TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
NatashaJayne Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Natasha

Points: 10,715, Level: 15 Points: 10,715, Level: 15 Points: 10,715, Level: 15

Exclamation Urgh! I feel horrible, really dont want to be pregnant :( - August 18th 2010, 06:11 PM

Ive missed my period after i had one the previous month, i stopped my pill like 6/8 weeks ago.. ive done the test....i was wanting to go on the rod after my period showed up... thinking ive escaped another pregnancy and now ive just been sick and unusual stuff happened in the morning... i really dont want another kid... ive got my son and ive only just started to cope (hes 6 months and 3 weeks old)...

was it hard for you guys that have two kids at such a young age? i dont think id be able to cope

One day we'll drink to this and say, "Remember when we died... We went out in flames!" <3

Baby boy: Alexander &hearts;

DUE DATE: 26th February 2010
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
J&M's Mommy Offline
Formerly SilasLove:)
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Kala

Points: 14,585, Level: 17 Points: 14,585, Level: 17 Points: 14,585, Level: 17

Re: Urgh! I feel horrible, really dont want to be pregnant :( - August 18th 2010, 08:06 PM

I don't have two kids as of yet, but when I first found out I spent the first 3 months after finding out in a bit of a funk about it. I was scared, depressed etc. about having a baby again so soon. I still get that way sometimes to be honest.

Its something that is not easy to wrap your head around - its like, how could I let this happen again? I wanted another, but was thinking of more of a 2-5 year age gap atleast.

And then, I am happy that God blessed me with another baby. I am happy to be having my little girl, and I love her so much already. But I worry about money, among other things just as much as anyone. Also, its not so easy on the body to have 2 pregnancies so close together - I am learning that the hard way as I am having tons of issues this time around that were never a concern with my son.

I hope you are not pregnant hon, as I know how hard it is to face it. But if you are, no matter what you decide, I am sure you will do just fine!

Single Mommy since July 2011
Joseph, 4 and Madelyn, 3

my back-to-back babies are 1 year, 1 week and 1 day apart.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
iHEAVENn Offline
.:Try Forever:.
I've been here a while

Name: Amy

Points: 14,744, Level: 17 Points: 14,744, Level: 17 Points: 14,744, Level: 17

Re: Urgh! I feel horrible, really dont want to be pregnant :( - August 18th 2010, 09:30 PM

I still only have Logan.....
He's almost 3 and I can't imagine having another one close to his age..
I watch my niece once a week and she's just a little over 3.. she drives me bonkers.

I think it's different for everyone.. My older brother wishes he didn't have the second kid right after it was born.. not sure how he feels now but I remember him telling me that since we have the option to wait we should wait lol.

And I know of a few people that have kids extremely close together and they wouldn't change it for anything in the world..

I think it just boils down to money, time, stress etc.

If you are in fact pregnant I think you should seek counseling as soon as possible as you've said you're just now starting to cope with the one kid. Best of luck to you!

.:6:21 a.m.:.
.:12-01-2007:.
.:Logan Jacob:.

Baby HunterComing 7/12/14
My Everything

I support Project Linus!
Let Go Laughing
"It took a pair of soft blue eyes, and a smile so sweet.. to make me reach up high, and really dig down deep.."

(#4 (permalink)) Old
WashoutThePain Offline
=]
Outside, huh?

Name: Ask Away!

Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32 Points: 52,404, Level: 32

Re: Urgh! I feel horrible, really dont want to be pregnant :( - August 21st 2010, 04:04 PM

First, try not to worry yourself too much about having a baby before you're sure that you are in fact pregnant. I'm sure it's a very scary thing, and it's hard NOT to be, but Secondly, if you ARE pregnant, you can get an abortion, or try the adoption route if you feel as if it would be too much for you. Remember that those ARE options. If you decide to have the baby, you will be strong and make everything work. You're a mother- that's what mothers are good at My mom said having kids close in age is WAY better than spaced out. You can do similar activities with both of them to keep them entertained and such.

Maybe you can find some condolence in your family and friends <3 Take care.

Closed Thread