TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Pregnancy and Childcare If you're pregnant, a young parent, or have questions related to either, ask them here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
joeixo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Joei

Points: 7,283, Level: 12 Points: 7,283, Level: 12 Points: 7,283, Level: 12

Im worried i could be pregnant. - April 10th 2012, 06:42 AM

Only 4 days ago i lost my virginity to my boyfriend we have been dating for a few months now, and we didn't use protection, he says he did not cum inside of me but im worried i could be pregnant. Then 2 days later we had sex for the second time again without protection , i had my last day of my period possibly a week before im not that sure. i don't know what to do. i'm to young to be a mother and im not ready for this and worried of my mother's reaction HELP.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24 Points: 28,990, Level: 24

Re: Im worried i could be pregnant. - April 10th 2012, 07:28 AM

Okay well wait 2 weeks from the last day of unprotected sex and take an at home pregnancy test since you are so worried about the possibility, and test with the first urine of the morning, it will have the best results, and you can take more than one to reassure yourself on the result. Try to remain calm and remember you need to wait 2 whole weeks since the last time you had unprotected sex. And seeing as how this is worrying you so much, I think you ought to insist on using protection from now on so you don't get this kind of scare again.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
joeixo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Joei

Points: 7,283, Level: 12 Points: 7,283, Level: 12 Points: 7,283, Level: 12

Re: Im worried i could be pregnant. - April 10th 2012, 07:55 AM

yes i will now make sure protection is used. i just didnt suspect or think of this. thankyou so much do you think its likely or non likely if i had my period possibly a week or so before hand?
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Im worried i could be pregnant. - April 10th 2012, 10:16 AM

It's unlikely if you had your period just a week ago, however, when you have sex, protected or otherwise, there is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy. Condoms should be a must! Not only do they protect you against pregnancy, they protect you against STI's.

It's too early to tell if your pregnant. Your body wouldn't even know yet. Wait two weeks from the time you had unprotected sex and take an HPT, or home pregnancy test. You can purchase them, no matter what age you are, from a local pharmacy or department store (like Wal-Mart or Target). If you can't afford those, like the name brand one, you can purchase one from any dollar store. They work just as effectively.

Always make sure you wear a condom so this doesn't happen again.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
Closed Thread