TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
iloveyou5 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,777, Level: 13 Points: 8,777, Level: 13 Points: 8,777, Level: 13

Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 25th 2010, 06:28 AM

So I'm 14 and my boyfriends 18, he made it back from the army and he's okay. But there's always been this girl sarah who trys to get with him and break us up. He cheats on me a lot but I always find away to get over it. I love him, and he loves me. But this time he got sarah pregnant! I don't know what to do at all. So I'm not talking to him and I desperatly need help.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
I can't get enough

Name: Andrea

Points: 25,797, Level: 23 Points: 25,797, Level: 23 Points: 25,797, Level: 23

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 25th 2010, 06:39 AM

He cheats on you a lot?
I think that been said I wouldn't forgive him this time if he did love and respect you we would not have cheated a lot. You deserve better.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Tess* Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tess

Points: 12,611, Level: 16 Points: 12,611, Level: 16 Points: 12,611, Level: 16

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 25th 2010, 06:41 AM

If he's cheated more than once, leave him and move on. You'll never be able to have a relationship with this guy.
The age gap is really big and it sounds like he's not willing to put the effort in that these relationships need. At 14 and 18 you two are at very different stages in your life.
If he's smart, he'll sit down and talk with Sarah about this pregnancy.
In summary, find someone who will treat you better.

How's your life? It's been a while
God, it's good to see you smile
<3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Points: 11,407, Level: 15 Points: 11,407, Level: 15 Points: 11,407, Level: 15

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 25th 2010, 06:50 AM

Cheating on you a lot is bad enough. But getting another girl pregnant after cheating multiple times is really taking things just a bit far. =/ I know you love him, but realistically there's very little chance a relationship with him is really going to last long-term. Can you really see yourself spending a long and happy life with a guy who's easily liable to cheat and has a child with another girl? Honestly you really deserve far better, I think the best thing you could do is move on and find someone trustworthy who respects and appreciates you.

Currently inactive...
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
NineZeroEight Offline
The one and only...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alberto

Points: 8,515, Level: 13 Points: 8,515, Level: 13 Points: 8,515, Level: 13

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 26th 2010, 03:57 AM

If he cheats on you alot, then he doesnt love you, im sorry that he got that girl pregnant, and no, you shouldnt forgive him, what he did is really wrong, and bad. Just try to forget about him and find someone else that actually loves you and respects you

The BEST GF EVER!! I LOVE YOU
12.25.09<33
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
One of those old people ;)
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16 Points: 12,951, Level: 16

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 26th 2010, 09:18 PM

He treats you like crap, you are worth more. End it plain and simple

"omg i might be pregnant!?!?!"

"ok..calm down..pee on your keyboard...nope its negative"

(#7 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20 Points: 19,558, Level: 20

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 26th 2010, 09:21 PM

The fact you say he cheats on you a lot like its a normal thing to do shows you have to move on now.

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 26th 2010, 10:44 PM

The fact of the matter is the first time he cheated on you you should have been gone. I am sorry, but a man who cheats on a woman is a coward and a user with no respect for her. He may say he loves you, but cheating goes against the very definition of what love is about, and actions always speak louder than words. Leave him to deal with his own consequences, and don't budge when he comes crawling back, because chances are he will, saying he loves you and he knows he made a mistake. Don't give into his game, because he is just toying with you. Move on and don't look back.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Samantha

Points: 11,935, Level: 15 Points: 11,935, Level: 15 Points: 11,935, Level: 15

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 26th 2010, 10:56 PM

You deserve so much better. Dump him.

~Samantha~

PM me anytime

Recovering Self Harmer

Rape Survivor 9/28/11

The Day I Met My Soulmate 10/27/11
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
BrokenHeart315 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Belle

Points: 9,961, Level: 14 Points: 9,961, Level: 14 Points: 9,961, Level: 14

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 26th 2010, 11:56 PM

I'm sorry! I know a guy you love cheating on you is really confusing and hurtful. But you are worth better than that. You deserve a guy who will love you right, and love ONLY you.
Just dump him. There are plenty of other guys out there that won't treat you like crap.

I don't understand why I hang around,
They see what's going down.

Cover up with makeup in the mirror,
Tell myself It's never gonna happen again.
I cry alone,
And then you swear you love me.

Do you feel like a man,
When you push me around?
Do you feel better now,
As I fall to the ground?
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19 Points: 18,336, Level: 19

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 27th 2010, 12:08 AM

Okay I'm letting you know right now he does not love you despite what he told you, I'm willing to bet you've never seen his parents and if you have he asked you to lie about your age. I'm also willing to bet he asked you to keep that relationship a secret. This 18 year old guy is a loser trust me you'll look back and shake your head when your older.

I don't mean to come off to strong but I want to make sure this all comes to light before something bad happens.

Has he ever taken you out with another one of his friends? Or does he call you once a week at about 7 pm or later to hang out, and all he wants is a bj. This guy is using you because he knows that you really like him, and he knows you'll do stuff with him.

