TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Is it likely she is pregnant? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t156583-likely-she-pregnant/)

gabriel126 July 24th 2018 11:06 PM

Is it likely she is pregnant?

My girlfriend gave me oral, and after ejaculating it had gotten on my hands.
After 30 or so seconds of it sitting there I ran water over my hands to attempt and get it all completely off. I wiped my hands off quite prematurely. I then rubbed her vagina, partially (very very partially) put my finger tip inside. This occurred 25 days ago. Now she recently got "the flu". And has been having small mood swings. Her period is 8 days late, and we are both worried. We are 14, and it could ruin both of our futures and relationship. Both have strict parents that do not believe in abortion.

Could she be pregnant, how likely is it?
What options would we have?

DeletedAccount29 July 24th 2018 11:07 PM

Re: Is it likely she is pregnant?

No, she is not pregnant. Her period is probably delayed due to stress or the flu.

gabriel126 July 24th 2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial. (Post 1326338)
No, she is not pregnant. Her period is probably delayed due to stress or the flu.

Thanks for the reply. I am hoping so, it sure does reassure me.

DeletedAccount29 July 24th 2018 11:19 PM

Trust me, she is not pregnant. Sperm is not viable outside the body. It needs to travel from point A (penis) to point B (ovum) directly.

Celyn July 26th 2018 07:58 PM

We can't say for sure since we aren't professionals, but it's unlikely your girlfriend is pregnant. You got semen on your hands and after a little while, washed and dried your hands. Sperm don't live that long when exposed to air, more so if you washed your hands. It's unlikely that partially putting your finger inside your girlfriend would result in pregnancy.

As it's been said, her period may be delayed by stress, flu or just by having an irregular cycle (it happens sometimes!)

You can wait for your girlfriend to have a period, but if you are that desperate, you can always get a pregnancy test from a pharmacy or drugstore. The results should be accurate given that some time has passed.

It might also help to look into birth control, even if you aren't considering sex. Condoms can be good for preventing sexually transmitted infections as well as pregnancy and there are flavoured condoms for oral sex. And in general, it's good to maintain hygiene (washing hands) anytime bodily fluids are involved.

Hope this helps :)

.Brittany. July 29th 2018 12:26 AM

As mentioned above, we can't say for sure if she is or isn't pregnant. With the situation you have mentioned it's very unlikely that she is pregnant. As Jena mentioned, sperm doesn't live very long outside of the body, most of the time it can live up to 20 minutes on the body. This is why most of the time the 'pull out' method doesn't always work.

Again, from my personal opinion, it's very unlikely that she is pregnant. Make sure she's not stressing too much as that could delay her period.

If still in doubt, take a test.

Latte July 30th 2018 04:32 AM

The chances of her being pregnant are miniscule, as explained. It could also be that her period isn't as regular as she thinks it is and is only aware that this cycle is longer than normal because of this concern about thinking you touched her with your cum. Stress or ill ness could also cause it. Heck, my period just totally skipped a cycle one time when I moved out of my parents to a whole other city. Starting on birth control can also cause you to miss a period.

If she doesn't get her period within 14 days of the expected date, she can either wait to see if her period will come the next cycle or she can investigate relevant other options, such as following up with her doctor/nurse/public health person if on birth control. If she misses 2 periods she should think about related health issues just in case.

Dawn. August 1st 2018 04:14 AM

Hi there,

As mentioned by other members, we aren't doctors but I don't think your girlfriend is pregnant due to you washing your hands.

There will be a number of reasons why your girlfriends period is late such as the flu and stress. My period is always late and each girls body is different when it comes to the menstrual cycle.

I hope that helped.