TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
jamesbb Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,782, Level: 15 Points: 10,782, Level: 15 Points: 10,782, Level: 15

Im so worried.. pregnant? - February 2nd 2015, 10:52 AM

I'm freaking out. My girlfriend is not getting her periods and I am freaking out that she may be pregnant. We have been so careful..I don't know how a pregnancy can be possible. She got her last period on 29 December. After that we got sexual on 3rd Jan. She gave me a hand job and made me cum. But her pant was fully up so theres no chance of cum getting on her vagina. Then we got sexual on 14 Jan and I didn't cum. Then we got sexual on 24 Jan. I rubbed her clit and all. But my pants were on the whole time. Once, she got her hands inside my pant from the back (and grabbed my ass) for a minute and took the hands out. What I'm freaking out about is that she may have gotten pre-cum on her hands while doing this. And then a few minutes later she touched her V. I hadn't ejaculated at that time but I must've excreted precum. COULD SHE POSSIBLY GET PREGNANT WITH THIS?

Now I'm freaking out because shes not getting her period. On an average of 30 day cycle, she should have gotten it on 27th Jan. Shes not freaking out or worrying or stressing so it can't be late because of this reason.

Starting dates of her last few cycles:
May 28 or 29
June 30
August 3
Don't remember when she got in September
October 6
1 November
30 November
29 December

They last an average of 5 days every time.

Am I just being paranoid? Or can she be pregnant?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: Im so worried.. pregnant? - February 2nd 2015, 12:34 PM

If you two haven't actually had sex, then no. She cannot be pregnant. Periods are finicky things. The cycle can be disrupted by something as simple as a change in diet, low blood sugar, ect. It's very common and normal for a girl to miss her cycle one or twice. It could even be caused by an increase in stress. I wouldn't sweat it, but if it makes you feel any better, you could always take test to help put your mind at ease. I hope this helps!

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

(#3 (permalink)) Old
LuckyCharmz Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Shannon

Points: 6,038, Level: 11 Points: 6,038, Level: 11 Points: 6,038, Level: 11

Re: Im so worried.. pregnant? - February 2nd 2015, 01:17 PM

If you haven't actually engaged in sex, the results are incredibly slim. Periods are finicky, as the poster above said. She's only a few days late, and it seems her periods are usually around the same time, but stress and other factors can contribute to why it may be late.
Closed Thread