TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
plzhelp12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 8,788, Level: 13 Points: 8,788, Level: 13 Points: 8,788, Level: 13

boyfriend has a stalker - November 13th 2015, 07:05 AM

My fiance has this stalker girl who has been released from prison. I been to court with him to get a no. contact order and a order of protection against her because she is a category 4 stalker and harasser. Calling the police isn't doing any good. Now she's out she broke in the house and stole his phone. She admitted to hijacking his phone on his social media and she was writing crazy messages. His phone has no minutes on it so it will just ring until it goes to voicemail but you get no notification of the call. She's getting threats sent to her in text messages as in to kill her because this has been going on for almost 3 years. I haven't heard from him since Thursday. We stay an hour away from each other but he never been to my town I always came to see him. We don't know each other number by heart because its programmed so we don't look. He has no Facebook no anything. I wrote him on kik no response. People are looking to kill her but she isn't loggin in to his page anymore. Fugitive squad has even came to the house when I was there to look for her. She's hiding but not answering anything until she found out what she started. She has even hit him plenty of times. she's on drugs bad and sold his stuff which caused her to go to prison for 6 months! now we think she sold his phone. I got copy of court documents just in case she burn them again. she broke in the house when he wouldn't open the door. She lost custody of all her kids. I just wanna make sure he's okay I'm concerned. I just wanna see if he ok.I just wanna call and see if he's okay.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
I can't get enough

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28 Points: 38,514, Level: 28

Re: boyfriend has a stalker - November 24th 2015, 08:07 PM

That sounds like a really frightening situation to be in, for both you and him. Do you know anyone who knows him? Any family you can contact to try to reach him, or friends of his who live in his town?

If she has stolen his phone that might explain why he's not responding on kik, as it's a mobile app.

I'd recommend to keep going to the police, especially if you find out any information about where she might be or what she's doing.

Hopefully your fiance will get access to a facebook account or phone soon and will be able to contact you.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.
Closed Thread