TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Relationships and Dating (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/)
-   -   Relationships. F**king. Suck.. sometimes. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/t163582-relationships-f%2A%2Aking-suck-sometimes/)

Merc December 23rd 2022 07:52 AM

Relationships. F**king. Suck.. sometimes.

2 weeks? yeah 2 weeks ago the love of my life and i went our separate ways. we dated for 2 years and 2 weeks ago, i caught her making out with my best friend at school. youd think id come off as more mad but im less mad, more disappointed. she was like the 20th person ive dated, but only the 7th serious relationship (on both ends. i take every relationship very seriously). my first gf cheated, my first bf cheated. and now her... and all i have to say is...

oh well. nothing i can do but move on bc why waste my time groveling over her? XD
i may hate myself deeply but her loss tbh. she was great until the end but what she did invalidates all of it and no amount of crying is gonna get me back lmao.

the funniest thing is that i help everyone with relationships to great success!! just me..? i get stuck with people who hurt and use me.. but ill find someone. ik i will.

and who cares abt dating when you can MAKE SOME FRIENDS >:DDDD

Everglow. December 23rd 2022 02:24 PM

Re: Relationships. F**king. Suck.. sometimes.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, Mercury. It's horrible when somebody we love and trust hurts us like this. I think you have a brilliant attitude to it though in that you've decided you're worth more than somebody who cheats on you. You're right, it is her loss if this is how she's treated you.

Please don't hate yourself though. You're a person in your own right without a relationship validating you. The fact you help people with their relationships is amazing. It proves you're a good person who cares about others. There's so much to love about that in yourself.

You definitely will find somebody and I'm glad you know that and are confident in the fact. In the mean time it's great that you want to make some friends because friends can be so helpful when dealing with pain like this.

Try and keep your chin up - you deserve to be treated better and there you have so much time ahead of you to meet somebody who believes that too.

Merc December 25th 2022 06:44 AM

Re: Relationships. F**king. Suck.. sometimes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everglow. (Post 1383743)
I'm sorry you're dealing with this, Mercury. It's horrible when somebody we love and trust hurts us like this. I think you have a brilliant attitude to it though in that you've decided you're worth more than somebody who cheats on you. You're right, it is her loss if this is how she's treated you.

Please don't hate yourself though. You're a person in your own right without a relationship validating you. The fact you help people with their relationships is amazing. It proves you're a good person who cares about others. There's so much to love about that in yourself.

You definitely will find somebody and I'm glad you know that and are confident in the fact. In the mean time it's great that you want to make some friends because friends can be so helpful when dealing with pain like this.

Try and keep your chin up - you deserve to be treated better and there you have so much time ahead of you to meet somebody who believes that too.

Thank you :)