Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Name: Rachel
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Michigan
Posts: 35
Join Date: September 20th 2018
|
Pregnancy Announcement -
July 10th 2019, 05:54 PM
Hey guys, it has been quite some time since I have been active. I have so much going on. But now I'm currently pregnant and in my second trimester. I couldn't be happier. Thank you for your support.
"In your deepest pain, in your weakest hour, in your darkest night, you are lovely." -Icon For Hire
|
|
|
|
-->
|
~One Skittles Minion~
Jeez, get a life! ***********
Name: Holly
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Wales
Posts: 6,531
Points: 65,020, Level: 36 |
Join Date: June 16th 2009
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
July 10th 2019, 07:00 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy, Rachel!
We'll always be here to continue to support you
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
 Edit avatar
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
July 10th 2019, 08:01 PM
Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Sending you Hugs.
|
|
|
|
|
Article Editor
TeenHelp Addict ************
Name: Brittany
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: 100 Acre Woods
Posts: 7,624
Points: 63,002, Level: 36 |
Join Date: January 12th 2009
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
July 11th 2019, 02:58 AM
Congrats! That is awesome!
“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”
Article Editor Social Media Guru|Live Help Mentor|HelpLINK Mentor Chat Moderator|Forum Moderator(Young at Heart)
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,373
Points: 106,932, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
July 11th 2019, 08:31 AM
Congratulations!
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,015
Points: 194,676, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
July 11th 2019, 06:52 PM
I’m happy for you! Congrats!
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 35
Posts: 10
Join Date: January 23rd 2020
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
January 27th 2020, 03:37 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
|
|
|
|
|
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while ********
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness
Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 |
Join Date: June 2nd 2012
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
January 27th 2020, 05:18 PM
Congratulations sweet-heart <3
“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
|
|
|
|
|
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 32
Posts: 12
Join Date: April 26th 2020
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
April 26th 2020, 12:36 PM
I am happy to hear such news! Take care of yourself and be healthy!
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 32
Posts: 13
Join Date: November 19th 2020
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
November 19th 2020, 05:45 AM
Congratulations! I'm still far from that)) I can't imagine myself with a big belly))) Is it convenient?
|
|
|
|
|
Member
Welcome me, I'm new! *
Age: 44
Posts: 10
Join Date: February 9th 2021
|
Re: Pregnancy Announcement -
February 13th 2021, 08:25 AM
Congratulations!
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|