Dump his ass so you can tell all his friends he got ditched by a 14 year old, make sure to leave a nice comment on his facebook.
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Annie

Points: 11,688, Level: 15 Points: 11,688, Level: 15 Points: 11,688, Level: 15

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 27th 2010, 01:21 AM

If the age of consent is 16 in your state, I bet the military would flip out on him if they found out he was in a relationship with a fourteen-year-old. I think Romeo-and-Juliet laws usually cover two years, not four.

Key thing is that he cheats on you a lot. He is probably feeding her similar lines that he is feeding you. He probably tells her that you're a mistake and that he loves only her and the baby. It's crap on both ends and I would move on.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Silverseven Offline
Average Joe

Points: 10,289, Level: 14 Points: 10,289, Level: 14 Points: 10,289, Level: 14

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 27th 2010, 08:01 AM

Wow... he obviously doesn't love you at all. Never forgive cheaters or they'll keep doing it and hurt you over and over and over...
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
x1057 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,380, Level: 13 Points: 8,380, Level: 13 Points: 8,380, Level: 13

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 27th 2010, 08:10 AM

Luke 6 (New International Version)-

Love for Enemies

27"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32"If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. 33And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. 34And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Judging Others

37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 27th 2010, 11:04 AM

I wouldn't have forgave him for cheating once, let alone a lot. So, don't forgive him again for getting another girl pregnant. You said yourself this girl hangs around and tries to break you two up and now that she's pregnant with his kid, she has more reason to be around and more reason to break you up to if you take him back so don't, move on and you'll find someone a lot better.
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Alicia.C Offline
Average Joe

Name: Alicia

Points: 9,873, Level: 14 Points: 9,873, Level: 14 Points: 9,873, Level: 14

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - August 27th 2010, 06:49 PM

Oh sweetie, that is not a love that you want or need. If you think he loves you by cheating on you, I'm sorry to be blunt, but you're wrong. That is not love honey. I have been with my husband since I was 14, I'm 25 now. He cheated on me 2 years into our relationship, almost couldn't handle it. If he would've got her pregnant, I would've walked away. No questions asked, regardless of how much I loved him. Even now, if he had an affair without causing a pregnancy, I would pack up my kids and I and I would leave and not turn around. You deserve so much more than that! You really do! Take some time to really think things through, your wants and needs, and figure out who you truly are and if you honestly think you could handle him doing this to you for as long as your relationship lasts.
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
MissMatched Offline
Average Joe

Name: Shelley

Points: 10,029, Level: 14 Points: 10,029, Level: 14 Points: 10,029, Level: 14

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - September 2nd 2010, 02:27 PM

You deserve wayyyy better. Take control and realise how much you deserve someone better.
If he's cheating on you alot, you have to wonder if he really does love you.

http://teddyeddieelley.blogspot.com/
When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl anymore, you find someone to carry you.
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Saracen Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,428, Level: 13 Points: 8,428, Level: 13 Points: 8,428, Level: 13

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - September 2nd 2010, 06:37 PM

all of the people have said something , and all of them are right , dont let anybody treat u like trash , and leave him ,hes not worth it , move on its tyme , dont get stuck
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - September 2nd 2010, 08:47 PM

It's sad that your boyfriend cheats on you, but this issue isn't entirely his fault. You gotta learn when enough is enough. If he keeps cheating on you, then don't go back to him. He's got Sarah to deal with now and don't expect to go back out with him expecting things to be changed and he'll never cheat on you. Cause cheaters are likely to cheat again. He ain't worth it. It's time to find someone else.
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
hellomynameis Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mimi

Points: 9,540, Level: 14 Points: 9,540, Level: 14 Points: 9,540, Level: 14

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - September 2nd 2010, 09:37 PM

Oh dear It seems like you should have dumped him a long time ago!
If he cheats on you alot, he isn't worth your time. He might just be using you as a back up or something, or so he knows someone will always love him.
Don't forgive him, don't fall for him, don't be with him!
You deserve so much better.
I know it's hard but you are fourteen and you have so much going for you. It seems like you love him now but when you develop and bloom more you'll realize he wasn't worth your time to begin with. You'll find someone who treats you so much better, just don't be with him!
If you ever need to chat never hesitate to PM me! <3
---Mimi
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
cecelia Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 9,142, Level: 13 Points: 9,142, Level: 13 Points: 9,142, Level: 13

Re: Do I forgive my bf? He got another girl pregnant!? - September 2nd 2010, 10:36 PM

excuse my language, but OH HELL NO!!!! u dont let a guy cheat on u over and over and over especially if hes older than u and by that much and u dont forgive him over and over he will think he has a ton of power over u. and he go ther pregnant? hell no. look if u wanna keep ur guy ur gonna hav to show him that u are the boss or he will continue to do this alot. he wont stop. u need to get rid of him or dominate him. god im trying not to be judgmental but y are u still with him? i mean i kno i dated a 29 year ld but at least he didnt cheat on me. look hun just do wat u feel lik u need to do but plz take wat i said in mind.
Closed Thread