TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Hide and Seek Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Lauren

Can't believe I'm actually posting on here. - September 3rd 2010, 04:44 PM

Hi everyone, I made a big mistake about three days ago. I was at a party and let's just say I had a bit too much to drink-enough to put an enormous dent in my judgement- and I ended up hooking up with this guy and woke up in his bed, not even fully sure of what we'd done. I know for certain that we did everything, but I'm uncertain of whether or not we had sex. The next day I felt absolutely terrible about myself, but when we woke up there were also other people in the room and I couldn't exactly ask him what happened... And since then when I see him it's just terribly awkward. I really hate the situation I put myself into.
But anyway, my friend took me to get Plan B about 8 hours after it happened (just in case because I'd missed my birth control for 2 days last week). So I took that, and I've been taking birth control regularly since, but I'm still kind of worried since when I took Plan B i was on my second day of my period and then after I took it it ended the next day. Usually my period is about 3 1/2-4 days while I'm on birth control (it's just really light). Did Plan B cause my period to end? Should I be concerned? This is really the last thing I ever, ever wanted to happen and I regret it so much... Can someone please give me some advice?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
iHEAVENn Offline
.:Try Forever:.
I've been here a while

Name: Amy

Re: Can't believe I'm actually posting on here. - September 3rd 2010, 05:12 PM

I don't think you should be worried..
You were on your period, you took the plan b in time and you were drinking a lot which could have caused your period to relax a little.

Wait a few weeks, and take a test but I honestly wouldn't stress over it too much

.:6:21 a.m.:.
.:12-01-2007:.
.:Logan Jacob:.

Baby HunterComing 7/12/14
My Everything

I support Project Linus!
Let Go Laughing
"It took a pair of soft blue eyes, and a smile so sweet.. to make me reach up high, and really dig down deep.."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: Can't believe I'm actually posting on here. - September 3rd 2010, 07:13 PM

Plan B is known to mess with your period because of all the hormones in the pill to prevent a pregnancy to happen. It often messes with your period for a few months before it become normal again.

You had your period, you took the plan B, so you 99% shouldn't have anything to worry about. The best thing to do is not worry because that will stress you out and only cause your period to be more waky. But in about a week or two you want to make sure then take a test.

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
MermaidMassacre Offline
Finding beauty in darkness.
I've been here a while

Name: Bridget

Re: Can't believe I'm actually posting on here. - September 4th 2010, 02:50 AM

I wouldn't worry about it. The plan B should of taken care of it. You can always take a test a few weeks later just to double check.

I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without.
  Send a message via AIM to MermaidMassacre Send a message via MSN to MermaidMassacre Send a message via Yahoo to MermaidMassacre Send a message via Skype™ to MermaidMassacre 
Closed Thread