TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
amimad? Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Girls - May 29th 2009, 02:18 AM

This thread is mainly for the purpose of females to read.

I'm not good with talking to girls, and I'm very picky on who I chose, and I'm a sort of attractive person, not football star, but I am built, etc.

I'm just not good with talking to them, there are all these girls in my PE class, or CJ class that just look so beautiful, and I don't know how to introduce myself, bring up a conversation.

Yes, I'm the type of idiot that would add you on myspace and say "Hey, whats up", and you won't reply, and I'm stuck clueless.

Please, give me advice, in your opinion, if a attractive man went up to you, or how would you want to meet him, have a conversation with him, and so on?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Gaia Offline
same same, but different.
Outside, huh?

Name: Lou

Re: Girls - May 29th 2009, 10:10 AM

To be perfectly honest, I hate being hit on, there's nothing worse for me. I tend to do the hitting on
But not every girl is like me. I know when I like someone I flirt, and I like them to flirt back, smiling is awesome, and subtle touching, like an arm, or shoulder is always good. Conversations should be light, and funny, you should be able to make her laugh. Now this may sound like a lot, but when you get into the flow of the conversation and mood around you, it'll take barely any effort.
Though I must say, talking to girls you know, or at least have seen around in school, and who know who you are is going to be much easier than talking to strangers.
Ask them questions about themselves, not too personal, but get them talking, practise makes perfect, so just keep talking to girls!

"Life is pain, anybody that says different is selling something" ~ Fezzik's Mother, The Princess Bride. ♥

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."~ Peter Pan

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

~ The Buddha

14-04-2010. R.R <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
wanderlust Offline
zz
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Girls - May 29th 2009, 11:29 AM

girls are just people! talk to them normally about stuff in their lives etc. If youre really nervous practise with girls youre not threatened by.

And you dont have to stick to the hot girls, the cool girls get hotter when you get to know them.

A single thread in a tapestry
Through its color brightly shine
Can never see its purpose
In the pattern of the grand design

Closed Thread