TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#41 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I've been here a while

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 9th 2011, 05:57 PM

All of those supporting her decision, you are wonderful, and for those that weren't or that kept restating all the dangers of this, she didn't ask to be in this situation, she is and she is accepting it for what it is.

She has made her decision on what she will do and that is raise her babies, and now she has made her decision as to this site and that is to quit because of all the repetitive and negative feedback. This board should've been closed long ago but the mod for this forum is on leave so can we all do a favor to this girl, this thread, and this forum, and leave the board to die now?

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  (#42 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
I can't get enough

Name: Andrea

Points: 25,797, Level: 23 Points: 25,797, Level: 23 Points: 25,797, Level: 23

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 9th 2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonPants View Post

Let's not be rude here. She's quite upset. Her religion is against abortions, and religion means a great deal to her and her family. She has already decided to go through with the pregnancy, so there is no reason to continue on with this. She's 11 years old! You may think you aren't judging her, but from her standpoint, you are. By repeating everything over and over again, she got the gist of the idea, and she even told me that she knew the dangers. She has a support system at home, and she no longer needs us here, as she has decided to leave the website due to this particular thread.
Ok stop calling everyone that doesn't agree with you "rude" it's getting annoying. You are doing the same thing and repeating the same thing over and over again so just stop it.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#43 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 9th 2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M騙ico View Post

Ok stop calling everyone that doesn't agree with you "rude" it's getting annoying. You are doing the same thing and repeating the same thing over and over again so just stop it.
I only keep repeating myself, because so is everyone else. And, I'm not calling anyone rude, here. K? I have just as much as a right to post here as anyone else does, and I'm not stopping anyone from posting, believe me. There is no reason to be rude (which, yes, you are, so I take back my previous statement).

It kind of sucks when we lose a member because she wasn't getting the support she was looking for.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  (#44 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
I can't get enough

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 9th 2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:

I only keep repeating myself, because so is everyone else. And, I'm not calling anyone rude, here. K? I have just as much as a right to post here as anyone else does, and I'm not stopping anyone from posting, believe me. There is no reason to be rude (which, yes, you are, so I take back my previous statement).

It kind of sucks when we lose a member because she wasn't getting the support she was looking for.
Trust me I don't really care if you think I'm rude or not.
At least I'm not sugarcoating everything around this girl because let痴 face it this will not be easy no matter how much support she has from her people at her house. They can only do so much for her, at the end of the day she is the one that is going to be caring two kids inside an 11 year old body which is not fit for one yet alone two kids. As a matter of fact I think this should be in the news an 11 year old giving birth to not only one but two kids that's some news, it's not that common or at least I haven't heard of many cases of it happening. Now instead of calling me rude for trying to give her some though love I would suggest you to think before calling people who don稚 agree with you rude.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#45 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 9th 2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:

Trust me I don't really care if you think I'm rude or not.
At least I'm not sugarcoating everything around this girl because let’s face it this will not be easy no matter how much support she has from her people at her house. They can only do so much for her, at the end of the day she is the one that is going to be caring two kids inside an 11 year old body which is not fit for one yet alone two kids. As a matter of fact I think this should be in the news an 11 year old giving birth to not only one but two kids that's some news, it's not that common or at least I haven't heard of many cases of it happening. Now instead of calling me rude for trying to give her some though love I would suggest you to think before calling people who don’t agree with you rude.
I don't give a shit if you people agree or disagree with me. It's not about that. She has doctor's to tell her the hardship's she's going to through. How do you think she found out she was having twins in the first place? Just by guessing? No, probably not. Agree or disagree with me, who cares? These kids and teens come here looking for advice, and however you want to give it fine. What is pissing me off royally, is the fact that you guys keeping fucking repeating the same information OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. You don't think she gets it? And honestly, in the news? Yes, let's put it out there for the entire world to read that an 11 year old got pregnant because she was RAPED. That's real nice.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

Last edited by Harmony♥; May 9th 2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
  (#46 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
I can't get enough

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 9th 2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:

I don't give a shit if you people agree or disagree with me. It's not about that. She has doctor's to tell her the hardship's she's going to through. How do you think she found out she was having twins in the first place? Just by guessing? No, probably not. Agree or disagree with me, who cares? These kids and teens come here looking for advice, and however you want to give it fine. What is pissing me off royally, is the fact that you guys keeping fucking repeating the same information OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. You don't think she gets it? And honestly, in the news? Yes, let's put it out there for the entire world to read that an 11 year old got pregnant because she was RAPED. That's real nice.
Whatever woman, I'll be the big person here and stop feeding your ego. You are the only one repeating the information in all your posts you say the same thing.
"you guys she already know blah blah blah..."
"guys stop repeating the same thing blah blah blah..."
Which you are repeating too but that seems to not be a problem the only problem you have is with people that don't agree with you. And yes the news I would want to see the face of the rapists and know he is getting punished for doing such a thing. I would want it to be all over the news that a rapist got caught thanks to the wonderful work of a victim opening up and having the courage to tell the police (note I知 not being sarcastic) Let this story inspire more rape victims all around the world and let them know they are not alone.
But I can see how me responding and not agreeing with you has really affect you so I値l be the big person and drop it. I値l just give you a piece of advice next time if you want people to take you seriously try omitting from using foul language.

(#47 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 9th 2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:

Whatever woman, I'll be the big person here and stop feeding your ego. You are the only one repeating the information in all your posts you say the same thing.
"you guys she already know blah blah blah..."
"guys stop repeating the same thing blah blah blah..."
Which you are repeating too but that seems to not be a problem the only problem you have is with people that don't agree with you. And yes the news I would want to see the face of the rapists and know he is getting punished for doing such a thing. I would want it to be all over the news that a rapist got caught thanks to the wonderful work of a victim opening up and having the courage to tell the police (note I知 not being sarcastic) Let this story inspire more rape victims all around the world and let them know they are not alone.
But I can see how me responding and not agreeing with you has really affect you so I値l be the big person and drop it. I値l just give you a piece of advice next time if you want people to take you seriously try omitting from using foul language.
Whatever. Like using that word makes me want to take it you seriously, but ok. I'm not saying people have to agree with me. I have never, ever even made that suggestion...to anyone. Not here, not off my online life. But, ok, I'll let you think that.

And, just in case you were wondering, Apples did do something about her rapist. She told the police, and he is in jail.

(#48 (permalink)) Old
Gaia Offline
same same, but different.
Outside, huh?

Name: Lou

Points: 32,279, Level: 25 Points: 32,279, Level: 25 Points: 32,279, Level: 25

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 9th 2011, 08:54 PM

Apples,
It is clear to me that you have made your decision, and have gotten the support you needed from some users.
Since this thread has been taken almost entirely off topic I am going to close it.
I wish you all the luck with your pregnancy, and if you want this thread reopened, please do not hesitate to PM me.
Take care, and best wishes,
Lou.

"Life is pain, anybody that says different is selling something" ~ Fezzik's Mother, The Princess Bride. ♥

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."~ Peter Pan

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

~ The Buddha

14-04-2010. R.R <3
Closed Thread