lizzie August 13th 2014 10:55 PM

Re: Am i pregnant? confused?

Technically there is a possibility, all be it small, that you could get pregnant from this. While he didn't ejaculate at that moment, sperm can still come out of the penis at anytime during arousal.

It is much more likely that you are just late. But if you do not get your period in a week, I would suggest that you take a pregnancy test just to be sure. Pregnancy tests can be bought over the counter at most grocery stores or pharmacies.

To answer your question if a virgin can get pregnant, the answer is yes. If semen comes in contact with the vagina there is a possibility of pregnancy occurring. If you plan on being intimate again with guys in the future, I would highly recommend that he at least wear a condom. Any contact with genitalia comes with the worry of catching something. You do not have to have sex to get an STD.

Hopefully this is all just stress and you will get your period soon. It is also possible that you could just skip a period due to stress. But like I said, if you are late for a week, take a test just to be sure. It will help with your peace of mind as well!

k.o.rea August 13th 2014 11:08 PM

Hey Lizzie can u please check your private messages?

DeletedAccount69 August 14th 2014 03:50 AM

Hey there,

If you don't get your period within a week I would suggest that you take a pregnancy test just to be safe. I would also suggest that you consider getting some condoms to help prevent against STD's in the future because as stated if semen comes in contact with genitalia there is a chance of pregnancy or STD's. If you plan on having intercourse you might want to invest in birth control.

I hope that these answers helped and I am wishing you the best of luck.

luckiicloverxx August 14th 2014 10:31 AM

I agree with the people above. It is likely that your period being late is because of stress. I wouldn't worry about it, but just take a pregnancy test in a week or so.