TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ally34 Offline
you'll never know..
Not a n00b

Name: ally

Points: 12,219, Level: 16 Points: 12,219, Level: 16 Points: 12,219, Level: 16

first holiday with my boyfriend.... and friends.. - August 18th 2013, 10:14 PM

hey guys I havent been on here for a while I used to post quit a bit.. tbh im not sure if im getting old for this site if so i apologize but i have received some useful advice here compared to other sites .. i am 22 and so is my boyfriend. we have been together for almost 5 years.. he means so much to me and we plan on living together before getting married when we finish uni.. he has also given me a promise ring. anyways hes been extremely patient in waiting for me until i was ready for sex.. he waited over 3 years! for me it was just i wasnt ready not so much a religious thing or anything i just wanted us to be sure we'd last and such.

now we have never been away together overnight and have our first trip together to mexico booked for a week with friends..so its me, my bf, his cousin.. one of my closest girlfriend.. and 2 of her guy friends. So the 2 guys are close to me and other 2 guys close to my best friend (havent met them yet)

my bf of course wanted to share a room with me but so did my best friend.. i was always taught that chicks before dicks kind of thing and i dont want to ditch my best friend she wanted to room with me and her 2 guy friends are nothing more than close friends. so i told my bf and he has his cousin now. the only time i did sleep in same bed all night with my bf was on my birthday in a big suite but with a bunch of friends so it wasnt awkward and no sex or anything.

so i explained to my bf and my best friend how i do not want to spend all night all week in a hotel room like a fake honeymoon when we arent living together yet or more committed..and my bf understood. everyone will not agree with this and i dont want to argue with anyone but to me its a fake honeymoon and i told him i would when we are living together in a few years and committed in that way.

now the thing is ive been thinking about it and i do want to really sleep with him maybe nights of the week int he same bed but i dont want the whole honeymoon us alone feel cause i know well sleep together and have sex is human nature (even tho my friends religious and told me orginally to sleep seperately same room.. not realistic.. )

my bf wants to as well and his cousiin is ok with either me coming into there room , my bfs bed or him leaving there room one night to sleep in my bed ..with adjoining rooms.. so hes cool with it but he understands as hes well been there done that.. but my friend has never had a bf or done anything with a guy and when i tried to ask her she said thats awkward,, yea and said shhe doesnt understand. im going to try and talk to her in person about it but i feel so bad i dont know what to do..is what i want to do not fair to my girlfriend? im talking literally 2 nights max of the trip and id let her know in advance if i might so shes not surprised im gone and it would be in middle of night kind of thing or when shes sleepinng ... i dont want to ditch her at like 12 right when we get back to room we can still stay up talk etc.. i meant more when shes sleeping or something .

any advice plss is what i want to do wronng? my bfs cuz is ok with it like i said cause hes fouled around hes little older he understands and doesnt care where as my friend is pretty religious and orginally suggested us to share room and sleep seperately -_- and she knows we have had sex! so i dont know what to do at this point ah any advice please..thanks for reading !! basically i want to sleep in same bed in either room i dont care but not be feeling like were on honeymoon and having sex in hotel room all week alone. .i told him we can when were living together or engaged and he understood. now im thinking maybe she can room with a friend whos a maybe.. and my bfs cousin brings a friend and me and my bf room but again i dont want to ditch her cause i dont think the other girl is coming and i still feel the same of fake honeymoon what i said before but just want to sleep together some nights. ah any advice.. my friend ignored my text when i tried explaining situation and she has said its akward so i said nevermind and how im excited to room with her!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ally34 Offline
you'll never know..
Not a n00b

Re: first holiday with my boyfriend.... and friends.. - August 18th 2013, 10:29 PM

sorry i meant to post this in dating .. can someone please move it?

thank you!
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Not_here Offline
I can't get enough

Name: nobody

Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27 Points: 37,084, Level: 27

Re: first holiday with my boyfriend.... and friends.. - August 18th 2013, 10:37 PM

hey there,
well first thing first, this is a thread in the depression forum but maybe it ought to go in the friends and family or relationship and dating because there's nothing about depression in thee :P
Next, I personally would stick to rooming with your best friend and your boyfriend with his cousin. I'm not sure what you mean by a fake honeymoon but this looks like a friend trip you're doing with all those people and not just your boyfriend. Plus you can spend time with him during the day. I'm not religious or anything I just like the idea of having males with males and females with females when it comes to the nighttime. Then again it's your choice, so if you want you can speak to your best friend and his cousin and ask if it's okay you sleep with your boyfriend.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ally34 Offline
you'll never know..
Not a n00b

Re: first holiday with my boyfriend.... and friends.. - August 28th 2013, 04:44 PM

hey yes very true, my apologizes i think i was half asleep when i posted it here lol i was not paying attention at all :/
we have settled it as such where i room with my best friend and left it that way. in terms of a fake honeymoon it would have felt like one to me cause i would have been alone in a room with him all night and we by human nature would have fouled around and we arent engaged or anything so i need more commitment first. i tried to mention to her the sleeping one night with him but she said thats awkss then i texted her and no response. i just want one night when shes sleeping to go into his room (adjoining rooms i hope!) and sleep with him with no sex for one night when shes asleep. she didnt seem to like the idea when i said on the phone but should i try to mention in person when we are there? im not going to ditch as id be with her every other night and id go once only when shes asleep id still get ready with her for dinners, get up, talk late at night etc
Closed Thread