TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

LGBT, Sexuality and Gender Identity Whether you're LGBT, questioning, have gender identity issues, or have entirely unrelated feelings, this forum is here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
minivaccum2 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question Argh! Worst has happened! Little help? - February 7th 2011, 12:48 AM

Hi ppl,
I have a bit of a lot of a big of a problem. Someone has seen me with my boyfriend (I'm bi) and has spread it around the school. I'm really annoyed because it feels like everyone is trying to avoid me, even teachers. I collapsed in the science lab, because I was so stressed. Owen's taking it alright, but I don't see much of him now. I'm not eating and refusing to go to school. I'm now worried (on top of everything else) about my personal health. I just don't know what to do about my sexuality either. I need urgent help!
-Cadence (I know it's a girl's name, I got it legally changed when I was 11 (No, NOT because of my sexuality (Look, just don't bother asking)))

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Panda Hero Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amanda

Re: Argh! Worst has happened! Little help? - February 7th 2011, 12:55 AM

Hello, I'm very sorry for what happened, but while it may seem like people are avoiding you, it could be just nerves getting to you. Or if they really are and you choose to continue staying home, I would at least eat and try to get some help from close friends or family. I'm sorry if this didn't help much, but it's what helped me!

Be beautiful. Just be YOU.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jaden89 Offline
Taste The Rainbow...
Average Joe

Name: Malissa

Re: Argh! Worst has happened! Little help? - February 7th 2011, 01:05 AM

Cadence,

Unfortunately ones sexuality can be stressful but what matters the most is that you are happy with your decisions. If you enjoy your boyfriend's company and are happy with your relationship then I would ignore what other people think, it's none of their business. What you need to look at is the fact that you are who you are and no one can change that. Don't give them what they want, go to school, eat and ignore the people who are causing you grief.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Jaden89  
Closed Thread