TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TommyPops Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,467, Level: 10 Points: 5,467, Level: 10 Points: 5,467, Level: 10

Unhappy My girlfriend's mom doesn't want me around her anymore? - September 14th 2014, 01:30 AM

Ok this is the worst thing that happened ever in my entire life, please help me.

It was my gf's birthday celebration and it was fun before it happened!
She dragged me into another room and we tried to have sex.. but we didn't put it in the "D" anymore because my gf's mom walked in on us and was shocked. My gf's shirt was on but her bottoms are out, same with me and she was sitting on my "D"! this is so embarrassing! i don't know what to do..? After the party before i left i talked to her mom and i said: "Ms. Wattson, sorry for what you saw earlier, we both just got tempted and i'm sorry." then she said to me: "You both are still young. Those things should not be done and should be avoided." then as i was stepping out the door i said: "Thank you for the food Ms. Wattson and I'm sorry." and I then left.

Her mom talked to my girlfriend and said that she was disappointed in her and thought she could be trusted. She told my girlfriend that she won't tell her dad what had happened. And she also said to stay away from me a bit (i don't know if it means breaking up or cooling off), and that that we have done should be avoided. She told me she thought her mom cried but idk if this is true. Her mom was conservative about these things. I doubt if she'll be ever to go out again with her friends because of me or us.

This just sucks so much because it was my first time at my gf's house and her mom was very kind to all of her friends and me also. I kinda wish i didn't go to the party if i knew this was gonna happen. We both didn't expect that would happen and that thing would happen between us.

I really love my Gf we've been together for 3.5 years and we both have deep feelings for each other and this is not the kind of childish relationship and we're both 15.. i know we're underage but we got tempted for the pleasure but we didn't kinda do it it was kinda just the tip. But still i feel like i wanna kill myself for what we've done.

Me and my gf feel sorry for each other because we both got tempted i feel disgusted by myself and scared too. I think that her mom hates me. I think that she doesn't trust the both of us anymore. What's worse is we're very religious people me and my gf. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about this. We're both scared.

I am seeking advice from wise people here who has had experiences or the same thing that had happened to them.. what should i do? that party was just yesterday.

She and her mother just talked this evening and she told my gf to stay away from me (break up) and told my gf if it's really love then we really shouldn't be doing those things and should respect ourselves.. Her mother told her that she doubts if I really love her.. This hurts me so much in so many ways.
Should i apologize to her mother right away for wait a few months time..? please help... We're even classmates which make it harder for us more i have to keep my distance away from her and i have to exchange seats with my friend so her mother won't create another problem please help... i really love this girl..
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: My girlfriend's mom doesn't want me around her anymore? - September 14th 2014, 07:09 PM

So you've been together with her for 3.5 years but this was your first time going over to her house? I'm a little confused by that. Has her mom known you have been dating this whole time? If she hasn't, then that may be why she thinks you don't love her. She may think you just want to have sex with her.
I think one thing you need to remember here is that nothing actually did happen. You just really scared her mother, so she's treating you both like something had happened. It's normal to feel tempted even if you're religious, but remember you didn't go all the way so you didn't do anything wrong.
I think you should talk to your girlfriend and see if her mom will allow you to come over for dinner so you all can talk. Then you can try and reassure her face-to-face that it won't happen again and that you feel really guilty about it. It will probably take time before she begins to trust you two again, but I'm sure she will once the shock wears off.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
anonymouswhale Offline
Every note makes up a symphony
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Points: 11,142, Level: 15 Points: 11,142, Level: 15 Points: 11,142, Level: 15

Re: My girlfriend's mom doesn't want me around her anymore? - September 14th 2014, 10:34 PM

Hi there,

Nicole really raised a good point by asking you if this was really the first time you've been to her house after 3.5 years.

Regardless, obviously that wasn't the first impression that you wanted to make with her mother. It's really a teen's worst nightmare- to get caught.

That being said, her mother's opinion is just one opinion. Some parents might not butt into their child's sex life at all. Some might tell you to wait until you're married. Do you feel at a point in your relationship where sex is the next step to take? Do you feel prepared to be careful and responsible about it? If so, then her mother's opinion might not necessarily stop you two. In fact, I tend to doubt that it will.

I think the next step to take would be to talk to your girlfriend. Ask her what she thinks you should do. Does her mother know that you're sorry? Don't stress about it- it happens! Although, if there is a lock on the door, that can come in handy for anything you two might be doing (and has saved me from those situations numerous times).

All in all, you've been dating for a while and obviously trust your girlfriend and want to look like a good fit in her parents' eyes. I don't know if her mother necessarily wants another apology- but talking to your girlfriend would give you a better idea.

Good luck!

"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness"-Chinese Proverb

Piano, Flute, Bassoon, Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Electric Guitar

LiveHelp Operator August 13th, 2012 General Forum ModeratorDecember 22, 2012 Videos Officer March 19th 2013
Closed Thread