TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
nick2000 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,679, Level: 10 Points: 4,679, Level: 10 Points: 4,679, Level: 10

no strings attached sex with my dad's boyfriend? Advice? - September 27th 2015, 09:05 PM

My dad may have found out and I'm scared he'll tell my mom and stepdad. He sent me home despite my having to visit him on weekends. And said not to come back. After that I texted s bf who said that he and dad broke up and that we shouldn't talk for a while and that we shouldn't see each other. This is weird because all last week all he would do is text me. Even despite me ignoring him at times. Now he doesn't want anything to do with after 6 weeks of the opposite. I'm concerned if my dad tells. I might be out of a place to stay because my stepdad hates bisexual people and if he knows I am bisexual and had sex with another man he would think I'd be a bad influence to his daughter and then this really fucks up our family. Because my dad doesn't want me around anymore after this and my step dad wouldn't want me around for being bisexual. This was yesterday when my dad sent me home. And both my dad and his ex are tight lipped really. And my mom and stepdad don't seem to know. Or to be effected. Anyhow advice?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: no strings attached sex with my dad's boyfriend? Advice? - September 28th 2015, 12:32 AM

This is a very complicated situation, and I am glad you've reached out to TeenHelp about it. First, I'm sure the man is over 18; in most places, that would mean that there are legal issues with this situation. You're taking a lot of blame in this situation, but in all honesty, this man took advantage of you. You are only 15, and you cannot consent to having sex with an adult that much older than you. I would hope that your father would consider that in his feelings towards you, and your mother and stepfather's feelings towards the situation.

Even if this doesn't come out, I think you need to evaluate this situation and ask yourself if you're okay. Emotionally, I feel this could be very stressful. Your relationship with your dad is hurt. If you had any feelings towards this man, I can imagine this would be heartbreaking. And you're forced to be closeted towards your stepfather and mother. This sounds very stressful. Do you have any friends or a support system you can reach out to?

Stay strong, feel free to clarify as needed.

something burning?
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
nick2000 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,679, Level: 10 Points: 4,679, Level: 10 Points: 4,679, Level: 10

Re: no strings attached sex with my dad's boyfriend? Advice? - September 29th 2015, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee. View Post
This is a very complicated situation, and I am glad you've reached out to TeenHelp about it. First, I'm sure the man is over 18; in most places, that would mean that there are legal issues with this situation. You're taking a lot of blame in this situation, but in all honesty, this man took advantage of you. You are only 15, and you cannot consent to having sex with an adult that much older than you. I would hope that your father would consider that in his feelings towards you, and your mother and stepfather's feelings towards the situation.

Even if this doesn't come out, I think you need to evaluate this situation and ask yourself if you're okay. Emotionally, I feel this could be very stressful. Your relationship with your dad is hurt. If you had any feelings towards this man, I can imagine this would be heartbreaking. And you're forced to be closeted towards your stepfather and mother. This sounds very stressful. Do you have any friends or a support system you can reach out to?

Stay strong, feel free to clarify as needed.
my dad doesn't have any feelings towards me neither do I have any to him. He was absent a lot of my childhood. My stepdad is my real dad.

He didn't really take advantage of me it was simply sex nothing more. I wasjust attracted to him and he to me and we didn't hold back basically.

I'm comfortable being closeted because being a bisexual guy doesn't exist to many people. And I don't want to be gay. As I am not gay. So I'm comfortable with it being closeted. I just don't want to be outed because that's not what I'm prepared for. Thankfully my dad didn't say anything to my mom or stepdad. So I guess I'm safe.
Closed Thread