TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

LGBTQ+, Sexuality and Gender Identity This forum is for you to explore your sexuality and identity, whatever that may be.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Idk - February 9th 2022, 02:59 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]I'm a girl and was making out with my boyfriend and it always feels weird and ask him to always stop and we do. He asks what's wrong, say I'm tired. My friend comes to my house and stayed the night many times and asked me if i want to kiss and I did and I like it a lot. I'm not sure what to do, I like it with her and not my boyfriend. Is this okay?[/size][/color][/font]
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Idk - February 9th 2022, 03:54 PM

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out.

There's a couple things going on here, it sounds like, but I first want to address what I think you're asking first and foremost, which is whether it's okay to like kissing a girl more than it is kissing a boy, and the answer is yes, absolutely. Sexuality is very much not black and white, and is often a fluid, ever-evolving thing. It is totally okay to enjoy kissing girls, or boys, or both!

However, it sounds like there also might be some complicated relationship layers going on here that may be making things more confusing. I am glad to hear your boyfriend respects your boundaries and stops when you say you don't want to kiss anymore, but if you really aren't enjoying being physical with him, you might want to consider taking some time to think about what you want and talking to him about it. Open communication is key in maintaining healthy relationships, regardless of whether they are romantic, sexual, or platonic. If this isn't feeling right to you, it's a sign something is off. Listen to that feeling, because the longer you ignore it, the more complicated things will start to feel.

I hope this helps. Please take care, and feel free to reach out whenever you need.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Re: Idk - February 11th 2022, 06:05 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Thank you so much for this, its very helpful [/size][/color][/font]
Closed Thread