TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
applejacks1234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,564, Level: 11 Points: 6,564, Level: 11 Points: 6,564, Level: 11

could l get pregnant? - November 21st 2015, 05:38 AM

so yesterday me and my boyfriend were about to have sex for the first time. we put the tip of his penis in me then we both realized that it was a bad idea because we did not have condoms. I have been freaking out because his penis was a little inside me and even though he didn't ejaculate and he says he didn't precum, is there a chance I could still get pregnant?

thanks in advanced!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: could l get pregnant? - November 21st 2015, 03:35 PM

I mean, there's a tiny tiny chance that somehow one single sperm on the tip of his penis from a previous ejaculation was there, and it somehow made it all the way up your vaginal canal and implanted. But this is incredibly unlikely. You can take a test in two weeks, but personally, I wouldn't worry about it. I'd also recommend you get some condoms for next time! They're sold at any major drugstore, and you can get them free in some clinics. Consider also trying a birth control method if you want to continue to be sexually active with him, but condoms are good for your first time because they're pre-lubricated. I'd also add more lube too. Finally, if you're not ready, express that to him! It's okay. Good luck!

something burning?
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: could l get pregnant? - November 21st 2015, 09:09 PM

Anytime there is insercetion there is a chance of pregnancy. Ejaculation greatly increases the chance of pregnancy, but isn't necessary for pregnancy to occur. Traci is right that the possibility is low, but even a low possibility can still result in pregnancy. So if you are not ready to be pregnant you need to think about types of birth control. The most effective forms of birth control (example: the pill) will require a prescription from your doctor.

However no form of protection is 100% effective against preventing pregnancy. The only way to completely prevent pregnancy is abstenance. There are plenty of other ways to be intamite with your partner and other ways to achieve orgasm that do not risk pregnancy. And there is nothing wrong with going that route as well.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~
Closed Thread