TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Perfectly Flawed
Not a n00b

Name: Kenny

Did I screw up already? & did we move way to fast? - August 23rd 2012, 04:48 AM

Ok..I'll try to keep this short. I have a new boyfriend, we've only been together for like, 5 days. We talked for awhile and hung out a bit before we started dating. I really, really like this guy. And he really, really likes me. And I want this to last. But I think we got physical too fast..our first date as a couple, we made out, and he wanted to take our shirts off but I said no, and he seemed okay with that. Two days ago..I think we took it way too far. We were alone cuddling and watching tv, and we made out. He suggested taking it to the bedroom, which I said no. He suggested just making out with our shirts off so then I'm just like 'what the hell', and went for it. I told him shirts off, that's it. After making out in his bed for awhile, us both shirtless, he unhooked my bra. Caught in the moment, I let him. After awhile, he started rubbing 'down there' over my shorts, and I let him. He tried putting his hand in my shorts, but I said no..but after awhile it felt so good i let him take my shorts off. Anyway, after I was 'finished' I gave him a handjob..
Afterwards, we just cuddled for awhile and talked about random things. I honestly felt a lot closer to him after that, but I think I made a big mistake. The day after he texted and asked if I regretted it. I said that we took it way too fast. He apologized for pressuring me so hard and that he should have stopped when I told him to. So I said that I don't want to take it any further for awhile, and he seemed fine with that. But I'm afraid I really fucked up. That's the furthest I've gone with a guy, and we were only 'in a relationship' for 3 days. I still really like him, but I am so scared of getting hurt. I don't think he's some player or just trying to get in my pants. And I trust him, but I can't get this gnawing feeling out that I screwed up letting him go that far. I don't feel guilt, I just feel scared. I never thought it would get so physical so fast. I've been hurt by guys so much and I don't think I could handle it if this messed up our relationship. I'm definitely not going to go any further until I feel ready, and I told him that. But I'm afraid that I seem easy to get or something now, and I'm just going to be a hit and quit sort of thing. (We're both virgins, btw. And that's the farthest he's gone with a girl. I'm 15, he's 17.) I really want this to last but I think I seriously messed up. I don't know what to do. Should I cut off anything further than kissing for a long time?Should I just tell him I'm scared we messed up? Idk, I'm so confused please help.

Send a message via Skype™ to Coreless_Serenity 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Sad and Hopeless
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Re: Did I screw up already? & did we move way to fast? - August 23rd 2012, 05:12 AM

In my opinion, i think the best thing is to talk to him. Both of you should talk out what happen anf get the thoughts from boths point of view.

Used to be Misslostintears

If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.

I've been around for a while now.

" I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER
I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER" -Linkin Park

IN MY FIELD OF PAPER FLOWERS, AND CANDY CLOUDS OF LULLIBIES, I LAY INSIDE MYSELF FOR HOURS, AND WATCH MY PURPLE SKIES FLY OVER ME

FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

Closed Thread