TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Relationships and Dating Ask here for advice on dates, break-ups and other relationship concerns.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
clueless_ Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 2,135, Level: 6 Points: 2,135, Level: 6 Points: 2,135, Level: 6

Left crush on open - June 12th 2019, 12:20 AM

Ok so earlier my crush sent me a snap where she was being funny and I didn't know how to respond then I got too nervous cuz I was like omg it's been like 14 minutes she can't know it took me that long to think of a response. We just got closer yesterday and she direct snapped me for the first time today. I went a couple hours then I was all anxious about it so I started googling around and everything was saying it's horrible torture to leave a girl on open after a direct snap and I'm freaking out it's been 3 hours now idk what to do, do I like say whoops I thought I responded or like what? I mean it's a weird situation what if she's like I'm never snapping him again he's obviously not interested or what if she just views me as some random friend and didn't give it a second thought and I'm worrying about nothing idk. Could someone please suggest what to do? We gotta make this right guys. Thanks!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Left crush on open - June 12th 2019, 03:20 AM

I'd act like nothing happened. Granted I don't know snapchat that well, but it seems to me the more you take pains to make everything "seem cool" and like it was no big deal the more of a big deal it's going to seem. So don't make it awkward and don't explain. If you like this girl so much, though, it might be worth considering telling her how you feel. It's not fair to yourself to live life analyzing every microscopic interaction, especially ones on apps or online. Don't you want to know?
Closed Thread