TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Let's celebrate!
(Click me to find out why.)
Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
strayalicat Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Ali

Advice needed asap please - June 6th 2016, 11:15 PM

Ok so my boyfriend was at my place the other day and we were doing stuff. Well I was on his lap kissing him and we were both naked. He wanted to try to put it in but not actually have Sex since we didn't have a condom. We're both virgins. Well I let him put it in just a little so he tried but it didn't go very far in just like against my hymen. There's a possibility there might've been a little precum in the tip. Since semen can travel from the thigh to the vagina is it possible I'm pregnant? I'm a few days later than I should be and my period is usually almost exactly on the spot. I'm probably over reacting but I've also been getting dizzy, cold, nauseous, and had stomach pain. I feel tired much easier. I'm freaking out a little:-/

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer

Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Re: Advice needed asap please - June 7th 2016, 12:37 AM

Well semen can't travel from your thigh to your vagina. But you did say he hit your hymen which partially covers the opening to your vagina. That could be a possible issue if there was semen.

Because you are a few days late I would recommend taking a pregnancy test just to be sure. You can buy one over the counter at any grocery store or pharmacy. They are easy to use and give an almost instant result. It's worth the peace of mind!

In the future, there is no such thing as "trying to put it in but not have sex". Vaginal penetration is the legal definition of sex. Any time you have sex, even if he just puts it in a little, you need to use protection. And protection means from pregnancy and STDs. Talk to your doctor about what your opitions are when it comes to staying healthy during decal activity. And please let us know if you have any further questions.

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Advice needed asap please - June 7th 2016, 12:41 AM

Hey Ali! If this happened the other day, none of the symptoms you are describing have anything to do with the activities. You're not going to have any pregnancy symptoms this early. Next, pre-cum and semen cannot travel from the thigh to the vagina. However, there is a slight chance precum could have been on his penis when he put it slightly inside of you.

From the activities you did, it would be very difficult to get pregnant. You said it didn't go in very far and was not in for very long; therefore, it's pretty unlikely you're pregnant. You might be late due to anxiety (which could be causing these other symptoms). Keep an eye on your period; you can take a pregnancy test two weeks after the activity to find out.

If you two are looking to begin having sex, I'd highly recommend you purchase some condoms even for this type of experimentation. They are also lubricated, which may help ease the process. Overall, it'll lower your risk of pregnancy, likely improve your experience, and lower your anxiety-condoms are the winner. You can also consider getting on a birth control method. You can find info on birth control right here; this website will help you find the best method for your needs.

Pregnancy is unlikely, but I'd keep an eye on your period, take a pregnancy test in two weeks if your period does not show up or seems off/unusual, and consider a birth control method if you and your boyfriend continue pursuing sexual activities. Good luck!

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
Closed Thread