TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JeSuisIngenue Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Cool Ahaha.. I have a bit of a problem. - April 27th 2012, 03:26 AM

Are two cowardly people too undeserving of each other?
I ask myself this nearly everyday...
Okay.
How to start this? I'll just be blunt about it, I suppose.
I, uh, made out with one of my best friends.. Who yes, is a girl. And I'm a girl. Ah, yeup.
Anyway~!
All would be fine and dandy and I guess on some level we might have been dating, however, we haven't talked about it.
At all.
Not even a mere mention of the incident has been spoken between us... And to tell you the truth- it's just awkward as hell for me right now. She seems fine- acting as her usual crazy, annoying, funny.. Beautiful.. Smart... Eheheh, well yeah, in general she is just being herself to me.
Me, on the other-hand! Well, I don't think I've ever met anyone as awkward and quiet as I am when I'm with her. Ohmygod, there should be a medal for being such a fail when near your.. 'crush' I should say..? :/ * (Don't get me wrong- she gets awkward too, but not nearly as much as me..)
It's also really hard not to blush or get flustered since we are BOTH so affectionate towards our friends. Her mainly more so than me now due to the fact that I can barely look her in the eyes anymore.. Seriously. Just last monday, she called me cute and kissed me on the cheek..*
Jesus. I think my whole face was a tomato.
Aaaand in conclusion- that's the main problem.. I just.. Don't know what to do. I've told one of my friends ( almost 4 months after it occurred -_-) and her advice was to talk with her about the 'incident' with my 'crush.'*
To which I replied: 'Maybe I should just forget about the whole thing.. It might have just been some sort of really vivid fantasy.. I don't think she likes me like that, at least, not anymore. I'm such a fail around her.. I never used to be like this. *insert slamming face against locker*'
Well yes I sound like an idiot- i know. And it would just be so easy just to brush it off except that..
It happened twice.
We made out once- borderline 3rd base..
And then again.. Nearly 5 months later.
I would like to add that she started it both times.
But, now I know that we can't just forget about it. Our whole relationship is.. a bit different now.
We HAVE to talk about it. There's no way around it.
Ohgod but I'm so scared and embarrassed..
Help?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
heather_tate19 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Heather

Re: Ahaha.. I have a bit of a problem. - April 28th 2012, 04:16 PM

well, it sounds like you already know what to do, so if you are wondering about what's going on, just tell her how you feel. Do it in a private place, some place where it is just the two of you.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I hope this helps

(#3 (permalink)) Old
JeSuisIngenue Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Ahaha.. I have a bit of a problem. - April 30th 2012, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather_tate19 View Post
well, it sounds like you already know what to do, so if you are wondering about what's going on, just tell her how you feel. Do it in a private place, some place where it is just the two of you.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I hope this helps
Ah yes, thank you! It does actually help quite a bit~! Definitely going to remember that..

Also, for anyone else; what I'm asking, i guess, is HOW to do it, exactly. I didn't really explain it too well in the original post... How do I settle her down to finally talk about it...
And how do I gain the courage to do this? ^^;

Closed Thread