TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Non-PG13: Is it even possible that I'm pregnant? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t137003-even-possible-im-pregnant/)

acaciabeth97 March 18th 2015 05:52 PM

Is it even possible that I'm pregnant?

Okay so my boyfriend and I are both virgins. About two months ago we were both naked and his (you know) was on my stomach just above my (you know). He says the tip never actually touched anything but my stomach. He didn't cum and we weren't really doing anything to make him. But I'm concerned about precum. And I have freaked myself out to a point where it's really unhealthy. I've had pregnancy symptoms (granted I could've given them to myself from freaking out). Since then I have taken two pregnancy tests. Both negative. And I took tons of vitamin c because I read that that can induce a period. That month I had my period. Very heavy and painful. Then all my symptoms vanished and I felt fine and was not freaking out. Then last month about two weeks before my period I had severe low back pain, nausea, pelvic pain and immediately thought I was pregnant. Of course I googled "can you have a period and negative pregnancy test and be pregnant" and it had happened to all these people so in my mind I was pregnant. My period came three days late and was heavy but not for as long as usual. And not as painful. Anyway, I'm tired of this. It's my senior year and I never want to do anything because all I do is worry and cry. Someone please help me.

leavemealone March 18th 2015 07:06 PM

Re: Is it even possible that I'm pregnant?

Calm down :hug: the only way you could be pregnant was in he ejaculated INSIDE of you. If he didn't do that, then you probably aren't pregnant. And if this happened two months ago, you would be having morning sickness, bloated, severe mood swings, your breasts would be killing you, you would be exhausted, and the need to pee would be extremely high ALL THE TIME.
If you're that concerned about being pregnant, then you should make an appointment with either a gynecologist or an OBGYN, or even your family doctor to make sure. But from your description, I don't think you're pregnant.
You should really learn more about what causes pregnancy and how sex works before you decide to have ANY sort of sexual activity with anybody, to specifically avoid stress like this. Teen pregnancy is so high because of lack of knowledge, and the internet can give you all the answers you need. So read up before you have sex or do anything else with your boyfriend, for your own good.
Good luck!

Kindred March 18th 2015 09:41 PM

You're fine, it doesn't sound like it's even possible. And generally precum would only be an issue if he was doing something sexual, not to mention he wasn't even really near you. You're completely fine.

anonymouswhale March 19th 2015 02:59 AM

You are not pregnant.